Smart Motors

5901 Odana Rd, Madison, WI 53719

New 866-489-6405 New 866-489-6405
Used 877-240-4548 Used 877-240-4548
Service 866-671-8848 Service 866-671-8848

Where Smart Toyota buyers shop.

Smart Motors -- Smart Choice

by from Madison WI |

We recently worked with Salesman Jason Hepperly of Smart Motors to buy a used Toyota Rav4 and were incredibly pleased and happy with the sales experience and with our car. Jason is very knowledgeable about all the details of the types of cars we were looking at, and how they compared to others makes and models. He was not pushy but kept in good contact with us. We decided to work with Smart Motors and Jason because as we explained our parameters and what we wanted to accomplish, giving a few different scenarios, Jason never once said "no way, we can't do that" (as we heard from a competitor) but rather, worked to help us get what we wanted. Jason also made sure we had proper winter floor mats, appreciate this. When we picked up the car, we were given a detailed walk-through of all the different gadgets and operations of the car - sorry I don't recall the gentleman's name who did this - but he was thorough and made sure we knew how to work everything, noting the differences from our last car, before we drove away. Lastly, the waiting area for when car is serviced is super - comfy chairs, a couple of TVs, variety of free coffees, sodas, water, warm cookies, wifi?. customer appreciation is clearly a priority. Thank you Jason and Smart Motors!!!

Smart Motors responded to this review

January 26, 2015

Thank you for the awesome comments on your experience purchasing your new RAV4! It is always great to hear from our customers, and their thoughts. Thank you!

Awesome experience!

by from Waukesha, Wi |

Clint Phillips provided excellent service in selecting Rav4 to lease. This was the best car procuring experience that I've had.

Repair work

by from Middleton, WI |

Completed repair from an accident. Excellent service from beginning to end. The quality of the repair work is impeccable.

Battery replacement in 2011 Toyota Camry

by from Black Earth, Wisconsin |

My 2011 Camry battery needed to be jumped in order for car to start. Drove the car to Smart Motors Express Service. They tested the battery which they had installed just 4-5 months ago and found it to perform subnormal based on its age and replaced it for no cost since it was under warranty. The service technician was very courteous and explained the situtation very clearly. It was replaced without much waiting time.

30,000 check

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

I had my 30,000 mile check and everything on my car was perfect. The person who helped me, the girls checking me out, everything was great!

Great Service

by from Middleton , WI |

Great service. Fast and clean. Workers were very nice.

White Glove Service 100%

by from Madison, WI |

SMART MOTORS TOYOTA has fantastic customer service from start to finish. Back in August 2015 I picked up 2nd my new vehicle from Smart, which is a Highlander and since then I have been back to SMART for an oil change etc. SMART provides white glove customer service 100% of the time, it doesn't matter what you are there for, whether it is buying a vehicle or having your vehicle serviced. It's a fabulous experience as everyone is so nice and accommodating, no other dealership in the area can replicate SMART MOTORS touch!

Fast service

by from Madison, WI |

I brought my car to Smart Motors Toyota for a maintenance check. The service was quick and finished within an hour. Good experience.

visit to smart motors for an oil change

by from Madison, WI |

Very good service with a friendly staff and comfortable waiting area.

One of the Best!

by from Madison, WI |

Servicing my car here is always handled with the highest levels of professionalism and expertise. The customer waiting lounge is terrific and helps waiting time to pass very quickly.