Smart Motors

5901 Odana Rd, Madison, WI 53719

New 866-489-6405
Used 877-240-4548
Service 866-671-8848

Where Smart Toyota buyers shop.

Smart Toyota

by from madison, wi |

Fantastic experience. Definitely a customer focused experience.

July 21, 2015

Thank you, MadCityJan! Until next time ... drive safe!

Great service!

by from Madison, WI |

Recently received service on my Lexus 400h. Rachel helped me. She was awesome! I'll not go back to Lexus dealership for my services. Smart, you have my business!

July 21, 2015

LOL... Rachel is pretty awesome. Thank you for the feedback, JESarnow. We appreciate the business!

Good experience

by from Madison , WI |

I liked the fact that people who are working there, know what they are doing and they are very helpful if you have any questions. The environment was very friendly which made it easier to trust. As my first time being envolved in leasing a car, It s been a good experience.

July 21, 2015

Glad you had a great experience Mitra, and thank you for sharing it. Drive safe!

The overall experience was great.

by from Madison, WI |

This is the third new car we purchased in 3 years from this dealer. We used the same salesperson for the first two purchases, unfortunately he wasn't able to help us due to medical reasons. The salesperson that worked with us was just as good. What was even more impressive was the relationship between the staff at the dealership between them and the customer but also amounts to themselves. We never saw (or have seen when we have gone for service), a " sad sack". I rate the dealer a 5 star for customer service and satisfaction, but from my observation 5 stars for taking care of their own sales and work force. Keep up the great worl!

July 21, 2015

Hello Laura! Thank you for the awesome feedback, and of course, the continued business. We certainly appreciate. I couldn't help but notice though, you gave us a 1-Star, but based on your comments, all was good. Perhaps the star rating was simply an error, but if there is something we can do to make your experience better in the future, please let us know. Cheers!

Vehicle Owner

by from Brooklyn, Wi |

Great service and attention to me and my vehicle. It felt very personable and trustworthy on my 60,000 mile service. Was very fair and saved me some money since I just had my air filters replaced on my last visit. Appointment was simple, finished faster than I expected. Service agent was awesome in taking car of my vehicle, explaining the status of my highlander and the service was very timely. I always recommend Toyota Smart to friends and keep those ice cream sandwiches stocked up.

July 21, 2015

Thank you for the detailed feedback! I will certainly be sure to pass your feedback on to our service team. Cheers!

Attention to customers, details, service

by from Madison, WI |

Great experience, excellent product, outstanding sales consultant.

July 21, 2015

Thank you, Dennis! Drive safe.

Made it right after negative service experience

by from Barabo, WI |

After sending a negative customer satisfaction survey to Smart Motors, I was called and offered a free oil change for my trouble.

July 21, 2015

We look forward to seeing you again, Christine. Take care & drive safe!

Took too long...

by from Spring Green, Wi |

Had an appt. for a oil change and tire rotation. Took 1 hour and 50 minutes. Much too long for having had an appointment.

July 21, 2015

Hello, William. Yes, that is too long of a wait, and certainly not typical for our service department. Thank you for your feedback. I'll be sure to pass your comments along to our service team. Drive safe.

Excellent service

by from Madison, WI |

I bought my car in 2008 and have had it serviced faithfully at Smart the entire time. Really trust the staff and have been treated wonderfully. I love my car and the service at Smart.

July 21, 2015

Hello Mary! Thank you for your continued business. We greatly appreciate it. Cheers!

Car Repair

by from Madison, WI |

I loved the rep Jamie who was honest up front about what needed to be done ...and not done. Even though he made a mistake on the bill he was gracious an apologetic about it and quickly resolved the problem.

July 21, 2015

Hello Claire. Thank you for the feedback, and I'll be sure to pass your comments along to Jamie.