Smart Motors

5901 Odana Rd, Madison, WI 53719

New 866-489-6405
Used 877-240-4548
Service 866-671-8848

Where Smart Toyota buyers shop.

Great service

by from Madison, WI |

Went very well. Andy kaiser was my sales man and he did a fantastic job.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for the feedback, Tom. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Andy, as I know he always appreciates it. Drive safe!

great service

by from Madison, WI |

From the person I set up the appointment with to the people who worked on the car, I had no problems. Was treated very well.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for the comments & feedback on your recent visit, Diane. Please continue to use our staff as a resource for you; whether you're looking to purchase a New or Used vehicle, or when you're in needs of some service assistance - we're always happy to help.

Great service, excellent waiting area and car wash

by from Sun Prairie, WI |

Just stopped in for an oil change -- went quickly, efficiently, and enjoyable.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for the positive comments and feedback on your service visit. It's always nice to hear from our customers. Drive safe, and we look forward to serving you again!

Who knew car-shopping could be fun?

by from Madison, WI |

I've purchased a number of cars in my lifetime, and leased twice, but never enjoyed the experience until buying a car from JD Harwell at Smart Motors. He wasn't condescending, didn't try to small-talk over my questions and concerns, and genuinely listened to what I needed and wanted. I actually found the process fun, which was a great surprise. With JD's help and a lot of online research, I compared options of leasing, buying new and buying used, and came away with a car I love at a price I can afford. I feel I paid a good price, and as importantly, the entire process felt helpful and respectful. Who would think car buying could feel good? And given that I had a poor experience with Smart Motors 15 years ago (and promised myself I'd not work with them again), the fact that this experience happened at all is extraordinary. I'm glad I got over myself and gave their dealership another chance, otherwise I'd not have realized how much has changed. Another dealership I was talking with over the past few weeks had the age-old dynamic of trying to convince me I wanted a car I had no interest in - that its reviews should make me want it. Their sales folks discounted other makes/models and dealerships. I felt talked-down-to, as if I wasn't capable of discerning a real answer from a sales tactic. In contrast, JD patiently answered all my questions, kept in touch with me without overwhelming me, and gave me information as well as time to come to my own conclusions. So I'm telling my friends who aren't fans of car shopping that there is a new generation of car sales folks. They listen to what you need, pay attention to the energy you've already invested in online research, and personalize the process to meet you where you are. Smart Motors clearly has some great salespeople. I highly recommend working with JD Harwell at Smart Toyota in Madison. Best car-buying experience of my life, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

January 26, 2015

Happy new car day, Katherine! Purchasing a vehicle should be fun & exciting, and I'm glad we were able to deliver that for you. Also, thank you for giving us a 2nd chance. We try very had to provide you with a truly exceptional experience each and every time you visit our store; for sales or service. We look forward to continuing to make your experience here fun and enjoyable when you bring your vehicle back for service. Until then, drive safe!

Smart Motors Car Repair

by from Madison, WI |

My Prius needed a new battery and they had me in and out within a hour. That's what I call Great Customer Service!!

January 21, 2015

Thank you for the great comments, Mary. Safe travels this winter, and thank you for continuing to service your vehicle with us.

2005 Toyota highlander heater malfunction

by from Madison, WI |

As usual, I appreciated the friendliness and expertise of the service personnel.

January 21, 2015

And as always Ruth, we greatly appreciate your business too. Thank you for the feedback.

On time, fair price

by from Madison, WI |

Great repair shop, competent & friendly staff, comfortable waiting area.

January 22, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star rating & comments, Dick. Until next time ... Drive safe.

Great fast service -Latte machine in waiting room!

by from Madison, WI |

After calling in with my car problem, the friendly person that answered the service dept phone, suggested that I just go to the Quick Service dept - where you don't need an appt. I did that, was greeted within seconds of pulling up. As they said it would be, my car was fixed and I was on my way in less than an hour. During that hour that I was in the waiting room, the service writer came to let me know what they found and gave me an estimate on cost and time to fix my car... While waiting I enjoyed a Latte and cookies from their well stocked waiting room snack bar!!

January 22, 2015

Hey Mary, thank you for feedback on your recent visit to our Express Lube ~ I will be sure to share your comments with them today. Glad you enjoyed the Latte & cookies too. Til next time ... Cheers!

Read your email comments?

by from Whitewater, WI |

Went there on the recommendations of 2 friends. Sent 2 electronic messages to dealership through their web site that the primary issue was a bearing. Arrived and service person did not introduce himself. After an hour, I was told the issue was a bearing and they did not have one in stock! Was told my car was unsafe to drive but I could get a rental. I said the word he meant to say was loaner. Received one, but received no instructions Ina car I had never driven.

PURCHASED A PRIUS

by from Madison, WI |

I WAS TREATED VERY WELL ALL THRU THE PROCESS. IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE.

January 20, 2015

Enjoy your new Prius, and we look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle when you're back for your scheduled maintenance. Drive safe!