Smart Motors

5901 Odana Rd, Madison, WI 53719

New 866-489-6405
Used 877-240-4548
Service 866-671-8848

Where Smart Toyota buyers shop.

Best Experiance

by from Madison WI |

First time buying a car, best experience I could have ever imagined. They were so nice and helpful every time I came in without the sleezy 'car salesman' deal which was very comforting!!

August 5, 2014

Sometimes it's nice to hear that we didn't live up to certain "expectations." :) Glad to hear that you had an exceptional buying experience! Enjoy your new car!

Awesome... Just...awesome

by from Madison, WI |

Michael Householder made my car buying experience one that I will never forget. The service that I received while I was there was incredible. This was the first new car that I have ever bought and I have heard horror stories about buying a new car. I was a little nervous so I brought my brother with me and together we agreed that this was the best car dealership that either one of us had ever been to. Dana was very thorough explaining all the finer details and was very nice. She was very patient and understanding with me, as this was my first new car purchase ever. She did not rush me, even though I know that she was very busy and had a full schedule. Never, with Mike, Dana Racker, or Jonanna, the girl who showed me the inside/outside of my car, did I ever feel like I was bothering them or hassling them in any way. They were all excited to answer my questions and help in any way that they could. I took a picture of my car and Mike because that's how great of an experience this was. Great guy! Thank you for everything!

August 5, 2014

Thanks for the glowing endorsement! We appreciate hearing from customers who had a fun and enjoyable experience here! Enjoy the new car and don't hesitate to ask for any further assistance.

great experience

by from madison wi |

It is a good experience of purchasing a car from smart motors. JD is especially helpful and always explains things clearly.

July 29, 2014

Thank you very much for the nice feedback about your experience buying from JD. We look forward to your future visits.

Responsive sales staff, excellent experience

by from Madison WI |

I had the easiest time of my life--and I?m not a young person--buying a new Prius here and beginning the process with an email inquiry. Jason Hepperly responded with clear information, a good price, prompt answers to follow-up questions, and absolutely no pressure. I?d highly recommend working with him and this dealership: a comfortable facility with a genuinely helpful staff who are friendly and responsive without seeming false or pushy. I?m happy with the car, too.

July 30, 2014

It is very nice to hear that you received friendly, helpful service from all of our staff. Thank you for sharing your experience and the positive referral of Jason and our store. Enjoy the new car!

Smart Toyota purchase

by from Madison, WI |

Customer service is excellent here and is the reason Smart Toyota sets itself apart from its competitors. Everyone here seems to be united with the goal of making sure the customer experiences the utmost convenience when making a purchase.JD took care of me for my purchase and was excellent!

July 29, 2014

It certainly is our goal to provide great customer service to all of our guests! Glad to hear JD and the team were able to make your experience exceptional. Thanks very much for the positive feedback!

very pleased

by from Madison WI |

We purchased our Toyota Sienna with Jason Hepperly and were very happy with our experience. Very professional and helpful salesman. We will defiantly purchase there again with Jason. Thanks!

July 28, 2014

It's great to hear that you had a positive experience here at Smart working with Jason. We appreciate the nice feedback and look forward to your continued patronage.

Service slipping

by from Madison, WI |

I have been a service customer of Smart Toyota for 10 years and have consistently been satisfied with quality of repairs and customer service. However, for the most recent repair need I had I was dissapponted in both. The problem was misdiagnosed and phone messages were not returned. I had appointments at 8:45 a.m. but the work was not done by 5:00 p.m. and I was provided no status update. Voicemails I left were not listened to (per the supervisor) and the recpetionist did not seem to want to walk around to find the supervisor when I asked for an update. To their credit, the work done that was unnecessary was not charged to me.

Great Experience

by from Madison, WI |

Working with the folks at Smart was a great experience. There was no pushy upselling, which I appreciate! The pricing was fair and no hassle. Working with Daleena in Finance was efficient, professional and friendly. I left the dealership feeling like I had new friends. I bought my last car from Smart and I'm sure I will buy my next car from there as well. Would recommend the experience to anyone!

July 16, 2014

It's great to hear that you appreciated the comfortable sales process and that you enjoyed your experience. Thanks for your business and for the nice feedback.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Madison, WI |

If your looking for a Toyota - GO SEE ANDY KAISER! He came recommended to us and helped sort out everything we could think of as we knew we wanted Toyota's. We didn't think we could afford new but he worked with us and our trade-ins to make everything work and we are proud owners of a new Toyota Corolla and Rav4. Between him and Daleena (Finance Manager) we will be back and are Smart Toyota customers for life!

July 16, 2014

Great to hear that Andy and Daleena were able to help you get the vehicles you were looking for. Thanks for the kind words and nice recommendation!

Always great service!

by from Middleton, WI |

Great service. The stuff is professional and friendly. Thanks to all of you!