Smart Motors

5901 Odana Rd, Madison, WI 53719

New 866-489-6405
Used 877-240-4548
Service 866-671-8848

Where Smart Toyota buyers shop.

Sstresemann

by from Madison, WI |

Consistent high standards prevail year after year..................................

March 24, 2015

We certainly do our very best Ted, and thank you for the comments & 5-Stars!

55,000 mile maintainace

by from Madison, WI |

had to leave car for some unexpected maintainence during my 55,000 service. Got a nice loner; everyone was helpful; needed explanation of bluetooth phone set up and the lady was very knowledgeable and helpful. Nice waiting area with lots of 'treats'; everyone was freindly

March 24, 2015

Thank you for the 5-Stars and comments, Lynn. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our service team ~ I'm sure they will appreciate it. Thank you.

Brought iissues with Highlander to me promptly.

by from Madison, WI |

Purchased Highlander in 2010 and 2011. (The 2010 one was totaled when hit by a drunk driver.) Found Phil Awes to be a competent, friendly and very eager to support my purchase choices. Later my wife bought a Scion with Phil Awes. Dealership overall was very supportive to him and us. As to service, highest quality that I can imagine. Always pleasant service staff. (Smart Toyota must hire nice. And they must hire smart.) The service prices are very high. Be prepared to spend more money once the vehicle is off warranty than you would at a discount wholesaler. A couple of times there have been expensive issues to fix on the Highlander. Ouch. They were the rear window wiper (greater than $600) and driver's side door window up/down (greater than $700). Mostly for parts. What??!! Smart Toyota gets my recommendation for sales and service.

March 24, 2015

Thank you for the feedback Brent, and I'll be sure to share your comments with Phil and service team. Take care ~ drive safe!

leased vehicle #2, great experiences

by from Sun Prairie, WI |

We leased our second vehicle from Scott Nelson. Very knowledgeable, honest and nice guy! Hope he doesn't mind seeing us every year when our 2-year leases alternately expire.

March 24, 2015

Oh I'm sure Scott will welcome you with open arms, Melissa. Thank you for the continued business, and for the great comments. Cheers!

Recall service

by from Madison, WI |

Smart Toyota, especially Bradley Cooper and Jamie Olivera went to Toyota to seek an exception for me to the requirement of the spare tire cable recall. The recall required the spare tire to be removed and placed in the cargo area secured by tie down straps. This made the cargo area useless and prevented lowering the rear seats to increase the cargo area. As I am 70 years old and disabled this recall solution severely limited my ability to travel to visit family and friends as I could not stow all of my oxygen equipment and luggage. Toyota granted a good will exception and replaced the cable assembly and remounted the spare in its proper location at no cost to me for parts or labor. I am grateful to Smart Toyota for making this happen.

March 24, 2015

Aww, thank you for the awesome feedback, James. Glad we were able to get this resolved for you, and get you back on the road and able to visit your family and friends. Drive safe!

great service

by from madison, wi |

Great experience! Everyone was so nice and answered any questions I had. Was in a time crunch made sure I was out on time!

March 24, 2015

Thank you, Jonie! Personalized service on your timeline ~ that's what we strive for, and am glad we were able to accomplish it for you, while at the same time, making sure we answered all of your questions. Take care, and drive safe!

Car Maintenance

by from Madison, WI |

really good experience. Very helpful. Will return in the future.

March 24, 2015

Excellent, Kevin. And we look forward to providing you with the same level of helpful service when you return. Cheers!

Best Oil Change Fore My Lexus

by from Madison, Wi. |

I have been to this facility several times now. Always fast, always do a perfect job. They are even faster when very busy.

March 24, 2015

Thank you, James. We do our very best to be as efficient as possible, and strive for top-notch, consistent service. Look forward to seeing you again. Til then, drive safe!

Buying Sight Unseen

by from Traverse City, Michigan |

I purchased a 2014 Toyota Highlander from Smart Motors, which I found shopping online. Living in a smaller city in Northern Michigan means there are fewer options for buying a used car and typically higher prices. My wife and I spent a month or so looking online and we continually found that the car prices in Wisconsin were better than anywhere else. Initially we ruled them out because we didn't want to drive seven to eight hours, but my wife suggested I check on the cost of shipping. We could have had the car shipped to our city for a decent price, but since we had been planning on visiting Chicago we arranged to have the car shipped there. Smart Motors had one of their drivers, Jim, haul the vehicle on a trailer and delivered it to our hotel. Everything went as planned and the vehicle was as advertised. John Wenning and Chris Karinopoulos were always prompt in returning my text messages or emails. Justin Calvert was efficient in handling my paperwork. I was a little nervous about buying a car without seeing it in person, but the team at Smart Motors made it easy. Obviously, buying a car with only 16,500 miles on it, and a clean Carfax makes it less likely to come with any surprises, but Smart Motors was open and honest with me and I would recommend working with them.

March 24, 2015

Thank you for the comments and feedback, John. Very glad we were able to not only have the right vehicle for you, but were able to coordinate delivery for you as well. Drive safe!

Great User-Friendly Experience

by from Madison, WI |

From the moment I drove into the service bay (which I thought was a SHOWROOM, it was so immaculate) I was handled with kid gloves. The staff was pleasant, knowledgeable and totally professional.

March 4, 2015

You made me chuckle with this one, John. Thank you for the awesome feedback. We do our very best to make sure your experience is top-shelf! I'll be sure share your comments with our Service & Guest Services teams as they are the ones responsible for your experience. Take care!