Fields Jaguar Land Rover Volvo Madison

6624 Seybold Rd, Madison, WI 53719

New 877-460-6524
Used 866-923-9854
Service 888-286-9461

A friendly and knowledgeable staff commited to satisfying our customers' needs in a low pressure environment.

Can always count on Fields Volvo Madison and Jason

by from Madison,m WI |

Fields Volvo Madison is my place for sales and service. Very convenient and helpful. Service is always outstanding and I think working with Jason Freidel is the reason why.He is always courteous and helpful when I bring my car in for routine maintenance and those random issues that come up like tires, wipers, etc. Jason manages to schedule my car as soon as possible. The wait time is always reasonable and the explanation Jason gives for the work is always clear and correct. The staff are friendly and courteous as well. Glad I have a Volvo. My next car will be another Volvo (my third).

Horrible customer service

by from Madison Wi |

Attempted to test drive a mini cooper today with the dealer. Car was not ready as it said on the website. I asked when the car would be ready and I could only be given a rough estimate.I mentioned the ad saying car was ready and the sales person informed me they post there used car ad prior to inspecting them. Car sales men never even offered me a card or to give me a call when it was ready . I felt that since I was not looking at one of there higher end cars at the lot I was not treated with a whole lot of respect.

Fields Volvo Madison

by from Madison, WI |

I feel Fields Volvo Madison is outstanding for many reasons, but particularly because of the car service I have experienced. Jason Friedel, Service Advisor, is knowledgeable, direct and pleasant to deal with. I routinely take my car there for scheduled maintenance but have also taken it there for random needs like wipers, tires, etc. and Jason is always agreeable and helpful to me. I am planning on buying another Volvo in a few years and will certainly be purchasing my car at Fields Madison and getting service there as well.

Great Service

by from Madison, WI |

I use Jason Friedel at Fields Volvo in Madison to schedule all of the maintenance and service on our three Volvo's. Jason and the service technicians have always diagnosed any problems we have had with these vehicles and performed their work in a professional and timely manner.

Great Service Department

by from Cottage Grove, WI |

Jason Friedel is amazing. I've been a customer of Fields Volvo since I bought my first Volvo back in 2003 and he is by far the BEST service advisor I've found. Genuinely nice guy. Very helpful, fair and efficient. For quick repairs they have a t.v., computers and an assortment of drinks & snacks to help pass the time. For repairs that take a bit longer, Jason makes sure to set me up with a loaner car.

Helpful with my LR from another non-LR dealer

by from Janesville |

Service Adviser Jason Friedel was very helpful with getting my LR back in shape. While my vehicle was in his care, he made sure I always had a loner car, even though my vehicle was from another dealership. Jason was kind and always respectful toward me. Thanks!

Service at Volvo, Madison

by from Wisconsin Dells, WI |

Mick at the service department really went way and beyond in customer service. I came in for an update of the software in the computer system and Mick noticed my tires were low and the wind shield fluid empty. He took time to put the right pressure in my tires and top off the fluid without any extra cost to me. He is always so friendly.

Great service at Jaguar Land Rover Volvo Madison!!

by from Madison, WI |

I love how helpful Mick is at the Madison dealership! Jason is also very helpful too!!! If you have questions they answer them or get the information to you. The waiting area is great! Coffee for anyone waiting! Plus other beverages like cold water or juices! Plus ice-cream!!! WOW!!! The young lady that answers is always so sweet on the phone! Sorry can not remember her name, not good with names! Just so many things to mention!!!!!! I so love my car!!! Volvo!!!!! Great, wonderful car.

New S80

by from Columbus, WI |

I just bought my 2nd Volvo S80. I have going to Fields for service for a number of years and have very well pleased. It was time to replace my car and I was delighted to find a new 2013 S80 that met all my needs at Fields. I had the good fortune of working with a great salesperson in Linda LaBerge. The entire transaction went flawlessly. I was especially pleased with amount of time Linda spent with in my new car programing various features to my requirements and explaining the various options. I would highly recommend Feilds and Linda LaBerge.

Volvo XC70

by from Verona, WI |

If you are in the market for a Volvo, Jaguar, or Land Rover go see Linda LaBerge! The place is immaculate, she knows the products inside and out, and she is so friendly and helpful. She was patient and informative during the review of the cars, the negotiating was a snap and very fair. Their offers matched what I researched, both for a trade-in and new car. No haggling or arguing....how refreshing. I have bought allot of different cars as I am admittedly not brand loyal, and this dealership, Linda particularly, were absolutely fantastic to deal with.

Mr. DN

by from Deforest ,WI |

I have been going to Fields automotive in Madison for years after my Aunt recommend them. Recently I needed some service work on my Supercharged XF and service department took a look at it and fixed it, while my kids had some ice cream in the waiting room. It has been a few years since I bought the car but my sales associate Mike remembered me. The service department is top notch and the service manager had a genuine care for my time. I have had a few jaguars and they all get serviced at the Madison Fields location.

Fields Jaguar Land Rover Volvo Madison responded to this review

November 16, 2013

Mr. DN, Thank you very much for your kind words! Glad your family enjoyed the ice cream. We hope to see you again soon for your free car washes! Ryan Fields General Manager