Crain Hyundai Mazda

Service 877-253-4600

The Crain Team's Got 'Em

Very Pleased Customer

by from Benton, Ar. |

We bought a new 2012 Hyundai Elantra from Zach Owen. Zach was excellent and provided my wife and me with important info, even set up my wife cell phone with the system on the car. Very good experience with this gentleman. Thanks, Mr. and Mrs. Packard

I so happy I could...

by from Hot Springs |

I purchased new Mazda 6 from Crain and I give everyone I met there 5 stars. I know I wasn't easy to deal with but everyone bent over backwards to make me and my wife happy. We wasn't satisfied with the color we first purchased after we noticed a red one on the tv ad. Our mileage was over their guarantee return policy but they said the most important thing to them is our happiness! They sent me to customer care to talked to Heather. Talk about bending over backwards to help us she went way beyond what I would expect anyone to do. I would recommend everyone to buy from Crain. Also the Mazda 6 has turned out to be an amazing auto.

Crain Hyundai Mazda responded to this review

July 18, 2014

This is the kind of review that we LOVE to receive! We are so happy that you were pleased with the treatment you received at Crain. It is great to hear that our 100% customer satisfaction goal was reached during your recent visit. We hope that you and your wife enjoy your Mazda 6, and come back and see us if there's anything at all that you need! Thanks so much, Crain Marketing Team

by from Little Rock, AR |

I have always had a good experience with Crain Hyundai and the staff, especially Jeff Prather, he is very personable and a very good person. I have purchased 3 car through Jeff, and I have had a good experience each time.

good Service

by from Little Rock,AR |

I had not entended to purchase a car. I was just looking and pricing. I ended up with a great car at a great price. All questions were answered and all my requirements for purchasing a new car were met. They even stayed way past closing time to get my business.

Good Salesman

by from Little Rock AR |

Very positive! Alan Benoit met me when I exited my vehicle for our pre-scheduled appointment. He had already done a lot of the legwork in finding what I was looking for and pre-determining payment amounts and payoffs.

by from Little Rock AR |

The experience with Crain has been a pleasure. From the moment I met Rick Reed, I have been treated like an A+ customer. Tim Jackson has been a great help by showing me the ins and outs of the car and keeping me company. Jason Reeder worked really hard at getting me the car I wanted and making sure that I understood more than just the car buying process. Zach Owens did an excellent job at going over the contract terms and explaining the Crain difference. Myrna Vuncanon was very nice and helpful even before I bought the car and was formally introduced as her new "customer baby". Thanks!

by from Little Rock AR |

We had a great salesman named Mitch. He did a great job and we had a wonderful experience.

Good SErvice

by from Little Rock |

I am very satisifed with my experience of purchasing my 2013 Veloster. The staff was very informative and polite through my entire experience.

good service

by from Little Rock AR |

I had a great fun time up grading my driving experiences. Everyone was so nice including the Hulk Alan Benoit! Alan went well beyond what I expected and gave me the car of my dreams

Good Salesman

by from Little Rock AR |

My wife and i have bought vehicles from Brent Barbeire since the mid 90's. He has always been totally honest with us about whatever deal we where looking to make. He is what brought us to Hyundai. I have NEVER had a salesman and sales manager work this hard to help my wife and I on a trade of any kind. I can honestly say that when i am ready to purchase again, I will come to Crain Hyundai first!