Crain Hyundai Mazda

Service 877-253-4600 Service 877-253-4600

The Crain Team's Got 'Em

Very Pleased Customer

by from Benton, Ar. |

We bought a new 2012 Hyundai Elantra from Zach Owen. Zach was excellent and provided my wife and me with important info, even set up my wife cell phone with the system on the car. Very good experience with this gentleman. Thanks, Mr. and Mrs. Packard

Horrible Customer Service!

by from Jacksonville, AR |

We recently bought a CX5 from Crain Mazda, & at first everything seemed to go ok. We were told they were doing a 10-day payoff for our trade in vehicle, we signed all the papers (twice because they lost the first set, that should've been our first clue) and then we went on about our business. A few weeks later, our old lender suddenly drafted $88 out of our account with no warning screwing up our banking which took weeks to fix and figure out. Upon calling our old lender to find out why they took money from us, they informed us that Mazda has sent their 10-day pay off late and it got to them after 14 days instead so they drafted the remainder from us. We call Mazda expecting them to apologize for sending their payment off late and simply refund the $88 they caused us. Instead, we were completely ignored and given the run around, for MONTHS. No one returned our messages, & people said they would call us back and then didn't. Ridiculous! $88 is chump change to this company especially with how much we just shelled out for our new car, & we've been treated like garbage ever since we signed on the dotted line. In the end, they pretty much said too bad so sad and we're STILL out the money for THEIR mistake plus ask the fees and bounced checks we incurred from having $88 randomly drafted from our account out of nowhere.

Crain Mazda does not care about customer loyalty

by from Little Rock, AR |

Terri Banks Holloway¿Crain Mazda 1 min · Bryant, AR · Turns out Crain Mazda does not care about loyal customers. For the last four years I have said nothing but good things about Crain and always taken my vehicle there for any type of service; however, after discussing a deal on a new Mazda, they offer me less than $2,000 on my 2011 cx7 in excellent condition with 40,000 miles on it..what an insult! I will no longer buy from Crain and will no longer use them for service. Incredibly disappointed.

Crain Hyundai Mazda responded to this review

June 25, 2015

We are so sorry to hear about your experience at Crain. Please contact clientcare@crainteam.com to elaborate on your experience. We would like to discuss options for resolving this matter to your satisfaction. Again, we apologize for your displeasure during your recent visit.

Service Department

by from Little Rock, AR |

I purchased my car from this dealership and was and still am very pleased. However, on my first service visit I lost a little bit of love for their service department. I don't know if they were training new employees or it was just an off day for them but it took FOREVER. I decided to give them another shot bc after all, everyone has bad days. The second go round was perfect and ha been ever since. People are always quick to jump ship but I'm glad I went back. I've been nothing but happy.

MazdaService

by from Bryant, AR |

I LOVE my Miata and ONLY bring it to Crain Mazda in Little Rock for service. I treat my Miata like she's part of the family...so it makes sense. If your child is sick you take them to a pediatrician not a vet, right? So if your Miata needs a little tune up or check-up you'd take it to a MAZDA dealership not a Jiffy/Quick/Lube/Mart. It's as simple as that.

bought elsewhere but SERVICE here

by from Little Rock, AR |

I purchased this vehicle from another dealership which is still under its original factory warrant so I have been bringing it across the highway to Crain for service and have been completely happy with everything. They treat me very well and answer all of my questions. All service or maintenance has always been very good.

Great Service Department

by from Little Rock, AR |

Good place, good people, great experiences so far. I'm still under warranty and haven't had to pay for maintenance yet but my warranty expires soon and I've checked around on prices. I will definitely continue on here. Prices are comparable and the piece of mind in priceless.

Service Department = A+

by from Cabot, AR |

Every time I come here for service I leave happy. It has not always been that way at other places. These guys know what they're doing and handle things very efficiently and their prices are straight forward and they don't haggle you on new windshield wipers or unnecessary air filter replacements. Overall they are better than any other place I've been.

I have financed 4 cars through Crain Hyundai, LR

by from Hope & Little Rock, AR |

In an anxious, out of town purchase, I visited Crain Hyundai of Little Rock, 11701 Col. Glen Rd's Dealership's web site. Within minutes of leaving my request, online, at evening time, Mr. Mark Madison, internet dealer, had responded to my request. He arranged a meeting for my daughter and I, the next day, at our time and convenience. Within literally 4 hours, my daughter's anxiety of being without a car was resolved and she was driving home in a loaned car by the Crain dealership, arranged by mr. Mark, until they could get her a car of her choice, from another dealership that she choose, which was out of state. In a matter of hours, my daughter was driving her newly purchased car and back on the road again. This is the 4th Hyundai that we have purchased from Crain Hyundai, Little Rock and have always been happy with the cars, serviced well and received friendly service.

I so happy I could...

by from Hot Springs |

I purchased new Mazda 6 from Crain and I give everyone I met there 5 stars. I know I wasn't easy to deal with but everyone bent over backwards to make me and my wife happy. We wasn't satisfied with the color we first purchased after we noticed a red one on the tv ad. Our mileage was over their guarantee return policy but they said the most important thing to them is our happiness! They sent me to customer care to talked to Heather. Talk about bending over backwards to help us she went way beyond what I would expect anyone to do. I would recommend everyone to buy from Crain. Also the Mazda 6 has turned out to be an amazing auto.

Crain Hyundai Mazda responded to this review

July 18, 2014

This is the kind of review that we LOVE to receive! We are so happy that you were pleased with the treatment you received at Crain. It is great to hear that our 100% customer satisfaction goal was reached during your recent visit. We hope that you and your wife enjoy your Mazda 6, and come back and see us if there's anything at all that you need! Thanks so much, Crain Marketing Team