Don Larson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC

Service 888-928-7299

GET MORE!

Great salesperson

by from Prairie du Sac, WI |

Mike S did a fantastic job helping us find the car we wanted! He is professional but fun at the same time. He was very attentive and we would recommend anyone to go to him to purchase a vehicle. We get all of our services on our vehicles there at Don Larson Superstore as well. We have nothing but praise for the service department also.

October 1, 2012

Thanks for the great comments Vicky!

Significant Disappointment

by from Waunakee WI |

My experience began about 3 weeks ago when I took off work early and made a 45 min drive to look at a car which I ultimately learned was under a recall and I could not drive. Interesting. Despite this I remained interested and was told by Mark at the dealership I would be informed when the required service occurred and I could drive it and thus negotiate a sale. I learned this morning that the car was sold yesterday. And I never received that call from the dealership that the car was ready for sale. Thanks Mark. I'll be sure to let everyone that cares to listen about my experience with Don Larson.

Fair pricing, Quality financing

by from pardeeville wi |

Friendly salespeople, low pressure, and sensible pricing. Those are the three main reasons that I have bought my last two vehicles from Don Larson in Baraboo.

2007 chevy silverado

by from Reedsburg Wi |

they treated me very well and they worked with me very well on getting my jeep traded in to a vehicle that more suited me. Dale the salesman was great about letting me test drive multiple vehicles until i found the one i loved... they also called after the fact to make sure i indeed still liked the vehicle and to make sure i didn't have any problems with it they needed to address, i will be recommending them to others.

May 29, 2014

Thanks for the review and your business.

Great Newand Used GMC Dealer!!!!!

by from Neshkoro WI |

I purchased my last new 3 car and trucks from Don Larson. The sales team was GREAT! Service and Parts were Excellent!!!!! Mike B. in service is awesome! As well as Rob in Parts. I would HIGHLY Recommend this dealer to ALL. They take care of there customers!!!

Great Service

by from wi dells wi |

Thank you to the Don Larson dealership, and your service team for easing our mind about a recent purchase. We bought a 2012 CTS from another dealer two hours away from where we live. It only had 1k miles on it an we would have to shop for a dealer to take care of warranty items ,even though we did not purchase the car there. Don Larson took us in and made us feel as if we had bought our last 10 cars there. We did have some issues and they were taken care of immediately. They even took the time to sync our phone to the car. The entire service team, from the guys who wrote up the order, the mechanics, to the young man who cleaned our car before we got it we're very helpful and pleasant. Because of this we will talk to Don Larson Motors when it's time to replace the Caddy!! Thank you

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP

by from Baraboo |

I went to the dealership to take a look at a vehicle my son wanted to purchase. After meeting and talking with several people I felt very comfortable working with them and agreed that my son should purchase the vehicle. I was so impressed with the dealership that I returned a week later and purchased a new vehicle for myself. I feel that I was given a very fair price for my trade in vehicle Along With a good price for the new vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Good service, great lounge, AWESOME value.

by from Baraboo, WI |

I visited Don Larson GMC to get an oil change on my Nissan Titan and Ford Focus. Upon arrival, I pulled in and a service technician walked in front of my rolling vehicle as if I weren?t pulling in. When I got out of the truck, he didn?t greet me. But, that was the extent of any marginal service. The rest of the service was great. The premises and building were immaculate and clean. The coffee, mocha, and cookies were awesome. The service staff was friendly and informative. The price could not be lower: $22 out the door for a 7-qt oil change; $32 after rebate for tire rotation and oil change on the Ford Focus. Great deal, comfortable waiting area, awesome service, low price. The only other thing I?d say about the service was that they should give the customer a check list of things they went over during the inspection and their condition. Rather, they only note if they found something wrong. They don?t say, ?Added wiper fluid,? or ?brake fluid was low,? etc. But that?s it. I?d definitely return.

Polite service dept and clean area.

by from Adams, WI |

Got me in quick and did the repairs in the time they said they would. Kept the price within the range they quoted.

Battery Problem

by from Baraboo, WI |

Thanks for all your help.

November 16, 2012

Your welcome. Thanks for your business.

Great Service

by from Baraboo WI |

Staff was friendly and helpful. Car was clean after service. Reasonable priced

November 5, 2012