Don Larson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC

Service 888-928-7299

GET MORE!

Great Service

by from Baraboo WI |

Staff was friendly and helpful. Car was clean after service. Reasonable priced

November 5, 2012

Thanks for the review Roger

Very impressed with service department

by from Wisconsin Dells, WI |

I was very impressed with Mike from the service department. I had taken my car there to get it fixed and when I returned home I had another problem. I called Mike and he fixed my problem very quickly and accurately. He was very helpful and I am glad that they took care of me. I will definitely recommend Don Larson to everyone. Thank you Mike and all the staff who worked on the car. Good job!

Recent Experience

by from Lakd Delton WI |

The service person that took care of me on 10/26 was Mike Breidenbach. He was very personable & courteous. I got in at 9AM and out at 11:30. The issues that needed fixing were taken care of. Everything was explained clearly prior to the service, and the total invoice was within what was expected. Compared to other pleasant visits, this one was exceptional. Everyone I came in contact with was very, very nice!

October 31, 2012

Thanks for the great feedback. We're always striving to exceed expectations. Thanks for your business!

Superb service

by from Loganville, WI |

I liked the promptness and the friendliness. They checked my record to see what I might need done on my car.

October 31, 2012

Thanks for the business and great review!

Flat-Landers in WI for Wedding

by from Greenville, Oh |

Visiting Wisconsin for a wedding on Saturday at 1:30 pm. Unexpectedly our brakes went out on Friday night. Took our Monte Carlo to this dealership which was closing for the night. They stayed and scheduled an appointment to work it in on Saturday morning. They were great to come and get us at the hotel when the vehicle was done. We made it to the wedding with time to spare! Top notch, friendly service people at a GM Dealership! "Where Service Makes the Difference"

October 27, 2012

Thanks for the great comments. We love to exceed our guest expectations. Even if you're from out of state, we treat you like our regulars. Thanks for your business and let any family or friends know we are here if they're traveling.

Great Service

by from baraboo, wi |

The staff was more than accomodating and helpful! They have a great lounge area to wait while your car is being serviced and they actually took the time to explain what my car needed and WHY!

October 25, 2012

Thanks for the great comments. We appreciate your business.

Beyond Disappointed

by from Wisconsin Dells, WI |

I had brought my car to Don Larson several times to have the oil changed - they were recommend to me by friends; I found the facilities pleasant and the service seemed fine although I never really double checked. The last time I went, I had a new (used) car, which had very dirty oil; the servicing was done very quickly. A few days later I checked the oil and found it to be: 1) slightly overfilled and 2) still very dirty. I thought perhaps they had not let the old oil drain out properly and resolved never to go there again. I also noticed that the coolant in the tank was low (had not been topped up) although the report sheet I got said that all fluids had been. Anyway, later I asked a mechanic about some other repairs and showed him the oil and he said from the color and viscosity that it had not been changed at all! Now, in that case, all the pleasant service, low prices, free doughnuts & wifi are just irrelevant.

October 23, 2012

With regards to your recent visit at Don Larson, our main goal is to always exceed the guest's expectations. Being in business for over 35 years and receiving high customer satisfaction scores, we are always looking to improve our service department and overall guest experience. Over the last few years we've worked hard to improve our "Quick Service" processes to complete our oil changes in 29 minutes or less while still giving you the value you would expect from a certified GM service center including a 27 point inspection and the topping off of fluids. I would love to talk with you more about your experience and obtain additional information to help us improve. Please contact myself at 608-356-5512 or mudelhofen@donlarson.com to discuss your recent visit. Marc Udelhofen Marketing Director Don Larson Supercenter 608-356-5512 mudelhofen@donlarson.com www.donlarson.com

Highly recommended

by from Baraboo, WI |

I've always had my vehicles serviced through Don Larson's. The employees are personable, professional, accurate and trustworthy. When they say my car will be done with its service, it is. When something else comes up unexpectedly with my car, they let me know without feeling like I am being scammed. I've always had great service at Larson's. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

October 11, 2012

Awesome review. Thanks for your business!

Check engine light

by from Reedsburg WI |

Called in the morning with check engine light. They worked me in on the same day after work. Despite being very busy, the service department kept me well informed of the status of my vehicle. They explained all the problems with my vehicle, told me what was covered under my extended warranty and gave me a very accurate quote of the items not covered. They also arranged for a rental car for me to use. I could not have asked for better service.

October 5, 2012

Thanks for the great response. Glad to hear we've got another happy and satisfied guest.

Great Service Department

by from Baraboo, WI |

The service department is great at Don Larson. They are always friendly and always take care of my needs. They go beyond meeting my expectations.

October 5, 2012

Great to hear. Thanks for you business Patty.