Don Larson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC

New 855-224-0513
Used 888-721-7868
Service 888-928-7299

GET MORE!

Oil change and tire rotated

by from Lake Delton, Wi |

I had brought my 2006 Impala, had alway bring my car in for oil and filter change. Also very helpful when they find any major problem that the car need to be repaired at reasonable price to my greatest satisfaction. I am very please with thier friendly customer service. I would recommended every one to go to Don Larson Dealer!!

Great Customer Service

by from wi dells wi |

The guys are always ready to help no matter how busy they are.

Great Service

by from Reedsburg |

Jeremy and Tony were very helpful! Thanks for all the help.

buyer beware of certified warrenty

by from Reedsburg, wi 53959 |

Do not let them fool you into buying thier supposedly certified vehicle. I trusted my salesman and that was a mistake. I was told the tires were new and of course they were not because only 9,000 miles later they needed to be replaced and of course no warrenty on them. The salesman of course said oh we will give you the tires at cost, only to find out on consumer reports that the tires only costed 150each and I was charged 653.00 and that was with buy one get one free which means it should have been 450 or so. Do not trust the salesman here. Get everything in writing, they promised me it would be in the computer but when it came down to it it was not. Also, after having new tires it seems that my rotors needed to be turned, of course that also was not covered and they would charge me at least 50 per tire to just clean them. This also was already done in the inspection sheet but not the inspection sheet that they showed me the customer. My sheet said all was fine with the vwehicle. Talk about no trust. I would not recommend this dealership nor will I purchase another car. I guess you can not trust anyone these days.