Homan Auto Sales

240 Gateway Drive, Waupun, WI 53963

New 866-906-2969
Used 866-906-2976
Service 866-799-1271

Completely Satisfying Customers for over 39 Years!

Bought a new Chrysler 200

by from Mayville, Wis |

This is the eight vehicle we have purchased from Homan Chrysler over the years. The facilities are great and the salesman and financing personnel were very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. It was about 10 years since we last bought a vehicle and the owner recognized us when we walked into the showroom and addressed us by our first names. He even remembered the first vehicle we traded in those many years ago. The rebates and trade in value were great and the interest rate of 1.84% was really appreciated. They needed to look for a vehicle of the right color for my wife's preference and they had it in a couple of days. I would recommend them to everyone.

Great experience!

by from Bryant, Wisconsin |

Nice, low-pressure sales experience. A true family-run business.

Horrible Communication

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

Went to Homan and test drove a used Chevy Tahoe, it was nice but there were things wrong with it. The salesman was nice at first and when asked if he would work with the price any he did not take the time to hear what we were offering he simply said NO. We then met with the finance department and they were to submit our information to the bank to see what kind of an interest rate we could get and how large our payments would be, never submitted it. Then said we told him not to, We never said that. In the meantime of waiting for the bank to contact us the sales rep contacted us about 6 times in 3 days wondering if we were still interested. We explained 3 different times we were waiting to hear from the bank, only to find out our information was still never sent to the bank.

In the Market for a vehicle!!! See Dan Holz

by from Kewaskum, Wi |

Purchased a used Town and Country from Homan. The buying experience was terrific and the service after the sale was terrific. They treated me well. No preasure and really gave me a great deal that myself and my family could fee good about. Its not selling you one vehicle, its having you consider soming back for additional vehicles and telling all your frinds. Homan Chrysler is terrific!!

Used Toyota Tacoma

by from Lansing Michigan |

I found this truck on line. Excellent truck. The car fax already on file was very helpful in my decision. The method of inspection and transport to my home state was through a friend. The salesman was very helpful and accommodating in arranging a test drive, coordinating paperwork and the final pick up of the car. The online price was realistic with its mileage and condition. I am very happy with my purchase and the dealership.