Homan Auto Sales

240 Gateway Drive, Waupun, WI 53963

New 866-906-2969
Used 866-906-2976
Service 866-799-1271

Completely Satisfying Customers for over 39 Years!

Bought a new Chrysler 200

by from Mayville, Wis |

This is the eight vehicle we have purchased from Homan Chrysler over the years. The facilities are great and the salesman and financing personnel were very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. It was about 10 years since we last bought a vehicle and the owner recognized us when we walked into the showroom and addressed us by our first names. He even remembered the first vehicle we traded in those many years ago. The rebates and trade in value were great and the interest rate of 1.84% was really appreciated. They needed to look for a vehicle of the right color for my wife's preference and they had it in a couple of days. I would recommend them to everyone.

Best CAR Buying Experience EVER!

by from Crivitz, WI |

I started the car search process on CARS.com and found a few trucks throughout the area with Homan Auto Sales having one that I was interested in. Eric Homan got ahold of me right away to ask where I was at in the in the process and did I need any help at the moment with ZERO pressure. I started working with him for a few days over email due to the fact that I live 3 hours away from the dealership. I was able to get all the items done to buy the truck that usually take the longest amount of time over the computer so that when I was able to make an appointment down at the dealership I was there a FOR LITERALLY 20 MINUTES!!! and that's it. I got in and drove the truck around for a bit, let them know I wanted it and signed what I needed to sign. I was greeted warmly, asked if I needed refreshments and had zero sit-down and wait time. I hope in the future it always goes this smoothly and I am definitely browsing their inventory FIRST when I make my next purchase. I have passed the word throughout northern Wisconsin/Upper Michigan that Homan Auto is the placed to buy your next car or truck!

Homan Auto Sales responded to this review

March 30, 2015

Thank you very much Travis, it was great meeting you and I appreciate all of your quick response to my phone calls and emails, it helped to make things easier on our end as well!

Friendly and professional, on time for appointment

by from Campbellsport, WI |

We called and got a time convenient for us to see a used car. The sales associate was friendly, on time, and professional. He had the car pulled out front for us and showed us all the features and even pointed out a dent to us we hadn't noticed. We even got promotional "hoodies" after the sale. The only negative I can say is that after a couple weeks the battery died and had to be replaced. Everything else has been great and overall I think we got a great deal. Since it started fine for the first few weeks, maybe the battery issue was not apparent to them at the time of sale?

They sure made it easy!

by from Kenosha, WI |

This was an internet find for us, based on exact make, model, color, etc. that we were looking for. The internet sales manger was a pleasure to deal with over email, so we arranged a test drive. We drove two hours to the dealership, and they were prepared for our arrival with the car ready to go. We loved it, and the closing took no time at all. It was a simple transaction from a friendly staff, and we drove away thrilled with our new vehicle. Only shop here if you like things to be simple, without drama!

Homan Auto Sales responded to this review

March 25, 2015

Thank you for the feedback, we greatly appreciate it and it was great working with you as well!

Dealer Review Homan , Waupun, WI

by from Beaver Dam, Wisconsin 53916 |

Homan employees were very helpful and help me understand all of the review work. I did not understand all the new buttons and how they worked. They were very patient and went over them, so I could understand it. Very Satisfied. I leased the Chevorlet Equinex for three years.

Great Service, Service Department was very Helpful

by from Reeseville, Wi |

Purchased My 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 from Homan Auto Sales, check engine light came on when I was in watertown, wi (closer to me) to see if they would hook it up to there computer, and they said they couldn't help me out, still don't understand why they couldn't, so I called the dealership in Beaver Dam, Wi and same answer. I called Homan, and they said to bring it right in, and they would check it out. Found out they needed to order the part, so they gave me a loaner car to use, and when they received the part, and installed it they would contact me to pick my truck up. Took it in on Monday, and they called on Wednesday for pickup. They were very prompt, and very polite and pleasant to work with !!!

Great experience!

by from Bryant, Wisconsin |

Nice, low-pressure sales experience. A true family-run business.

Horrible Communication

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

Went to Homan and test drove a used Chevy Tahoe, it was nice but there were things wrong with it. The salesman was nice at first and when asked if he would work with the price any he did not take the time to hear what we were offering he simply said NO. We then met with the finance department and they were to submit our information to the bank to see what kind of an interest rate we could get and how large our payments would be, never submitted it. Then said we told him not to, We never said that. In the meantime of waiting for the bank to contact us the sales rep contacted us about 6 times in 3 days wondering if we were still interested. We explained 3 different times we were waiting to hear from the bank, only to find out our information was still never sent to the bank.

In the Market for a vehicle!!! See Dan Holz

by from Kewaskum, Wi |

Purchased a used Town and Country from Homan. The buying experience was terrific and the service after the sale was terrific. They treated me well. No preasure and really gave me a great deal that myself and my family could fee good about. Its not selling you one vehicle, its having you consider soming back for additional vehicles and telling all your frinds. Homan Chrysler is terrific!!

Used Toyota Tacoma

by from Lansing Michigan |

I found this truck on line. Excellent truck. The car fax already on file was very helpful in my decision. The method of inspection and transport to my home state was through a friend. The salesman was very helpful and accommodating in arranging a test drive, coordinating paperwork and the final pick up of the car. The online price was realistic with its mileage and condition. I am very happy with my purchase and the dealership.