Freedom Chevrolet Buick GMC

Service 866-790-7161

The Heart of America, In The Heart Of Texas

Job well done!

by from Dallas, TX |

Everyone was friendly! Warren, my salesman, showed me several vehicles that offered better gas mileage that were in my price range. Job well done!

good service friendly workers

by from dallas.tx |

Ricky did an amazing job.He went above and beyond to make sure i got a car.Hes awesome.Thanks Ricky!!

Good Job!

by from Dallas, TX |

Brock Harrison sold us a Tahoe. He worked well with us, was considerate of our time, answered all our questions and was a real professional.

They really can help

by from Dallas, Tx |

If you come here for a car make sure you go see Ricky! He helped me and he can help you! I came in and he treated me like family!! Thanks Ricky!!

Terrible Experience

by from Dallas, Tx |

They don't listen. They tell you whatever they need to get you in the door. I received mailers offering large discounts and inflated trade values and the did not honor them. I checked their prices on their website before I went to the dealership and they tried to make me pay sticker. I had my own financing and they still tried to sell me on a payment. They need to adopt the no haggle policies so many other dealerships have and get with the times. And it's probably no ya good idea to mention that another dealership discounts cars more than your own.

UN-authorized over charges with slow services

by from Desoto, TX |

They don't listen to customers requests. You're shuttled between people and ask to write down what I want. Then you're asked to stand in line to talk with a service rep. Then the service rep write down keywords: Transmission work, flush, fuel injectors, water pump, belt, radiator, etc... All high maintenance items they want to do and charge you on top of what you ask for them to do. They take three days to do an estimate, and then tell you it's over $2000. Service rep. Chris, quickly rush over the items, mostly the keywords he wrote down the first day. Mostly maintenance items that I didn't ask for in the estimate. I tell them, I only wanted to replace water pump and belts. Then it take three more days to find the parts and do the repairs. I get the bill and all the items I didn't ask for was performed. Chris, the service rep, is out sick the day I pickup my Truck. beware of fast talking service reps. Don't ever go Freedom for anything.

Great Service

by from Cedar Hill, Texas |

I received a notice from Chevrolet telling me of a potential problem with my 2010 Chevy Equinox. I called Freedom Chevrolet to schedule an appointment because my car seem to fit the indications of the letter I received. I took my car in for the scheduled time only to find out that my time had not been recorded. I was not happy about that as I had not gone to work that day to get this taken care of. Chris Hightower was the person who helped me. He got my car in with no problem and told me I should know if my car needed to be fixed in approximately an hour. He came back and told me the car needed to be fixed and I needed a couple of other things done, I told him ok. I was given a loaner truck as there were no cars available which was ok to me as long as I had transportation, I was very pleased with how Mr. Hightower handled the whole process. I picked up my car and it sounded much better and had been washed and cleaned as well as an oil change. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you Mr Hightower and Freedom Chevrolet, Deborah Murry

Scam!!!! DO NOT Believe what is posted

by from Ben Wheeler, TX |

I called this dealership to ask for more info and for photos of a truck listed on the Internet. The salesperson I spoke to texted photos of a different truck- different color, different year and many more miles. I called to inquire about the truck I was interested in and was told they were looking for that truck and there was a mix- up with the stock numbers. He said he had walked the entire lot and could not find that truck and said he would call me back. Later, my husband called and was told by one of the managers that the truck was on a test drive. Two hours later my husband called back and was told the truck was still on a test drive and when he asked about the truck was told someone was thinking about buying it so they couldn't give us information. Soon after that the sales person I had spoken to earlier called and said the truck was missing, no where to be found and they were considering calling the police since it was missing. Both my husband and I were told they would call us back with an update and no one ever called us. In my opinion this is not the type of dealership I care to do business with.

unproffesional

by from dallas tx |

Sales guy told me I should just let my vehicle go to claims and take a hit on my credit since he could not get me in a new car with getting my current one payed off. Complete disregard for customers credit or livelyhood. They only care about pushing off a sale on someone with no regards for customers financial situation. I. E. family, credit and bills

Buyer Beware

by from Plano, TX |

I found a 2010 Traverse on Cars.Com which, if sold as quoted, would have been a fair deal. But there were no pictures of the vehicle posted. That should have been my first clue. When we arrived at the dealer and examined the vehicle, we quickly found body damage. There were extensive scratches, but also a large dent in the right rear where someone had scrappeed a pole, or something. Working with salesperson Delvin, he assured us that would be taken care of. But when we get to the paperwork, we are told the price was $2,000 more than quote online. When we pointed out the discrepency, they did correct the price. But when we reminded them of the body damage we were told the price was "as is". I would not have expected a 2010 model vehicle on a dealer lot to be damaged. And then to be told the car was being sold "as is ". There should have been photos posted.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from DALLAS |

I SHOWED UP TO THE STORE BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THE CAR I WAS GOING TO SEE AND PERHAPS THE SAME DAY BUY WAS THEIR AND THEY ASURED ME. ONCE I WAS THERE THEY SAID IT WASNT AND THEY WERE GONNA FIND ME ONE JUST ALIKE. THEY FOUND ONE SUPPOSLY IN OK, WE STARTED WITH THE PROCES OF THE PAYMNTS AND ALL FOR THEM TO TELL ME 5 HOURS LATER THEY WERE WORKING ON A CAR THAT WASNT EVEN LIKE THE ONE THEY HAD ASURED ME THAT WAS AT THE STORE. NOT ONLY THAT WAS BAD BUT I HAD TO GO LOOK FOR THE GUY HELPING ME OUT INSTEAD FOR HIM TO COME TO ME HIS CUSTOMER AND LETTING ME KNOW. I WAS THERE FOR 6 HOURS FOR NOTHING. HORRIBLE.