Len Stoler Lexus

Service 866-490-7517

The better way to buy!

Deceptive business practices

by from Chicago, IL |

I was trying to purchase a unique vehicle from this dealer. It was an out of state transaction so there was quite a bit of work and communication involved. After spending considerable time working the deal, the sales manager sold the vehicle to someone else right out from under me. They refused to take my calls or answer emails. When I finally was able to get through, the manager was quite flippant and hung up on me! He also refused to give me contact information for the district sales rep. This was not my first Lexus purchase and I have never seen such an unscrupulous dealer! There are much better dealers to work with. Steer clear of this one.

SICK car

by from Baltimore, MD |

I decided on Monday, May 12th that I was getting a car that day. I had my heart set on a particular make and model; however I was open to looking at other makes that day. Never ever wanted to look at a Lexus, but my friend persuaded me to go in. I was sort of disinterested but I went with the flow. The saleperson requested was Daryl Smith who ended up being my new best friend. He was phenomenal in delivering service and displaying human kindness. I did not like anything on the lot so he remembered seeing a car in a show that he thought I may like. He made a few calls to find the car was at Lexus of Towson. So we took a trip over to Towson. A salesman called Daryl while we were driving over to confirm our visit. The Towson salesman stated the car is "SICK"; and I said I'll be the judge of that. Again, Im thinking Lexus can never sell me. Well!!...When I laid my eyes on the car...I knew I had to take it home with me because it was "SICK". So I drove a White on Red leather interior IS back to Reistertown. Once I convinced my best freind that this was the car for me, it took 15 mins to complete the paperwork and I was out the door. Daryl was also helpful in sharing with me the many arts and activities that Baltimore has to offer so I have another reason to add a great person into my circle. Many thanks to all the Len Stoler Lexus personnel that also helped in making me a totally satisfied customer.

Happy,happy, joy, joy!!!

by from Middle River, Maryland |

With 2 small children, we were in need of a safe, reliable family vehicle. So what better place to search for such a vehicle than Len Stoler Lexus of Owings Mills. Daryl Smith met me first thing in the morning and took amazing care of me during my stay as he walked me through the car buying process. He was very patient and professional as I took time to make my phone calls and conduct research to make my decision. Daryl also made me feel at home; I felt like we were family so much so that I spent the entire day there!!! Because I felt so comfortable there, it made the process so much easier. Everyone was so nice and accommodating, even when Daryl had to step away for a moment or two. Overall, my entire experience was awesome!! So if you are in need of a new vehicle, or just want one, I URGE you to visit Daryl Smith and Len Stoler Lexus of Owings Mills...you won't regret it!!!!

Two great experiences

by from New Market, MD |

My husband and I have had issues with not so great credit. Husband works in the auto industry and as a result his employment situation was not very stable during the recession. Last summer, I totalled my '03 Saturn Ion that was paid off. At that time we had no car note and I was very nervous about having one and fully knew we would probably be paying out the nose. I don't know what referral website I was on, but I got hooked up with Vicky Shay. I let her know what I was looking for and what I wanted to spend (something with 4WD or AWD as I have to drive over 2 mountains to get to work, and as a nurse I don't have the luxury of taking a snow day. When we arrived Vicky introduced us to Abe (can't remember his last name) and there were 5 cars for us to look at. I ended up test driving a '12 Hyundai Santa Fe and a 2010 Honda CRV. I decided on the CRV and Vicky worked her magic and got us a great deal. She was wonderful, friendly, and we never felt uncomfortable or "judged" about our situation. Almost a year later, I love the CRV and the payment has been very manageable. So when the husband's '01 Xterra with 230k miles finally died this week, I knew exactly who to call. This time, husband had searched their used inventory and found one he liked at the Westminster store and she had it brought over as well as another option. This time we worked with Ron Askew and he couldn't have been more personable, helpful, and had a great sense of humor. Husband only ended up test driving the car he wanted and once again, Vicky came through for us. I am sure she deals with many customers, but she remembered us and it was like we had just seen her yesterday. The process was seamless and we drove home with a good deal on a '12 Hyundai Genesis 2.0 T R Spec. Again with a very comfortable payment. I would refer anyone to Vicky and have :). When we need another one, we know who to call.

Overal Great Service!

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I recently purchased my 4th Lexus from Len-Stoler in Owings Mills, so I guess that means I am extremely happy and very satisfied with this dealership! Daryl Smith has sold each vehicle to me and he is one of the kindest, knowledgable, and most accommodating salesmen I have ever dealt with! From sales to service, Len Stoler takes very good care of their customers! Looking to buy or lease a new vehicle, go see Daryl Smith at Len Stoler Lexus!!

Absolute Best Service and Friendly Atmosphere.

by from Washington D.C. |

I went to this dealership to check out and car I saw online and my salesman Phil Williams was amazing. After talking to him about my needs/price range and trying out a few other cars on the lot he did some digging and recommended a Chevrolet Cruze ECO at another Len Stoler dealership. About an half hour later I was test driving the car I decided to take off the lot. Phil was very friendly, passionate, and extremely knowledgeable about all the cars he showed me even if they were not Lexus models. The financing staff were very patient and answered all my questions in an easy and non-rushed manner. Over all I'd say this was by far the easiest and best car shopping experience I've ever had. Would recommend to everyone. Ask for Phil.

My first visit of this dealer

by from Baltimore, MD |

I needed to re-program a smart remote control I purchased online. I call service in this dealer to check if they could do it before I made my purchase. I was told they could do it and it would cost around $70. So I moved forward to bought the remote. Making online appointment was very easy and straight forward. The web site even has a window to allow customers to leave special request. I used this function to ask them again if they could not re-program the remote, they could contact me, so I didn't have to go. Nobody contacted me, so I drove to the dealer. The facility is like brand new, looks very welcoming. Nobody approached me when I walked in, so I walked to a counter with a sign 'Guest Service'. After about 5 min, I was up, but the lady there seemed very busy with reorganizing her paperwork. I waited for a while and she realized I needed help. So she sent to a service person. I told the service person that I needed to re-program a remote control. Surprisingly, she told me, they don't do it. I said I had called and was told they could do it. She still said they couldn't. Then she left me alone and started talking to another customer. It totally took her 2 minute. Overall, the experience of my first visit of this dealer was not pleasant. It took me 30 more minutes to get there. Two minutes later I was sent out without a satisfying explanation. I immediately drove to another Lexus dealer. Fortunately, they could do this service. Most importantly, they treated me as a customer.

Great Customer Service and Friendly Atmosphere!

by from Lutherville, MD |

We most recently purchased our 10th Lexus from Len-Stoler in Owings Mills, so I guess you can tell we are happy and very satisfied with the dealership! Daryl Smith is one of the warmest and most accommodating salesmen we have ever met. Both he and Joe Benson (who sold us some of our earlier cars) have always been very professional and helpful, always making us feel like they are looking out for our best interests and "facilitating our purchase" rather than "selling us" cars. The RX350 is the perfect vehicle for us...the size is generous, it is the perfect height...it handles great in all kinds of weather and it is the most comfortable car we have ever owned! Daryl Smith has always been available to answer any questions we may have, even returning phone calls when the dealership was closed! We always have our cars serviced at Stoler and have been well taken care of by the service personnel. They have accommodated appointment requests, been efficient and thorough in their check-ups, servicing and repairs, and returns the vehicle to us squeaky clean! We have great confidence in their technicians and in our well maintained cars! We are loyal to this dealership because of the quality of the product, the service, and the welcoming environment.

Patient, thorough, and excellent service

by from Edgewood MD |

I leased a 2014 Lexus 300h. It was my first new car in 12 years. I like to keep my cars forever. Also this is my first hybrid. So, I was really out of my comfort level on two counts. Dontae Smith, salesman, was patient with me and very informative. His knowledge of cars is impressive. He is a sweet young man who is polite, mannered, and respective. He worked with me throughout the long drawn out and some what emotional experience. In the end, I settled on leasing, not purchasing. This is a big out of the box move for me. His managers were apologetic when we had to wait 2 hours to speak with the finance manager. Afterward they expressed their apologies again in word and Target gift cards. Kevin, the training tech, was personable and knowledgeable as well. He was respectful and fun to work with. I look forward to continued excellent service as I move through the lease.

Great salesman!

by from Baltimore, MD |

We just purchased a Lexus 350 ES from Len Stoler Lexus in Owings Mills. We had a very good experience. Our salesman Daryl Smith was very professional and knowledgeable about the Lexus. The car we tested on Saturday had a small dent. Daryl arranged for another car to be delivered to the to the dealership on Monday. When we picked up the car it was beautiful and we are very satisfied.