Len Stoler Lexus

Service 866-490-7517

The better way to buy!

Happy,happy, joy, joy!!!

by from Middle River, Maryland |

With 2 small children, we were in need of a safe, reliable family vehicle. So what better place to search for such a vehicle than Len Stoler Lexus of Owings Mills. Daryl Smith met me first thing in the morning and took amazing care of me during my stay as he walked me through the car buying process. He was very patient and professional as I took time to make my phone calls and conduct research to make my decision. Daryl also made me feel at home; I felt like we were family so much so that I spent the entire day there!!! Because I felt so comfortable there, it made the process so much easier. Everyone was so nice and accommodating, even when Daryl had to step away for a moment or two. Overall, my entire experience was awesome!! So if you are in need of a new vehicle, or just want one, I URGE you to visit Daryl Smith and Len Stoler Lexus of Owings Mills...you won't regret it!!!!

Great Experience

by from Baltimore Md |

First shopped on line for the car that most interested me and then went to the dealership to make the deal,. I was meet at the door with helpful staff and began the test drive in just minutes after telling them of my interest in the car I had chosen on line.... I had in mind the price that would best fit my budget and finalized the deal in around one hour total - Great staff and sales people and the minimal haggling over the price I wanted made this a sweet deal... After the dust cleared I had walked out within $ 700.00 of my intended price - only because I chose the extended warranty for 100k extra coverage... I will be going back in the future for our next car purchase...

August 5, 2015

Charlie, we are pleased to hear that we could create such a smooth comfortable car buying experience for you. We have been working hard to make the relationship between online and in-store as easy as possible. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your positive experience! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Awesome

by from Baltimore Maryland |

I loved my experience with ms Sam she was very outgoing well spoken she got me in and she stay in my budget she wasn't bothered by my sun running around she made everything so easy I'm in love with my new Lexus... Others can learn a lot from her! That was the best car buying experience hands down she's awesome...

July 22, 2015

Congratulations on your new Lexus, Jasmine! We appreciate your five-star review and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Stay away!

by from Ownings Mills, Maryland |

To make a very long and frustrating story short, I had a horrible experience with the service department at Len Stoler Lexus. I took my vehicle in for wheel and tire repair which I have covered under warranty that was purchased when I bought the vehicle. I worked in the service industry for years and always try to conduct myself pleasantly? you have to deal with a lot in the service industry. However, my service consultant was despondent and not very helpful from the beginning. After charging me for a repair when I should not have been charged (the service manager was supposed to resolve this issue for me? only after many phone calls and insistence was it somewhat taking care of), I took my car home only to realize under closer inspection that the vehicle was not repaired correctly... Not only was the vehicle poorly repaired but it was evident that effort was made to hide the poor workmanship. I was very upset and chose to contact the service manager to get my issues resolved correctly. After finally reaching the sales manager I was told to bring the car back in and that the wheel would be repaired properly. In that time, I had received a door ding (also covered under warranty) and asked for that to be fixed as well. After two days with my car, Len Stoler contacted me and told me the wheel was fixed ?perfectly? but my warranty did not cover door dings. I had to INSIST that it was covered and, without going into great detail (trying to keep this review within the character limit), the service consultant was extremely disrespectful, was making no effort to try and help me figure out where the discrepancy with my warranty was, and even directly accused me of inconveniencing them by having their loaner car for an extended period of time. I am not joking. I cannot express how rude and incompetent this service consultant was. I was finally able to prove to them that my warranty contract covered everything that I said that it did. Had the service consultant shown the slightest bit of diligence, he would have seen that my warranty covered all the requested work. I also had briefs dealings with another service consultant who proved to be equally incompetent. To voice my displeasure at the service quality, I spoke with the service manager who apologized for the inconvenience (offered with many excuses). He did offer me a $100 service credit for my troubles (in all honesty, this doesn?t even begin to compensate for my troubles, but I wanted nothing more than to be done with this dealership). Finally, after dealing with all of this, I went to pick up my car at Len Stoler Lexus. To their credit, the door ding was removed perfectly. Against my better judgment, this is why I gave them one star. It was not worth everything I had to deal with. The cherry on top of this whole story is that my wheel is STILL not adequately repaired. It is very clear that the repainted and refinished wheel is about 2 shades lighter than all the other wheels. So much for ?perfect?! If a service consultant cared anything about quality work, he would have sent the wheel back to be repainted immediately upon inspection. Quite obviously, quality is not something Len Stole Lexus? service department stands for. For now, I have decided to cut my losses with this dealership and try to contact another dealer to have the wheel repaired correctly. Hopefully they will be willing to honor the repair. If not, I don?t know if I have it in me to try and visit this dealership a third time for the same work. I had to shorten my story due to character length, but rest assured that the story written above only barely covers the atrocities that I experienced with this dealership's service department. Everyone should be spared from having to deal with this service department. Thank you for your time!

GEMMA DID IT !!! - 3 WEEKS BUT SHE STAYED WITH ME

by from Greensburg, PA 15601 |

HAVING GONE TO 5/6 DEALERS ON THE INTERNET AND BACK AND FORTH FOR 3 TO 4 WEEKS, NO OTHER DEALER REP STAYED WITH ME AND HELPED AS MUCH AS GEMMA DID - IF NOT FOR HER, WOULD MAYBE NOT HAVE PURCHASED ANY VEHICLE - ALWAYS GOT BACK TO ME WITH THE INFO I REQUESTED BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS THAT DAY, OR LET ME KNOW IT WOULD BE FIRST THING NEXT DAY. CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE HELP I RECEIVED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH GEMMA TOM

April 1, 2015

Thanks for the five-star review, Tom! I'm so pleased to hear that Gemma was able to stay with you throughout your entire experience. Thank you for choosing Len Stoler Lexus and enjoy your new ride!

Len Stoler Lexus - Pre-owned

by from Manheim, PA |

Was interested in a Pre-owned RX Lexus. Samantha was our Auto Consultant. We could not have asked for a more professional, polite, and attentive person to handle our transaction. Sam was knowledgeable and very helpful (along with Ray, the Sales Manager) in getting us into the right vehicle and at the right price. My wife and I LOVE our 'almost new' Lexus RX450 hybrid. We normally don't feel moved enough to write blogs unless we feel strongly either way with the service or quality. You cannot go wrong with Len Stoler Lexus and Samantha!!! Everything was just great. Thank you Sam :) Ted and Yiota Gavala

March 10, 2015

Ted, thanks for the great review! We will pass the compliments along to Samantha; she is a great member of our team. We hope you're enjoying your Lexus RX450! We hope to see you again down the road.

New Car Puchase Experience

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Good afternoon, I'm writing this review to highlight one of Len Stoler Lexus outstanding saleswomen. Samantha Cambridge is an outstanding sales woman and really personable person. My sister recently purchased a newly used vehicle a few weeks ago. I accompanied my sister to the dealership where we met Ms. Cambridge who went above and beyond in subpar temperatures to accommodate us in the search and purchase process. I would highly recommend to anyone buying a new or used car to contact Ms. Cambridge, she is truly an asset to the Len Stoler Auto Group. Thank you Samantha, James A. Miles

February 11, 2015

Thanks for the five-star review, James! I'm so happy to hear your kind words about Samantha and I'm glad to learn that she was able to find your sister the perfect car. Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you again!

Eceptional Sales and Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I am writing this review in recognition of the professionalism of Tom Bardelman, Alan Kassel and their colleagues at Len Stoler Lexus. Perhaps this review is best considered from the standpoint that I have purchased or leased 7 Lexus automobiles from the dealership in the last 10 years. And I continue to consider Tom and Alan my Lexus authorities. I am a delighted client. To begin with, the dealership is well laid out, it displays the vehicles well. Appointments with sales staff are easy to make AND the staff does not keep you waiting. The sales process as managed by T. Bardelman is one of information exchange, no hype, no pressure. Yes there is the negotiation of price. But the give and take is reasonable and business-like. For me Len Stoler offers a team knowledgeable in their products and a dealership that maintains an excellent relationship with the manufacturer. The factor that keeps me coming back - service. Service is accommodating to my schedule. I travel from time to time and never have had a refusal to take my car for regular service. Advice is readily obtained with a call. Quality control is paramount. The service advisor reviews all documents with the client at pick up ensuring that the service delivered was as quoted. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and have done so.

Great training from Kevin Johnson!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Kevin Johnson has the patience of a saint! He took his time, was thorough and knowledgeable training us how to operate our new Lexus! Don't know what we would have done without him. Kevin is a real gem & the best part of our buying experience.

Kevin Johnson is a real gem!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Kevin Johnson has the patience of a saint! He was so helpful and knowledgeable teaching us how to operate our new Lexus. Don't know what we'd do without him!

Great Service, great selection

by from Baltimore MD |

I was in the market for a used Lexus RX and Len Stoler had a great selection. I was very happy with the buying process. My sales consultant, Samantha Cambridge, was friendly, professional and very helpful. She easily navigated the buying process for me, and made the paperwork a breeze. I would certainly return, when I am in the market for a new or used vehicle.