Len Stoler Lexus

Service 866-490-7517 Service 866-490-7517

The better way to buy!

Happy,happy, joy, joy!!!

by from Middle River, Maryland |

With 2 small children, we were in need of a safe, reliable family vehicle. So what better place to search for such a vehicle than Len Stoler Lexus of Owings Mills. Daryl Smith met me first thing in the morning and took amazing care of me during my stay as he walked me through the car buying process. He was very patient and professional as I took time to make my phone calls and conduct research to make my decision. Daryl also made me feel at home; I felt like we were family so much so that I spent the entire day there!!! Because I felt so comfortable there, it made the process so much easier. Everyone was so nice and accommodating, even when Daryl had to step away for a moment or two. Overall, my entire experience was awesome!! So if you are in need of a new vehicle, or just want one, I URGE you to visit Daryl Smith and Len Stoler Lexus of Owings Mills...you won't regret it!!!!

What an amazing dealership

by from Owings mills md |

I love this dealership, first time Lexus owner and I wish I had done it sooner. They really do appreciate you as a person and a customer, the service was awesome, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I know where I'll be bringing my Lexus from now on. Great job guys.

March 23, 2016

Your review is very appreciated, Melvin. We love to have satisfied customers! Please let us know if you have any questions or needs in the future. We'd love to be of assistance. Enjoy your new Lexus!

Great Buying Experience

by from Randallstown, MD |

We recently purchased a pre-owned ES 350 from Sam Cambridge of Len Stoler, Owings Mills and we were so pleased with her that we just had to write this review. Over the years, we?ve purchased well over a dozen vehicles, new, pre-owned, and everything in between. Never have we been treated with such respect, dignity and courtesy, as we got from Ms. Cambridge. Her knowledge of her product was amazing, yet she wasn?t arrogant or pushy, but rather very patient. No games, no gimmicks! It was such a pleasure working with her and we couldn?t be happier with our purchase. Thanks Sam!

March 25, 2016

Thank you for the excellent feedback, Patrick! It is always a pleasure to hear back from our valued customers. Here at Len Stoler Lexus, we train our staff to consistently provide each and every customer with an outstanding sales experience by being knowledgeable about the vehicles we sell, answering customers' questions, and making the car buying process as smooth and hassle-free as possible. I'll certainly pass along your review to Sam. Enjoy your vehicle!

PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCE THAT IS RARE IN CAR BUYING

by from Bel Air,MD |

Armon Tuscani, Manager, got to the bottom line quickly and did not play any of the usual back and forth games that stress you out. Daja Myers, Sales Associate, was very helpful, professional, and her calm manner made a stressful situation a walk in the park with no pressure! All requests were gladly fulfilled.

April 1, 2016

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Jim and Steff. We are so happy to hear our staff helped provide you with a smooth and successful car buying experience. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to see you back soon!

Great experience

by from Baltimore,MD |

Sales associate was friendly and knowledgeable,she gaves us different options that helped to make our decision easier.Process was a bit long but was expected.My husband is extremely happy with our purchase he got exactly what he wanted in a car and his payments is just where he wanted it to be.

January 9, 2016

Thank you, Jewels! We are glad you received friendly and knowledgeable service from our staff and that your husband is pleased with your new purchase. Your business is truly valuable to us, and we hope to continue serving you in the future. Thanks again!

Happy Car Buyer

by from McLean, VA |

Armon Tuscani, Manager and DajaMyers, sales associate made this transaction breeze thru--no stress and I got the car I drove all the way to Owings Mills from McLean VA --to get. No bait and switch here--just straight forward, down to earth effort to please the buyer. Even had a tutorial by a technology specialist to learn about all the electronics in the car! Awesome! (ps The reason I went there is because they had large inventory of the car I wanted. so just in case what I saw online was not the desired car--maybe they had another one--but didn't need to jump thru that hoop!)

December 9, 2015

Thanks for the great review and for making the trip to our dealership! I'm glad to hear that our team, and especially Armon and Daja, were able to get you the car you were looking for and help you learn more about it. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Enjoy your new ride, and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Great service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I purchased my car from Len Stoler Lexus about 3 weeks ago and I have to say the process was so good. Samantha Cambridge took great care of me.... Even after I purchased my car she has been wonderful with helping to ensure I'm well taken care of. This is the 4th car I have purchased from Len Stoler and by far it has been my best experience.

November 15, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Sammie! We?re so glad to hear that Samantha was able to go above and beyond your customer service expectations to find you the perfect vehicle at the right price. We?ll be sure to pass along your kind words to her. Thank you for your loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you again here at Len Stoler Lexus!

Auto Buying

by from Baltimore, MD |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 RX 350 from Len Stoler Lexus. Gemma Boyce and Tom Bardelman made the buying process pressure-free and extremely pleasurable. Thanks Guys! Preston and Vicki B.

Great experience with Samantha Cambridge

by from Columbia, MD |

I bought a used Toyota from Samantha Cambridge. She was very professional, informative and flexible. I got a great deal on the Toyota and Samantha arranged for the service department to repair some paint scratches the day after the sale. Overall, I'm very happy with the car and with Samantha.

October 14, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star rating and for your positive feedback! We're glad you had a good experience at our dealership with Samantha. She's an excellent member of our team here. Enjoy your car and we will hope to see you again sometime, should you need anything else!

Samantha Cambridge, outstanding associate.

by from Pikesville, MD |

Not often do we encounter total professional competence and an outstanding personality in one individual. This totally describes Samantha. Not only was she ready to answer all my question, she even suggest other concerns when discussing my choice of vehicles. With her professional help I was able to determine which vehicle I would purchase. Bottom line, it made the total experience most acceptable. I would not hesitate in recommending Samantha to friends interested in purchasing a vehicle from Len Stoler.

September 30, 2015

We appreciate the time you took to leave such a nice review, Bill, and we are beyond pleased to hear that Samantha was able to effectively assist you throughout the purchasing experience. We'll be certain to pass along your kind words to her. We hope to continue business with you in the future.