23355 Valencia Blvd, Santa Clarita, CA 91355

New 877-438-7576
Used 888-812-0384
Service 888-260-5276

We have high quality used Mercedes-Benz and luxury cars too!

Great Service in all Departments

by from Valencia, California |

Our visits to the dealership were always met by friendly and professional staff. Oscar R., sales consultant, showed us several cars and was very helpful and knowledgeable about each car. Which made the process of selecting our vehicle that much easier. Paul H., Finance Manager, explained the paperwork with our purchase, answering all our questions. He made us feel comfortable and never rushed.

March 19, 2014

Van, Thank you for the positive feedback! You can always expect friendly, professional service when you come through our doors. We appreciate you choosing our dealership for your automotive needs and hope to continue working with you! Best, Steve Adams, General Manager sadams@mbzvalencia.com | (888) 841-7717

Promise breaker

by from Garden Grove CA |

I was interesting buy a used car. However, the car was borrowed from someone related to the car dealer owner for 5 days WHILE it was listing for sale. I waited and finally the car came back to dealer. Sale rep very coordinated with answering my questions regarding about the car. I go ahead call and told him how i'm very interested getting the car and we agreed the date and time for me to come by check out the car. Prior, the appointment date, the car somehow sold to some other customer without being inform to me. I was very disappointed how so wreck less with the communication between sale reps. The sale rep told me he was off on that day so he didn't know the car sold. I hope the sale rep would tell me up front " first comes first serve" instead of make an appointment and text me tell me the car was sold to someone else. It was a terrible customer service.... overall

Buy with confidence!

by from Reno, NV |

Your salesman, David Cardoza, was excellent to work with. I bought a car sight unseen - and he took my trade the same way - and he made me feel confident that he was honestly describing the car (I hope he felt the same way about me).

March 20, 2014

Robert, Thank you for sharing your experience! David is great to work with and we are thankful to have him on our team. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything and have a great day! Best, Steve Adams, General Manager sadams@mbzvalencia.com | (888) 841-7717

Unbelievable Service.

by from Palmdale, California |

Really, it was the fact that you had a product in our price range. And also the excellent treatment from the sales person ( Eduardo). And then they called us back two days later and offered us a lower % rate. Unbelievable.

March 20, 2014

Andrea, Thank you for the 5-star review! We work with our customers to get them into the car they want at a price they can afford. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback and hope to see you again! Take care, Steve Adams, General Manager sadams@mbzvalencia.com | (888) 841-7717

Good place

by from Palmdale, CA |

I was treated "special." The Staff was interested in me, personally, not just as a buyer of a new car. The Staff haggled/heatedly debated, the price! I love haggling and debating heatedly. Oh, by the way, I got a reasonable price offer after the old "bait and switch" game was played.

March 7, 2014

Allen, I am sorry to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. We want every customer to have an enjoyable visit when they come in and I am disappointed by your account. If you will grant me the opportunity, I would like to learn more about what happened and do whatever I can to remedy the situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Regards, Tom Awada - General Manager tom@kiaofdtla.com

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Valencia, CA |

The salesperson was extremely efficient & knowledgable & had my best interest in mind while working the deal. The managers were all very helpful & genuinely interested in giving me a great deal.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience! You can always expect friendly, professional service when you come to our dealership. Please let us know if you need anything else and have a great day! Regards, Steve Adams, General Manager sadams@mbzvalencia.com | (888) 841-7717

by from Valencia, Ca. |

My Service Representative Luis Torres. He was exceptional at follow up and I experienced the best service ever at MB Valencia.

March 5, 2014

Raul, Thank you for sharing! Luis does a fantastic job and we are thrilled you had an exceptional experience at our dealership. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again! Take care, Steve Adams, General Manager sadams@mbzvalencia.com | (888) 841-7717

Mazda3

by from Valencia, ca |

Everyone was extremely helpful. Carlos was personable and made the boring part of the transaction a pleasure with his friendly attitude.

Great service

by from Valencia, CA |

My contact, Ryan is always quick to serve and keeps me updated on the service, which I very much appreciate.

great service

by from Valencia, CA |

Ryan took good care of us. He got the car in, diagnosed and repaired as promised in one day. Thank you for the great service. Karl S. Haberkorn

1st Mercedes; Extremely pleasant experience

by from Valencia, CA |

Eduardo Pinto was incredible and honest. Carlos in finance was fantastic as well. Easiest car purchase we ever made. Great staff and smooth process.