Anderson of Hunt Valley

10139 York Road, Hunt Valley, MD 21030

New 877-554-7542
Used 866-678-3147
Service 866-592-8905

Anderson Buick GMC - Going the extra mile to make you smile!

great experience!!!

by from Towson, MD |

I just had a fantastic experience purchasing a car from Rob Miller at Anderson GMC. Rob was polite and professional throughout the entire process. I felt as though he was truly listening to my wants and concerns and trying to help me find the right fit vs worrying about his bottom line. I was able to find the car I loved, complete the purchasing/financing quickly and efficiently. I will be back to Anderson for our next car purchase without a doubt!

Be Treated with Respect and Get a Great Deal

by from Ocean View, DE |

Car buying can be stressful and even annoying, but let me say that our experience with Anderson of Hunt Valley was outstanding - we are completely satisfied. From the pre-sale communications to the price negotiations to the paperwork and through the delivery, everything was excellent - the best I have experienced in my 62 years. I can't say enough good things about Anderson of Hunt Valley - our salesman was knowledgeable, competent, easy to work with, generous with his time, and not pushy. Every person we came in contact with - the finance manager, the sales manager, and ultimately the general manager - were professional and courteous and most importantly were obviously concerned about our satisfaction. All that, plus we got a good deal on a new Buick Enclave! We drove 100 miles to Anderson because they had the car we wanted - but I'd drive the 100 miles again just because they treat the car buyer with respect.