Apple Leasing Pre-Owned

13264 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78750

Used 877-818-7049

2010 Honda Ridgeline

by from Springfield, MO |

I can't say enough about my buying experience from Robert at Apple Leasing. I found my Ridgeline on line and called the dealership. I live two states away which could be used against me. But, Robert told me exactly the condition of the vehicle. Included the fact that it will need tires in the next year. I had a family member visit the dealership before purchasing the truck. They said Robert was incredibly nice and helpful. I would recommend Robert and Apple Leasing. Very happy customer. D

Out of state purchase