DePaula Chevrolet

781 Central Avenue, Albany, NY 12206

New 877-303-3448
Used 888-379-8802
Service 888-865-9337

Visit DePaula Chevrolet, the Capital District's only consecutive 3 time Dealer of the Year Winner

2014 chevy silverado

by from albany |

I visited two dealerships in the area and chose depaula chevy for its great customer service and large selection. Roger Kallop was a great sales person to deal with from start to finish and found just what I was looking for. Jay in finance got me an incredible rate on my loan far surpasing even my local credit union. The dealer overall was a great experience.

Incredible Sale

by from Queensbury, NY 12804 |

I am unbelievably happy and could not believe how fast and how well they took care of everything from the first step in the door. They were able to meet my demands and took incredible care of me. Dennis Miller and Joe Celeone went out of his way to make sure this was my best car buying experience ever and IT WAS!!! I will tell everyone I know where they need to go buy there next vehicle.

Depaula Chevrolet

by from cohoes,ny. |

Sales , finance, and service department were excellent. Dominic, George. especially.

2014 chevy equinox

by from Albany N.Y. |

Great service very couteous,was able to complete the deal to my satisfaction.George Dejesus in sales and Domonic Carrero in Finance,and The SERVICE Dept. was excellent!!!

cruising in my cruse

by from Schenectady NY |

I have been doing research for almost 3 months on a new vehicle. I've been to six different dealerships in the capital region and only one was able to help me out. Depaula Chevrolet is about ten steps above the rest, I was treated with kindness and respect. Allen knew about my financial struggles in the past and did not judge me for it. Allen had me talk with Dominic in finance to see what my options were. Dominic was very compassionate and understanding and helped me understand what I might qualify for. When it was all said and done I was able to purchase a used Cruze with very low miles for a nice low payment. Thank you Depaula I will be back again and I will make sure my family and friends purchase there next car at Depaula Chevrolet.

2012 Chevrolet Colorado

by from saratoga ny 12866 |

Just purchase an almost new Chevrolet Colorado and I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. Alvin and Dominick were terrific and very helpful. My wife's Volkswagen is 7 years and I may need to make a sales call soon.

Repair service

by from Albany, NY |

The repair needed was explained well and done in a decent amount of time. Shuttle service is great.

Great Buying Experiance

by from Valatie, NY |

Very fast easy efficient process to buying a car. No pressure, showed us what we were looking for in our price range, provided the best value available. Dennis Miller as Sales Professional and Dominick Carrero as Business Manager worked well together to provide an easy pleasant buyng experience something that at other places could be stressful. Thanks.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from albany ny |

Overall had a great experience buying my new car, from start to finish at DePaula. I was treated very well by the sales department, but highly surprised by the courtesy and honesty of the finance manger Dominick he made this overwhelming process painless and simple to understand. Very pleased with my purchase and would refer my family and friends to visit DePaula first when looking for their next car.

GREAT SERVICE VERY HAPPY

by from ALBANY NY |

I just left with a nice new car from Depaula Chevrolet. This was such a wonderful experience I've never been happier with a car dealership before. Chris Miller and Dominick Carrero treated me with respect and made my car buying experience a wonderful one. Dominick worked very hard and I will definitely be referring my friends and family to Depaula Chevrolet.

Fast service friendly personnel.

by from Albany NY |

Was very happy with the time it took to perform work on my truck. Expected it to take much longer considering I did not set up an appointment ahead of time. Also very happy with the shuttle service. Driver was very nice