Autosource

Autosource

1283 Kapiolani Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813

Used 888-245-1593

Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

by from Honolulu, HI |

Overpriced vehicles of questionable history. Do yourself a favor and avoid these guys.

Good experience!

by from Honolulu Hawaii |

They have so many luxury cars that was already hooked up and the only thing you have to do is drive it home. I purchased my Benz there and so far so good. The only thing took long was to get an answer for the monthly payment to the finance guy. But we made it deal and I'm happy.

Quality Used Car Buying Expereince

by from honolulu, Hawaii |

I purchased a Pre Owned Mercedes from Autosource, and the experience was better than expected. While the process took a little longer than I had hoped, it was much shorter and enjoyable than my experiences with other dealers in the past. The car was in great shape for an older model, and they helped me get a loan at a better rate than my credit union. Buying a car is never fun, but this was definitely better than most.

MASOCHISTS...THIS PLACE IS PERFECT FOR YOU!!!

by from Honolulu, HI |

I love cars. I love to buy cars. My experience at AutoSource was the worst I've ever had. These comments should be directed to the finance department because they have the least friendly and empathetic staff anywhere I've seen. They tout their challenged credit abilities. What a joke. You are put through the disappointment of denial when you're told upfront there shouldn't be a problem. I had done several deals with my FICO and credit, but these guys were indifferent and possessed ZERO motivation to assist. I left and went straight to my regular dealership and appreciated their professionalism and success in getting a vehicle. I'm just expressing profound disappointment and I hope you can avoid the experience I had.

Autosource responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Aloha BMWRules808 Thank you for your candid review of your experience with our company. I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have encountered, and we would relish the opportunity to work with you directly to rectify any outstanding issues or concerns. I encourage you to come by the showroom or contact us at your convenience.

shady

by from Hawaii, |

When you go to autosource you get outstanding costumer service... but dont let that fool you. Their cars are way overpriced and give you faulty blue book readings. But if your credit isnt too good and you want a nice car... they for sure can get you the car.