Koehne Chevrolet Buick GMC - Oconto

Service 888-929-9123

Nobody Undersells Koehne!

review

by from Athelstane, WI |

this is the worst place EVER for buying a vehicle. Of course they were very nice during the buying process, but when the transmission started to go out almost immediately they told me nothing was wrong. Then it DID go out several months later, which they made me pay 1/2 for. AND they bought a junkyard tranny when they told me it was rebuilt. Now, less than a year later, it went out again and they are refusing to do anything about it!!! I have had so many issues with this vehicle and the only help I have ever received is from the Green Bay Koehn auto, which is run by a completely different person obviously. The Oconto store treats people so badly I would never send anyone there. They are only looking out to cheat the less fortunate, and when something does happen to your vehicle are totally lacking in any empathy or the ability to be nice. They should be shut down!!!! It won't let me choose NO starts so I hit n/a- but that's what I rated this place...NO stars!

review

by from Athelstane, WI |

Great car shopping experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

Definitely worth the drive from Green Bay! Nice facility and good selection of cars.

Great service, great truck

by from Oconto,Wi |

I leased a new 2014 GMC 1500 Sierra. Super truck with lots of features. Staff was very helpful and friendly,and really knew their vehicles.

Buy a New Equinox

by from Oconto WI |

Very nice to work with. I am a first time buyer from then. I have had Chevrolet be for and they have been great I hope this Equinox will be the same way. Time will tell. I have had it for only 4 hours so far.

New Chevy Equinnox

by from Green Bay, WI |

I purchased 3 new vehicles from Koehne GM over the past 7 years. Every-time had wonderful service and there was smiles on all employees. There brand new dealership building in Oconto was is bright, cheerful and clean. Sue Neubert has great customer service and made the process of picking out a vehicle simple and easy. On the finical end they came up with and easy payment option that fit into my budget. I was on my way with my second new Chevy Equinox 2014, previously 2011, in no time in no time at all. I will continue to buy all my vehicles there in the future.

new chevy malibu

by from Menominee michagin |

This is the fourth car I have gotten from this dealership,although this was the first new one. they have an outstanding staff there. they make everything so smooth and easy, especially Sue and Jeff. The Koehne dealership is lucky to these two individuals working for them. I would, and will tell everyone about the experience I had with this company.

Great Buying Experiance

by from Escanaba,MI |

We came to Koehne Chevy as they had a great deal on a Chevy Equinox. We were there a bit longer than what we had anticipated but we were able to leave with the SUV and were happy. After getting home I realized there were some charges on my contract that I wasn't aware of. To be honest I was thinking this was par for the course as I've had problems with dealers throughout the years with ripping me off or not living up to their promises. At Koehne however it was different. As soon as I let them know of the issues they refunded the money instantly, we signed new paper work that day and they apologized way more than they ever needed to! This dealership is a class act and I would encourage anyone to buy from them!!!!!! It's hard to find people with integrity in this day and age, Koehne appears built on that premise and it shows from their owner on down through their sales team. Great company and even better buying experience! Thank you Justin and all those that helped out.