1002 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98134

Used 866-485-0160
Service 866-796-8253

Happy BMW Service Customer

by from Seattle, WA |

About four weeks ago, I found out I had a leak and was not very excited. In fact, I was upset as my car was out of warranty, but still had decently low miles. Needless to say, I left a review on Cars.com before I even reached out to the service manager. Shannon Travis the service manager called right away (same day). I recommend speaking to him first, before leaving a review. Give them a chance. He let me take a firsthand look at the leak, explained what it was, and helped me understand my options. Turns out it was minor. He offered a couple of solutions going forward that might work for me. In the end, I had them do the work because I was amazed about how much they cared. I would definitely buy my next BMW from them.

I bought used 2014 BMW X3

by from Renton, Wa |

I don't have negative feedback on my overall experience. The salesman treats me well.

by from Bellevue, Washington |

i'm completely satisfied with the dealer's service. Due to the Client Advisor "Kevin Shi", i have a wonderful experience buying and driving my favorate car back home. thanks him a lot , i will surely recommend this dealer to my friends who needs a BMW.

BMW i3

by from Snoqualmie, WA |

When I went to test drive vehicles, I did not have the BMW i3 in mind. At the encouragement of my husband, I was quite surprised, The sales associate, Nick was friendly, professional and very patience with me as I was making my decision between two totally different vehicles. Nick brought both cars side by side for my comparision so that I could make sure I was making the correct decision for my wants and needs in the vehicle.

Repeat Customer

by from Seattle, WA |

This was my fourth car purchased from BMW Seattle. Love my new car!

Lives up to the BMW certified pre-owned standard

by from Seattle, WA |

I was in the market for a slightly used BMW and was shopping around all the Seattle area dealers that had the car I wanted. After looking at all my options I decided to buy from BMW Seattle given that they had the BMW brand behind them. The facilities are outstanding, and the level of service is what you would expect from a luxury car company. While there were a couple of bumps throughout and after the buying process (which can be expected with a used car), the sales and service team did an outstanding job being responsive to my concerns. One of the managers even personally handled all the details (dropped me off at work and brought the car back to me). They went above and beyond to exceed expectations and the fact that they are measured on customer satisfaction guarantees that they are looking after their customers, unlike most used car dealers that are just in it to close the deal. I would definitely go back once I'm ready to upgrade to a new car!

Always great service

by from Seattle, WA |

Regular service appointment. Got it done on-time. Great service advisor (Alex) and shuttle service.

what goes into this space- a Name? or what? totall

by from seattle, WA |

the service representative, Alex Long, was courteous, attentive, and concerned about making sure I understood the repairs and that I was satisfied. this was one of the first times I was treated. as a woman, with equal respect. the dealership service waiting area is clean, bright and helpful. the shuttle service driver was exceptionally courteous, timely and helpful. my car was also cleaned well and I did not have to wait all day to get my car returned. IT WAS TIMELY! I applaud the new attitude shown by BMW Seattle. I might add- I rearely fill out a review- since I do not want to get anyone in trouble and result in losing their job. so Kudos to all the staff in the serice department.

service appt

by from seattle, wa |

Great help from Ben to get my car serviced and out quickly and efficiently. Great customer service!

Servicing of my BMW

by from Seattle WA |

Joel E. did a great job coordinating my repair and maintenance service!! The customer service is exceptional and very professional.

by from Seattle, Washington |

Joel my service rep is always amazing. He's prompt to rerun my calls and always fits me in. I appreciate the high level of customer service he gives. The only thing I was disappointed in was that it took the service department two times to fix the problem. Maybe that was a mistake or maybe it it couldn't be helped. But it happened and your team responded to take care of me. And I am very thankful. Ward