BMW Seattle

Used 866-485-0160
Service 866-796-8253

Happy BMW Service Customer

by from Seattle, WA |

About four weeks ago, I found out I had a leak and was not very excited. In fact, I was upset as my car was out of warranty, but still had decently low miles. Needless to say, I left a review on Cars.com before I even reached out to the service manager. Shannon Travis the service manager called right away (same day). I recommend speaking to him first, before leaving a review. Give them a chance. He let me take a firsthand look at the leak, explained what it was, and helped me understand my options. Turns out it was minor. He offered a couple of solutions going forward that might work for me. In the end, I had them do the work because I was amazed about how much they cared. I would definitely buy my next BMW from them.

Used car purchase

by from Bothell, WA |

Found a very good price on a used car and negotiated it down to an ever better price. The car was inspected and came with a clean carfax report, however after taking it home I soon noticed a vibration when decelerating around 35 mph. Brought the car back in and they found that the rotors were warped, but they fixed them quickly, easily, and at no cost to me. Ideally I would have hoped/expected that the warped rotors would have been caught in their initial inspection, but overall I am pleased with the way they handled it.

Service

by from kent Wa |

Service depart is great!! My agent even called me on his day off just to give me an update on my car. Thank you so much for treating your customers so well!

Service like no other at BMW!

by from Lake Stevens, WA |

It was a breeze to schedule a oil change at BMW and lots of reminders to my cell, email, etc. I really like these reminders. When we arrived at BMW, they were right on schedule. Also, it's always fun to have the BMW shuttle drop us off downtown for some shopping while the car is serviced. When we returned in the afternoon, the car was ready and look great. The complimentary car wash after a service is so nice. Thank you BMW!

Best car shopping experience ever

by from Seattle, WA |

We had been shopping for a new car for one year. We considered couple brands and went into negotiations.. At BMW Seattle, we have been always treated very professionally. We worked with 2 different representatives, Michael and Marta, both were trully knowledgible about the product and market. We never got the feelign or being pressured or not being in a disadvantaged position. The car we had targeted first didn't have a feature important to us, so we waited and kept looking around. BMW extended their portfolio by the end of last year, And we got our Beamer at BMW Seattle!

I bought used 2014 BMW X3

by from Renton, Wa |

I don't have negative feedback on my overall experience. The salesman treats me well.

by from Bellevue, Washington |

i'm completely satisfied with the dealer's service. Due to the Client Advisor "Kevin Shi", i have a wonderful experience buying and driving my favorate car back home. thanks him a lot , i will surely recommend this dealer to my friends who needs a BMW.

BMW i3

by from Snoqualmie, WA |

When I went to test drive vehicles, I did not have the BMW i3 in mind. At the encouragement of my husband, I was quite surprised, The sales associate, Nick was friendly, professional and very patience with me as I was making my decision between two totally different vehicles. Nick brought both cars side by side for my comparision so that I could make sure I was making the correct decision for my wants and needs in the vehicle.

Repeat Customer

by from Seattle, WA |

This was my fourth car purchased from BMW Seattle. Love my new car!

Lives up to the BMW certified pre-owned standard

by from Seattle, WA |

I was in the market for a slightly used BMW and was shopping around all the Seattle area dealers that had the car I wanted. After looking at all my options I decided to buy from BMW Seattle given that they had the BMW brand behind them. The facilities are outstanding, and the level of service is what you would expect from a luxury car company. While there were a couple of bumps throughout and after the buying process (which can be expected with a used car), the sales and service team did an outstanding job being responsive to my concerns. One of the managers even personally handled all the details (dropped me off at work and brought the car back to me). They went above and beyond to exceed expectations and the fact that they are measured on customer satisfaction guarantees that they are looking after their customers, unlike most used car dealers that are just in it to close the deal. I would definitely go back once I'm ready to upgrade to a new car!

Always great service

by from Seattle, WA |

Regular service appointment. Got it done on-time. Great service advisor (Alex) and shuttle service.