BMW Seattle

1002 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98134

New 888-398-8349 New 888-398-8349
Used 866-485-0160 Used 866-485-0160
Service 866-796-8253 Service 866-796-8253

Best car shopping experience ever

by from Seattle, WA |

We had been shopping for a new car for one year. We considered couple brands and went into negotiations.. At BMW Seattle, we have been always treated very professionally. We worked with 2 different representatives, Michael and Marta, both were trully knowledgible about the product and market. We never got the feelign or being pressured or not being in a disadvantaged position. The car we had targeted first didn't have a feature important to us, so we waited and kept looking around. BMW extended their portfolio by the end of last year, And we got our Beamer at BMW Seattle!

First time

by from Issaquah, Wa |

What a great experience, it was my first time at your service depart and was so welcoming. The entire staff was very polite and eager to help.

SUPERVISOR

by from SEATTLE,WA |

SALES STAFF WAS OUTSTANDING ,THEY TOOK ALL OF MY INFO AND MADE IT WORK FOR ME WHEN NO OTHER DEALERSHIP WOULD EVEN LOOK @ MY CREDIT VS MY INCOME,THEY WORKED IT OUT TO GET ME START BACK ON TRACK WITH MY CREDIT.

oil change

by from Seattle, WA |

Just went in for an oil change. The staff are always friendly and we will definitely be back!

Used car purchase

by from Bothell, WA |

Found a very good price on a used car and negotiated it down to an ever better price. The car was inspected and came with a clean carfax report, however after taking it home I soon noticed a vibration when decelerating around 35 mph. Brought the car back in and they found that the rotors were warped, but they fixed them quickly, easily, and at no cost to me. Ideally I would have hoped/expected that the warped rotors would have been caught in their initial inspection, but overall I am pleased with the way they handled it.

Service

by from kent Wa |

Service depart is great!! My agent even called me on his day off just to give me an update on my car. Thank you so much for treating your customers so well!

Service like no other at BMW!

by from Lake Stevens, WA |

It was a breeze to schedule a oil change at BMW and lots of reminders to my cell, email, etc. I really like these reminders. When we arrived at BMW, they were right on schedule. Also, it's always fun to have the BMW shuttle drop us off downtown for some shopping while the car is serviced. When we returned in the afternoon, the car was ready and look great. The complimentary car wash after a service is so nice. Thank you BMW!

I bought used 2014 BMW X3

by from Renton, Wa |

I don't have negative feedback on my overall experience. The salesman treats me well.

by from Bellevue, Washington |

i'm completely satisfied with the dealer's service. Due to the Client Advisor "Kevin Shi", i have a wonderful experience buying and driving my favorate car back home. thanks him a lot , i will surely recommend this dealer to my friends who needs a BMW.

BMW i3

by from Snoqualmie, WA |

When I went to test drive vehicles, I did not have the BMW i3 in mind. At the encouragement of my husband, I was quite surprised, The sales associate, Nick was friendly, professional and very patience with me as I was making my decision between two totally different vehicles. Nick brought both cars side by side for my comparision so that I could make sure I was making the correct decision for my wants and needs in the vehicle.