BMW Seattle

Used 866-485-0160
Service 866-796-8253

Great service

by from Seattle |

I worked with Lance Richert at BMW Seattle and got a BMW 128i. They were very helpful in finding the right car for me. I am very happy with the service they offered. They had a lot of options in terms of both new and used cars.

Great service, handsome store

by from Redmond, WA |

Michael was great as a salesman; we got exactly what we wanted and for a good price.

by from Seattle, WA |

I worked with Lance Richert at BMW Seattle and got a BMW 320i xDrive. They were very helpful in finding the right car for me. I am very happy with the service they offered. They had a lot of options in terms of both new and used cars.

Excellent Purchase from Lance Richert

by from Seattle, WA |

I went to BMW to get some information on the new 4 Series coupe and I also was interested in learning more about some of the options offered on both the 3 Series sedan and 4 Series coupe. Lance Richart was great with providing me the information I wanted and also had a vehicle readily available to show me some of these options in person. I told him I also wanted to know if the engine in the 328 was sufficient for my needs. Lance did not try to up sell a more expensive vehicle and instead set up a follow up for the following weekend to test drive both a 335 and a 328 sedan that each were equipped with the options and packages I was interested in. While test driving each vehicle, Lance provided me with the insight I was looking for by having me try out the options for myself and he has the knowledge to answer all of my questions. I landed up falling in love with my new 328i and Lance made my purchase an easy one. I was pleased with Lance because he has the knowledge and is a fellow BMW enthusiast. Lance took the time to listen to my wants and desires in a new BMW, he answered the question I had, and made my experience a pleasant one. I differently will purchase my next vehicle from Lance.

Lance Richert was great!

by from Seattle, WA |

I went to BMW of Seattle to do a European Delivery purchase and Lance was really helpful in getting our order in. Not only did we get the car we wanted, but we had an amazing time touring Europe in our new car!

Great service

by from Seattle, WA |

I purchased a 5-series from this dealership. Lance Richert, the car salesman who helped me with the process, did an outstanding job giving me a comprehensive overview of features and options. What I liked was that I did not feel pressured into making a decision. I went several times to the dealership and was clear that I was also researching Mercedes models. Lance was very helpful in giving me all the pros and cons with the different models until I finally found what I really wanted. The buying process was also relatively straightforward and I got a great deal on the car. Of course I had to negotiate the price down through several iterations - but that is the process of buying a car anywhere. Go prepared with how to negotiate and be respectful. Lance was great to work with through the entire process, including the final negotiations, paperwork, and follow up.

Great Support from Lance Richert

by from Woodinville, WA |

I had a great experience from Seattle BMW when I bought my 535i xdrive this fall. They had the color and options I wanted and I got a great price, with no pressure. They were flexible on financing options and the process was pretty quick. This is the first time I had purchased a BWM and I was very impressed with the service at Seattle BWM and with my sales associate, Lance. So far, very happy with my new car, too!!!