Ed Napleton Acura Kia

Service 888-397-6365

Second to none since 1931

GREAT!

by from Chicago |

My experience with Ed Napleton was an excellent one. When I first began my car buying journey, I met Judy at the dealership. She took me on multiple test drives of some different models of cars on the lot. She gave me a great run down of the features and was able to help keep me relaxed during the whole process which is key when there are so many factors to base your decision on. Many people at the dealership were always there to help me. Judy did a very good job at making herself available to talk about financing, availability of the car I wanted in other areas and different options that were available to me via text, voice call AND email. This helped tremendously as a lot of time was spent on weekends shopping for the right car.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for the pleasing review! I am glad that you enjoyed your time with Judy and the rest of my team. We strive to make sure that every visit is as easy, thorough and informative as yours was. I will personally let them know how happy you were with your visit and if you ever need anything let Judy or I know. Thanks again! -Will Mulcahy, General Manager will@napleton.com (630) 941-4300

great service

by from Glendale heights |

Ask for pawel!! I would definately recommend this place, i recently bought an Acura mdx and I'm very happy with my purchase, just exactly what i had expected in overall. Pawel was very helpful, his service was excellent.

Very positive experience

by from Elmhurst, IL |

I had a very positive experience at Napletons Kia. I was not planning on leaving with a new vehicle and I did. My sales rep and finance worked with me on my payment and trade in and it was a seamless transaction. I'm loving my new car and would definitely recommend Ed Napleton Kia to friends and family

Painless

by from elmhurst |

While workibng with Dan he said that this experience shouldn't be like a trip to the dentist. Sure enough I found the perfect ILX for me. Very satisfied with everything and can't believe I get free car washes as long as I own my car!!!

Glad you had a great experience with Dan. Will Mulcahy, General Manager

Dan is the Man

by from elmhurst |

Dan is the sales person you want to have when you buy a vehicle from here. Very professional and knowledgable.

Congratulations on your purchase. Will Mulcahy, General Manager

Great Experience from service dept

by from Elmhurst, IL |

Todd in the service department was great to work with. He was clear and friendly regarding my service appt and went out of his way to make service to my Acura easy and efficient.

April 1, 2015

Thank you for choosing Napleton Acura for your service needs, Will Mulcahy, General Manager

My experience at Ed Napleton Kia

by from Bellwood, IL |

Wow. My experience was terrible. I was very disappointed. I bought my first new car from Ed Napleton. First off I was told the car I was looking at was still available. It was not. When I told the salesman I was on my way, he said fine I will have it ready for you. Once I get there I stand in the lobby 20 minutes and me and son didn't receive any assistance at all. Not even a hello. Finally, I call the salesman who pulls up in another car he tries to force on me because the car was sold that I wanted. I really couldn't believe the customer service that I received from a Ed Napleton dealership. Take better care of your customers.

April 1, 2015

I am very sorry for your experience. If you would like to discuss further please give me a call. Will Mulcahy, General Manager

Great service and purchase experience

by from Forest Park |

I just purchased my first new car and I am nothing less than pleased I returned to Ed Napleton because of the great experience I had whenever I brought in my Kia Optima for repairs I had previously owned a used (4 years old )Kia Optima. It was still under warranty for some repairs. Each time that I came in for service I was happy with how fast and thorough they were and reasonably priced. So when it was time for me to consider buying a new car, I had received a letter in the mail for pre- approval. Looking at their website also encouraged me to come in. When I arrived , I was greeted at the door and felt welcomed and attended to by all of the staff, not just Vince who helped me. I didn't expect to buy a "new" new car, just new to me. The prices and incentives that they gave me made me excited to hand over the keys to my Mercedes Benz. I have more updated features and the confidence that being the only one to own this car there will be no surprises. I will be returning for my scheduled services in the future.

I hope you enjoy your new car. Will Mulcahy, General Manager

Great Experience

by from Chicago,Illinois |

We purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bibeau. we had a great experience. Took a little long to get in finance but other than that great job! Thanks!

March 4, 2015

I do apologize, finance took so long. If you need anything please give me or Bob a call. Will Mulcahy, General Manager

Great experience

by from Bensonville, il |

Abdulla is awesome! Make sure to ask for him if your in the market for a new or used car. Just purchased a 2011 sorento and I love it!!

Thank you, I am glad you like your 2011 Sorento. Will Mulcahy, General Manager

Loving My Soul

by from chicago ,Il |

I purchased a Kia Soul from Vince,the process was fast and pleasant, I left feeling happy and satisfied with my new ride!!Thanks Vince for your honesty and patience, I feel like u picked the perfect car for me!

Thank you, we appreciate your business. Will Mulcahy, General Manager