Ed Napleton Acura Kia

Service 888-397-6365 Service 888-397-6365

Second to none since 1931

GREAT!

by from Chicago |

My experience with Ed Napleton was an excellent one. When I first began my car buying journey, I met Judy at the dealership. She took me on multiple test drives of some different models of cars on the lot. She gave me a great run down of the features and was able to help keep me relaxed during the whole process which is key when there are so many factors to base your decision on. Many people at the dealership were always there to help me. Judy did a very good job at making herself available to talk about financing, availability of the car I wanted in other areas and different options that were available to me via text, voice call AND email. This helped tremendously as a lot of time was spent on weekends shopping for the right car.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for the pleasing review! I am glad that you enjoyed your time with Judy and the rest of my team. We strive to make sure that every visit is as easy, thorough and informative as yours was. I will personally let them know how happy you were with your visit and if you ever need anything let Judy or I know. Thanks again! -Will Mulcahy, General Manager will@napleton.com (630) 941-4300

VERY HAPPY!

by from Addison, IL |

Came in just to look around at the Kia cars, David Weatherston approached me. Showed me around the whole dealership. All the cars, service drive, and why I should buy from them. I couldn't resist. He offered me a great deal before even starting the whole process and made it happen. Now I am driving a new 2016 Kia Optima. No payments for 5 months. He is the best. Come to this dealership and ask for him

Great service very friendly

by from Warrenville |

Working with Kyle Gonzalez was a pleasure. He understood exactly what I was there for and got the deal done. I would definitely buy from him again, thanks

Great sales people !!

by from Addison Il. |

My wife & I just purchased a 2017 Kia Sportage. We had two Sales Associate, Carmelina & Pawel. They answered all questions we had , took us on test drives before we bought it. The dealership should be proud of these two . I would send any of my friends to buy a car from Ed Napleton Kia.They gave us a good price and a very happy experience.

Great customer service

by from Forest Park, IL |

Both Margaret and Andrew were very helpful evvey step of the way.

Klye, Derius - Awesome JOB !

by from Lombard, IL |

Klye was awesome. Great experience of no hard sell, just let me look over the car, took it for a test drive, and then we chatted about what my options were. Kyle worked his magic to get where I needed to be for payments and terns, made it as hassle free as you can imagine. Was never given the Hard sell on you have to buy the car, but made the experience truly easy, and hassle free... Would strongly suggest coming in and checking out the cars, and working with Kyle or the team to do business with. Derius was awesome in the Finance department where they offered a lot of suggestions, and was more than helpful, in ways to come back and get a better rate in 6 months. I never had this at any place I have bought a vehicle. Derius, Congratulations and Good Luck on the safe arrival of the little man. Come checkout this Ed Napleton, its awesome

EXCELLENT customer service is a MUST!!!

by from Broadview |

I went to Ed Napleton to test drive a 2016 Kia Sorento with David Angel Weatherston. My plan was to visit at least three other dealerships and then make my decision based on the customer service ALONE!!!!! My thought was I can get the price I want from the Salesperson I just didn't want a bad experience or a lying salesperson to deal with! So an appt was set up with David... This is where it started and ended! He worked his charm and sold my husband and I the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted. We gave him our budget and walked away with a 2016 Sorento! He told me the vehicle would be ready for pick up the following day and sure enough it was there.... With a lil extra something something!!! Needless to say I am very pleased with the customer service and my new SUV!! Which is the reason 5 stars are given!! Thanks David!!!!! Now the finance office is SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!! Nice at first but if you reach out to them with questions.... Get ready to damn near go to War!!! I won't say much more but just pay attention to the finance part, seems a lil tricky!!!

Friendly ,respectful ,profesional, patience ,hones

by from Bensenville |

We went to other dealers before ,and found great service, but we decided to try other options ,and we were very surprised of the attention we got not only from our sells person ,but the few people involved in the process, our sells person was very helpful never pushy ,very patience and open to what we really want ,they helped us w financing and we love our new 2017 kia sportage:-) I'm coming back soon to trade my pick up

May 6, 2016

Congrats on the 2017 Kia Sportage. Will Mulcahy, General Manager Ed Napleton Kia of Elmhurst

Happy with car!

by from Chicago, IL |

I just recently bought a Kia car. My experience was more than great! Starting from the salesman his name is Pawel Kaszuba. He was an amazing person to talk to. I started by telling him how much I wanted to spend, how much I wanted my payments to be, and that my credit was not all that. He still made it happen for me! Ask for him if you go there.

May 6, 2016

I am glad you got the car you deserve at the price you can afford. Will Mulcahy, General Manager Ed Napleton Kia of Elmhurst

Wonderful

by from Chicago, IL |

Just bought my car here a used Soul. This was the second vehicle I purchased from Napleton but by far this was the best experience. Loved the guy who helped me named Pawel and the car. Very nice!

May 6, 2016

Thank you for your loyalty. Will Mulcahy, General Manager Ed Napleton Kia of Elmhurst