Ed Napleton Acura Kia

Service 888-397-6365

Second to none since 1931

GREAT!

by from Chicago |

My experience with Ed Napleton was an excellent one. When I first began my car buying journey, I met Judy at the dealership. She took me on multiple test drives of some different models of cars on the lot. She gave me a great run down of the features and was able to help keep me relaxed during the whole process which is key when there are so many factors to base your decision on. Many people at the dealership were always there to help me. Judy did a very good job at making herself available to talk about financing, availability of the car I wanted in other areas and different options that were available to me via text, voice call AND email. This helped tremendously as a lot of time was spent on weekends shopping for the right car.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for the pleasing review! I am glad that you enjoyed your time with Judy and the rest of my team. We strive to make sure that every visit is as easy, thorough and informative as yours was. I will personally let them know how happy you were with your visit and if you ever need anything let Judy or I know. Thanks again! -Will Mulcahy, General Manager will@napleton.com (630) 941-4300

Do not recommend for anybody.

by from Chicago,IL |

Well, experience dealing with this dealership is horrible. I did purchase a car from them and now I am really sorry about that. They only one nice person that I was glad to deal with was cashier. Customer service - 0. They will give you some 'insurance' that you never need, and when when you say I don't want that they will response 'we can not take it out from vehicle because it something that we already did'. Finally after 1h of debating they will remove it from list but WON'T reduce total price. Customer service after purchase: A financial guy did mistakes while doing paperwork and after I realized that at home they gave me HARD HARD HARD time 'helping' with that. Finally: I was forced to fix a problem by myself. Do you recommend for anyone! There are many others Napleton locations across Chicago, don't pick this one if you don't wanna spend your time and money but as a result you still will be disappointed as I am now.

Best car buying experience I've had

by from Naperville, IL |

Most car buying experiences I've had have been pushy from the minute I walk on. My experience at Ed Napleton was pleasant during the entire process. It was not pushy. I did not feel like every eye in the store was watching me waiting to make a decison. Vince was an amazing salesperson to work with. I honestly felt that he wanted to see me win by having a great car at a price I was comfortable with. He worked diligently to get me a better offer for my trade-in and matched the financing my bank was offering. Pawel was also great to work with, as well as Darius, the finance manager. I generally don't get extended warranties on my vehicles, but Darius's explanation was the best I have heard, and ultimately showed me that it was the best thing to do for my wife's car. I just really appreciate that the staff was not pushy. Honestly, it it a huge turn off to me when I feel l pressured to buy and will be the first thing to send me out the door to the dealer across the street. That's why I will not only be buying from Vince again, but will be sending our friends and family their way. Thanks for a great buying experience and for getting us in a car that we love.

HONEST SALESMAN ANTHONY, LYING MANEGMENT

by from Wisconsin |

The only reason I am not giving this place one star is because my sales person was very honest, and worked his best to get me the best possible deal. My sales person was Anthony, if you go there work with him he is by far top notch but that's were the positives end. First off when I get there the car I was planning to buy was not as advertised, there were many scratches all over the car the tires were worn beyond the legal limit and the worst thing of all THE BUMPER WAS FALLING OFF, AND IT WAS MISSING A EXHAUST TIP! That is far from what I would expect a established dealership to have. Luckily my sales person was willing to argue with the manager there to get enough off the car to pay for the repairs, from the already reduced price that Anthony had worked so hard to get me to in the first place. Then comes the exhaust tip, they had told me it was in the truck of the car, why it was off in the first place I don't understand. The problem was when I had arrived home that it was not in the trunk. I then called my salesman and he told me that he remembered them saying that it was in the trunk and that he was on my side. He said he would have them look for it or they would send me a check for the price of the part. I then get a call a few days later for there detail shop saying that they put it in the trunk weeks before and since they remembered doing that they were not going to replace it. So first off they say it will be there then when it is not there they lie and say they will replace it only to say a few days later that they made too little on the car deal to want to. This place is a joke, the sales manager was one of the rudest people I have ever met, constantly telling me that "Its a used car man, what do you expect" and "you really think I can give you more off" all in a vulgar tone. good thing my salesman was such a stand up guy as he was to talk some cents into him. So in summarizing This place lies on there descriptions of there cars, neglects to repair them such as the tires, and if something is missing and you work for a good deal don't expect them to stay true to there word, they will lie every time. This review in no means is to reflect badly on my salesman Anthony, he was the best part of the whole sales transaction and is a honest stand up guy, he should be in charge of this store!

October 31, 2014

I am sorry you had such poor service, however, you have the incorrect dealership. If you do need any service please give us a call or email. Will Mulcahy, General Manager, will@napleton.com

Great experience

by from Lombard, IL |

I had a wonderful experience at Napleton Kia. All of the employees were beyond friendly and have gone out of their way to ensure that I am happy with my purchase. Most places never contact you again after they get your business, and could care less whether you are pleased. That is not the case here. David E. and Garbhan G. were excellent salesmen and did their best to make the annoying task of getting a new car as painless as possible. Would definitely recommend.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for kind works. If you need anything please let me know. Will Mulcahy, General Manager, will@napleton.com

The best service!!!

by from Glendale Heights |

This has been our dealer for the last 6 years, comming back because we love to have the best deals and service,,,David Escobar, the best of the best, thanks for all your help!

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and being a loyal Napleton customer. Will Mulcahy, General Manager, will@napleton.com

Used car purchase

by from Oak Lawn, IL |

Overall the buying experience was okay. I went to purchase a used car that I called in advance on. I brought all my proper paperwork. The salesman was very nice. The part that did not work well was the sales manager wanted to give me about 25% of my trade in value on my old vechicle. I ended up leaving, since I did not want to give my old car away for free. The next day the dealership called and offered me triple what the manager offered on Fri. This got the deal done. There was no reason for me to have to drive twice to the dealership just to work out a trade in value. Overall poor job done by the sales manager on the Acura side. They wasted my time causing me to make more than one trip so I can only give them 2 stars.

October 13, 2014

I do appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Value of cars can be tricky. I was able to call around to a couple banks and wholesale companies to raise the value of your trade. Although, I do apologize for having you return, but glad you were able to purchase a GREAT car! If you have any questions or comments please call me directly. Will Mulcahy, General Manager, 630-941-4300 will@napleton.com

highly recommended!

by from Bensenville, IL |

I've been to plenty of dealerships but haven't found a car that fit my budget. When I walked into the dealership I was greeted right away and had friendly excellent service. Our sales person was patient and very helpful. He helped us make sure we walked out happy. Was not expecting to walk out with a car but I did and now I love my 2015 kia soul. If your looking for a quality car with excellent service kia in Elmhurst is the place for you. I will definitely recommend to everybody!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for your business. I am glad we were able to get you into a vehicle that fits your budget. If you need anything please give us a call. Will Mulcahy, General Manager, 630-941-4300 will@napleton.com

great selection good prices.

by from addison |

I had a sales man named David Traywick he was very patient and a pleasure to do business with I would recommend this place the cars are very responsible in priced if you looking for a car ask for David Traywick he will take care of your car needs.

October 13, 2014

I am glad David was able to give you a great experience. If you need anything please give us a call. Will Mulcahy, General Manager, will@napleton.com

car service

by from Bellwood il |

I was in for car service on Monday. The service was great they took my car in 20 minutes before my schedule appointment. They guy at the desk was very friendly and helpful. I would send my friends and family to buy or get there car fixed there.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We just remodeled our service department to give great customers service. If you need anything please let us know. Will Mulcahy, General Manager, will@napleton.com

Great Service!

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a great experience with Napleton Kia. I had a car in mind and David E. helped me greatly. He made the experience as painless as possible and as simple as possible. I would recommend anyone here and make sure you ask for David E!

October 13, 2014

We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and I am happy to hear David E was able to provide that for you. Please call or email me if you need anything. Will Mulcahy, General Manager, will@napleton.com