Central Garage of Chilton

New 888-530-2610
Used 866-767-1559
Service 877-264-9230

by from Chilton, WI |

I was told of a Saturn Outlook on the lot of Central Garage in Chilton, so I decided to stop to have a look after work. When I arrived, I located the vehicle, looked it over,checked out the numbers and decided to write down the information. Not having a pen on my person, I walked to my car and drove it up to Outlook, and started to write down the info, when Stacy first came up to me. This was rather refreshing to me, because Stacy DID NOT act like a lot of the other car lot vultures that are out there. He simply asked if I had any question, he gave me his card, told me their hours for the day, then went on his way.I brought my wife to the lot later that afternoon to look at the vehicle, seeing it was going to be her car. I took her to the spot that the Outlook was sitting, to find that the vehicle was gone. She stated, like normal,gone. Stacy arrived, and stated that the vehicle was on the wash rack, and we should come in to have a look and a take it for a test drive. When we returned from our test drive, Stacy asked how we liked it, answered a few questions, and asked us if we would like to write it up.We went over numbers, thought the price was fair and decided to buy the Outlook. Not once during the purchase process did Stacy use a pressure style tactic to sell the car or any other added features, ie undercoating, warrenties or the like, if we said no, his response was, ok. Thank you Stacy, Keep that sales style. You know the old addage " You attract more flies with honey than with vinager". Jerry and Lisa Fesing

Satisfied customer

by from Hilbert, WI |

Stacy found the model of Ram truck that had all the features I requested. He was always courteous and was prompt in returning calls and appointments were on time. The entire sales process went without a hitch.

Recommended

by from Green Bay, WI |

This is the second Ram I bought from Central Garage. Stacie was very helpful and willing to make a deal. I would recommend him for your next purchase.

robert kidder

by from Sherwood, Wi |

The best buying experience i have ever had. Stacy Schweitzer was out sales consultant. He did a great job of listening to our needs and suggesting the best vehicle for us. When i told him i would like to look at another make he did not handle (Buick) he sent me to another salesperson he knew so i could get the best possible service. clearly he had our best interests in mind. ultimately we decided to go with the Jeep Overland that Stacy had originally suggested. We felt confident in our selection as he had helped us research alternatives which gave us the comps we wanted to see. Stacey was patient and low pressure and very customer focused. I have been servicing my old Jeep at Central and have been extremely impressed with their service personnel so i am confident, not only in the Jeep product Stacy suggested, but also that my new vehicle will be well taken care of going forward. Stacy just gave me one more reason to be extremely happy with Central Garage in Chilton.