Rockland Motors

Rockland Motors

85 N Route 303, West Nyack, NY 10994

Used 888-368-0310

Rockland Countys Finest Pre-Enjoyed Inventory! Something for Every Budget.

Frank is the man

by from Garnerville ny |

Frank is great. I was shopping around for a used vehicle and Rockland motors blew away any other dealership I went to. Good vehicle selection and salesmen are helpful and not pushy. I'm 24 and lack credit history. I financed a 2007 Infiniti g35 Sport with only 6% interest and Extremely fair down payment options. The financing women is lovely and gave me tips/advice on boosting my credit score. A few small mechanical issues had and are being adjusted but Frank is true to his word and took the vehicle back to adjust hassle free. I am pleased with the service, I recommend to anyone, and will definitely be a returning customer.

A Great Experience

by from Westwood, NJ |

To be honest I waited a month to write this review. I bought my 2004 Acura MDX on July 31 but I waited until it passed inspection today to write this review. I was waiting for something to go wrong. I have bought used cars in the past from other places and things have gone wrong. My experience with Rockland Motors was EXCELLENT! From the minute we stepped on the lot we were impressed with the condition of the cars inside and out. Every car was very clean. The customer service is top notch. Joe gave us plenty of time to decide between 2 cars without any pressure. Even though it was very close to closing time, Frank took his time with us and gave us a great deal. We felt so comfortable and left a deposit knowing we were in good hands. We owe a lot to Diane who worked so hard on getting us the best financing. Frank was kind enough to throw in some unexpected costly extras much to our surprise when we picked up the car 3 days later. From start to finish it was an EXCELLENT experience. I know it all sounds too good to be true, but honestly, Rockland Motors is a great place. I couldn't be happier with the buying experience or the car. I will definitely be going back.

Online and inperson excellencr

by from Princeton, NJ |

I did a lot of online research and searching, this was the best deal. I applied and put a deposit online after speaking with them a couple of times. When I finally got there to see the vehicle it was as listed. The financing is great, no nonsense or hidden fees. There was someone there purchasing a vehicle when I got there and another one after I finished. Great place to buy used.

Easy to work with

by from upstate NY |

car was ready when promised & very clean. I've dealt with a few used car dealerships over the years & none have made the buying process as carefree as Rockland Motors

Very Good! Very Very Good!!

by from White Plains,NY |

I waited a few weeks before I wrote this review because I could not believe how good my experience was dealing with Rockland Moters. It was almost to good to believe. They had the car I wanted, priced well within my budget.They repaired what they said they would repair and did a good job. My salesman Frank is "The Man"!! The car looks good and runs great. Diane did a fantastic job getting financing with payments much lower than I expected. All smiles here! At a time when I needed it most Rockland Moters came through for me in a big way. If you want a great deal on a great car, Run, don't walk, to Rockland Moters and tell Frank and Diane that Mark sent you. You will be happy you did !!

Great service, Very professional

by from Pomona,NY |

I bought a Car from them. They were very professional in assisting me with my needs. The purchasing experience was not a problem at all. Even after buying the car, they were still delivering excellent customer service. I called them and they were able to resolve the issues that concerned me at the time. They're great, overall.

Very friendly, good experience overall.

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I came all the way from Brooklyn to buy an Acura RDX from these guys and it was worth the trek. Joe was honest and straightforward. Diane the finance guru got me a great rate and was very helpful. Overall a pleasant experience.

2010 Ford Focus SE

by from Nyack NY |

Excellent service from Joe, and the car was well prepped (new tires!) when I came to finalize the purchase. The dealership is responsive and courteous and made the whole process very straightforward.

Exceptional Customer Servie

by from Bristol RI |

We drove down from RI to purchase a 2005 Toyota 4Runner on a Saturday. The agreed upon repairs to the truck were not able to be completed by the end of the day on that Saturday, so Joe arranged for the car to be driven up to us, and our trade-in brought back down to Rockland Motors. They really went the extra mile. Thanks Joe, we are grateful.

2004 RANGE ROVER

by from ORANGEBURG |

MY EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD, I 1ST SAW THE CAR BY MYSELF WITHOUT ANY SALES PERSON INTERVENTION TOOK SOME PICTURES AND DID SOME HOMEWORK ON THE REVIEWS OF THIS PARTICULAR MODEL BEFORE FIRMING MY DECISION TO PURCHASE. WHILE THE CAR WAS WITHING MILEAGE RANGE AND AGE THE PRICE WAS ABOUT $1800 OVER THE AVERAGE ONGOING PRICE. SUBSEQUENTLY I RETURNED TO HAVE A TEST DRIVE AND LOOK AT THE CAR IN MORE CLOSE DETAIL, THERE WERE SEVERAL ISSUES WITH THE CAR THAT REQUIRED REPAIRS. THEY AGREED TO HAVE THESE TAKEN CARE OF. AFTER WE AGREED ON THE PRICE THEY PROMISED THAT THESE REPAIRS WILL BE DONE PRIOR TO PICKING UP THE CAR. TWO OF THEM WERE NOT AND IT WILL REQUIRE ME TO COME BACK AND HAVE THEM DONE. I AM NOT SI SURE THAT THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT IF OPERATING IN A SATISFACTORY MANNER, IT SEEMS THAT IT TOOK A LOT FROM THE SALESPERSON TO HAVE THEM TAKE CARE OF THINGS.THE SALESMAN APOLOGIZED FOR THIS. I WILL BE TAKING THE VEHICLE BACK FOR FINALIZING THE REPAIRS THAT WERE INCOMPLETE PRIOR TO DELIVERING THE CAR TO ME. THE SALESPERSON WAS FORTHCOMING AND HAD GOOD SALESMANSHIP THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS.