Rockland Motors

Rockland Motors

85 N Route 303, West Nyack, NY 10994

Used 888-368-0310

Rockland Countys Finest Pre-Enjoyed Inventory! Something for Every Budget.

Perfection! The Best Place To Buy Your Car!

by from Maplewood, NJ |

Absolutely the best! The team at Rockland Motors are the best! This is the perfect place to do your auto shopping. Frank was honest and made me feel comfortable with my purchase. Diane is an angel. She made it happen :-) and Michelle she greets each customer with a warm welcoming smile. I would recommend Rockland Motors to anyone who is in the market for a car.

No Hassle and no Hustle!

by from Queens, NY |

I've been shopping for a specific car the past week and went to several dealers including the actual dealership. At the end of the day, I left with no car and feeling like the salesmen will tell you everything and anything to sell. I'm a firm believer of sticking to my guns and not settling. From the time I called Rockland Motors till the time I made the purchase, it was on point and hassle free. And the prices are fair! Frank ( salesmen) was up front and straight to the point. He answered every question. Once the deal was sealed in, he made sure that my vehicle was at tip top shape with full service and replacing new parts that were in question. Diane ( assuming she's the finance side of things ) was just as informative on all options and what to look for the best buying experience. I drove an hour to get to them and the trip was worth it. I strongly recommend them and will be buying from them again in the future, hands down!

Frank said call anytime -- and he meant it...

by from Rockland County, NY |

The idea of buying a used car kind of scared me. You've probably heard some sleazy-car-dealer horror stories too. But I saw an older Acura on the Rockland Motors website, went to see it, drove it and liked it. Nervously, I decided to buy it, even thought it was a 2004 -- much older than I had anticipated buying. After buying the car, there were a few minor issues that popped up. Every time I called Frank (and it was pretty often), he picked up his phone or called me right back and immediately helped me. At times, I felt like I was being a pain in the a$$, but neither Frank (nor any of his team members) ever made me feel that way. Everyone was so nice through the whole car buying experience. Rockland Motors is selling cars not just to make a sale. They are selling cars so you'll have a good experience and come back again. That's definitely what happened. I wouldn't hesitate to come back to Rockland Motors next time, and if you're looking for a great car dealer that won't just disappear after you make your purchase, this is the right place. Thanks Diane, Barbie, Michelle and Frank. I really appreciate the great job you did!

Awesome Service, Love Them!!!

by from Hartford, CT |

Diane Roman, Frankie and Steven treated me BETTER than family!!!

Good guys

by from yorktown Hgts |

Mostly a great experience. Quality cars and priced fair. My first visit was as if I was the only customer with attention paid to my needs. Take into account I had driven 36 miles which meant I had passed several dealers to get to Rockland motors. It was worth the trip

great people

by from blauvelt ny |

Love going to these guys, and diane makes it happen

Well beyond my expectations

by from Greenwich, NY |

Frank and Steve were both extremely helpful over the phone, answering questions about the car and even going outside and walking around it for me to describe the condition inside and out. The price on the car was already the best I could find within a few hundred miles, but they were still more than willing to go the extra mile to make the car what I wanted. They took car of minor cosmetic issues, rims, tires...even new brakes. All to make sure I was happy and got a car that was safe and reliable. All their cars are bought from dealers and not at auction so the quality on the lot is worth noting. And Frank is the first dealer that went in for a hug at the close of the deal. Really treated me like family! My father in law was with me while I shopped there and despite the three hour drive he says he'll be shopping here for his next car too. Really quite a gem.

Great Service!!!

by from Piermont, NY |

By far the BEST experience buying a car and Great Service! Frankie is a great seller and very helpful! Diane is more than a doll! very welcoming buisness, they make you feel like family when you leave there! I Recomend to everybody!!

Great service

by from queens,ny |

Great buying process and friendly staff..............would come again

Great Dealership!

by from New City, NY |

I bought a used CR-V from Rockland Motors. I've bought new and used cars from dealers before but by far this was the best experience. They do their best to ensure you have a stress free experience from treating you like family to prepping the car as best as they can before handing it over to you. The office was bare bones but the used cars they choose to sell as well as the staff are top notch.