Rockland Motors

Rockland Motors

85 N Route 303, West Nyack, NY 10994

Used 888-368-0310

Rockland Countys Finest Pre-Enjoyed Inventory! Something for Every Budget.

Great service, Very professional

by from Pomona,NY |

I bought a Car from them. They were very professional in assisting me with my needs. The purchasing experience was not a problem at all. Even after buying the car, they were still delivering excellent customer service. I called them and they were able to resolve the issues that concerned me at the time. They're great, overall.

Very friendly, good experience overall.

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I came all the way from Brooklyn to buy an Acura RDX from these guys and it was worth the trek. Joe was honest and straightforward. Diane the finance guru got me a great rate and was very helpful. Overall a pleasant experience.

2010 Ford Focus SE

by from Nyack NY |

Excellent service from Joe, and the car was well prepped (new tires!) when I came to finalize the purchase. The dealership is responsive and courteous and made the whole process very straightforward.

Exceptional Customer Servie

by from Bristol RI |

We drove down from RI to purchase a 2005 Toyota 4Runner on a Saturday. The agreed upon repairs to the truck were not able to be completed by the end of the day on that Saturday, so Joe arranged for the car to be driven up to us, and our trade-in brought back down to Rockland Motors. They really went the extra mile. Thanks Joe, we are grateful.

2004 RANGE ROVER

by from ORANGEBURG |

MY EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD, I 1ST SAW THE CAR BY MYSELF WITHOUT ANY SALES PERSON INTERVENTION TOOK SOME PICTURES AND DID SOME HOMEWORK ON THE REVIEWS OF THIS PARTICULAR MODEL BEFORE FIRMING MY DECISION TO PURCHASE. WHILE THE CAR WAS WITHING MILEAGE RANGE AND AGE THE PRICE WAS ABOUT $1800 OVER THE AVERAGE ONGOING PRICE. SUBSEQUENTLY I RETURNED TO HAVE A TEST DRIVE AND LOOK AT THE CAR IN MORE CLOSE DETAIL, THERE WERE SEVERAL ISSUES WITH THE CAR THAT REQUIRED REPAIRS. THEY AGREED TO HAVE THESE TAKEN CARE OF. AFTER WE AGREED ON THE PRICE THEY PROMISED THAT THESE REPAIRS WILL BE DONE PRIOR TO PICKING UP THE CAR. TWO OF THEM WERE NOT AND IT WILL REQUIRE ME TO COME BACK AND HAVE THEM DONE. I AM NOT SI SURE THAT THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT IF OPERATING IN A SATISFACTORY MANNER, IT SEEMS THAT IT TOOK A LOT FROM THE SALESPERSON TO HAVE THEM TAKE CARE OF THINGS.THE SALESMAN APOLOGIZED FOR THIS. I WILL BE TAKING THE VEHICLE BACK FOR FINALIZING THE REPAIRS THAT WERE INCOMPLETE PRIOR TO DELIVERING THE CAR TO ME. THE SALESPERSON WAS FORTHCOMING AND HAD GOOD SALESMANSHIP THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS.

Rockland Motors Are The Best of The Best!!!

by from Peekskill and Brooklyn, NY |

On April 26th, 2014 we purchased a very nice 2002 Nissan Altima for my daughter and its great and she loves it. I can truly say that Rockland Motors is the best car dealership I've ever dealt with. They are the BEST!!!. I truly want to thank Diane and Frank for their kindness, concern, honesty and respect they show towards their customers. I truly love the fact that both Diane and Frank only tell you the truth and will not sugar coat anything. They are both honest and will tell you the truth about any vehicles on their lots and they will tell you the truth about anything you need to know about financing as well. They are not phony like most of the so-called big car dealerships who only care about how much money they can make off you and less concerned about you and the vehicle you are purchasing. Frank and Diane make the purchasing process very comfortable and they perform it with ease to make you just as comfortable in the process. I am and will recommend everyone I know, my co-workers, my family, my associates, my friends to come and purchase a vehicle from Rockland Motors. Also I have to state that their staff is EXCELLENT and their also very courteous and friendly too. Me and my family are looking forward to doing more business with Rockland Motors in the future when it comes to purchasing our vehicles. Again Thank you Frank and Diane for being the best and again making our buying experience the BEST!!!

Warranty Refund

by from Westchester |

Called Diane and spoke to Frank on multiple occasions, they took my money no issues but to get a refund seems to be an impossible task. I will never deal with this dealership again, they are not doing the right thing by their previous customers. Thank you

Just bought a 2006 350z from Rockland

by from Long Island, New York |

The process was real smooth and fast. The staff all are real professional and treated me real well. Diane really helps you find a good deal for financing. Once again thanks a lot and I will enjoy my new baby (350z) :) It was a pleasure!!

Walked away satisfied!

by from White Plains, NY |

Diane was EXCELLENT! She worked diligently to get me the best deal possible and ensured I walked away satisfied! Thanks Diane!

Great place! Great cars! Great people!

by from West Nyack, NY |

Bought a 2008 528xi BMW from this dealership and right from the beginning they were outside with us in minutes helping us with the car and on the test drive. We were uncertain if we wanted to buy it at first and they immediately put the car on hold until we came to a decision. When I got home I called them multiple times over a couple if times and every time I was on the phone with them and they were helping me out, I was never put on hold! Then when it came to the financing car, our bank made a mistake and Diane, the finance manager, stayed with us for over and hour and a half talking with our bank making sure that we were able to drive off with the car that day. When they prepped the car there was a small crack in the front bumper and once I mentioned it they said they were going to replace it no questions asked!! Overall a great place and very trust worth with great vehicles. Definitely going back to see them first with my next purchase!