West Metro Buick GMC

1001 Hwy 25 South, Monticello, MN 55362

New 888-839-7137
Used 888-839-4836
Service 866-520-6592

great experience. fun attitudes.

by from rogers, mn |

I feel like I was treated very well thru the process. Just wish my sales rep had pointed out a few of the unusual aspects of a hybrid car so I didn't have to discover them after the fact. Otherwise I sent really like my lacrosse

Wow!!!

by from Buffalo, MN |

I received a pre-approved financing letter in the mail from West Metro....most of the time I just throw these away. However, I recognized the finance person's name on the letter as a person that I had dealt with before with favorable results. So I went in and they found me several vehicles that would fit my budget and finally came out with a 2011 LaCrosse that I fell in love with..... I wasn't sure if they would be able to get me in it with my prior credit history due to previous medical issues, but they found me financing.....and when we were doing the paperwork another lender that they dealt with offered me better terms! They went above and beyond on the financing package....very happy here! Love the car and the staff.....will be a customer for a long time to come!

Best dealership!!

by from Big Lake, MN |

I only buy my vehicles from West Metro!! Always friendly, very helpful, they listened to what my needs were and what I could afford. And they delivered. I got exactlly what I wanted all the way around!! A huge Thank you to Lloyd, Mark, and John for a great experience!!

Service satisfaction

by from Otsego, Mn. |

As usual I was again very pleased with the courteous service I received on my last visit. It sure was great to get to use a Loner car when my personal car was tied up for several hours due to repairs and Re-Call updates. Not only that, the place is spotless. Thanks again, Hank L.

good location good selection

by from st Cloud,mn |

They represented the vehicle very well. Pricing along with trade was very fair. I would recommend this dealer to a friend.

Bought my 2008 Kia Spectra SX from West Metro

by from Buffalo, MN |

My uncle and I went into West Metro in Monticello to look at a couple of different cars we saw listed online. One was the 2008 Kia Spectra SX and the other was a 2006 Buick Lacross. We worked with Mark Radde, who had the cars out from when we got there. While checking out both cars, Mark did not try to pressure us, but just let us look them over and decide which one I wanted to test drive. I decided on the Kia, and he told us to take our time and was perfectly fine with us taking it to my mechanic to be checked out. As soon as I started driving it, and once my mechanic said the car was a in excellent condition, with just a ding in the windshield and a minor cosmetic issue with a cracked bumper, I new this was the car I wanted. My uncle and I returned to the dealership and inquired if they would repair the ding in the windshield, which they did. We made an offer, slightly less than the asking price, and Mark went above and beyond for us to track down his manager. He did so and our offer was accepted. What impressed us most was how they took care of the car before putting it out fir sale. When I came to pick it up, they had even put half a tank of gas in it and it looked like they washed it. I would definitely do business there again and will tell everyone I know about the excellent customer service! :)

The best car buying experience ever !

by from Big Lake MN |

The staff was very helpful and kind. They all did whatever they could to get our family into the SUV of our dreams within our budget. Compared to our last buying experience at cornerstone Elk River, West Metro wins our business hands down from now on. Thank You Jared and Shawn for everything, we love our 2014 Encore so much, best ride ever!

The best car buying experience ever !

by from Big Lake MN |

Great customer service

by from Chisholm mn |

I bought a used truck from west metro. Had a couple minor repairs needed they took care of it on the spot. Would definitely go back.

Metro West IS THE BEST!!!!

by from Anoka Minnesota |

A friend of mine suggested that I go to West Metro GMC. My wife and I found it to be the best vehicle buying experience in our lives. Seriously, everyone from the salesmen to the guys in the shop were SO NICE. I have told all my friends and family to see them for their auto needs. Recently,one of my wife's friends told her they were having trouble with the GMC dealership in their town in Iowa. My wife told them to call Lloyd at West metro. He immediately got to work and found them the 'truck of their dreams.' They are ecstatic. Judy in the Service Department goes out of her way to make sure you are taken care of. Ryan is a wizard Jason is a sweetheart. Dean always makes me smile. GO TO West Metro Buick GMC You will not be disappointed.