Gross Motors

404 E Division St, Neillsville, WI 54456

New 877-399-9356
Used 877-771-0043
Service 866-537-7935

"Home of the NO Hassle Price"

Paul Klein is Great!

by from Sherwood, WI |

Paul, out of the few dealerships that I spent time with really took time to go through everything he could to earn my business. Unfortunately we couldn't come to a conclusion today, but I am confident that he will find the vehicle I am looking for and make the deal happen. Thank you Paul!

July 30, 2012

Thanks for the kind words on Paul! He has been here almost 20 years now and we are lucky to have him here. Hopefully, we find the car you are looking for. Thanks for giving us the opportunity.

kmkjbj

by from Neillsville, Wi |

I have always had a Good sales person and good srevice!!Will probably buy my next car here.

July 31, 2012

Glad to hear it! Thanks for the continued business!

Great Service

by from Stevens Point WI. |

Roger at Gross Motors in Neillsville WI. was so helpful in finding us just the car we were looking for. Awesome sales man. Not only did he find us just the right car he also got it for just the right price. Great experience & will buy from again!

July 31, 2012

Glad to hear that Roger did a good job for you! Hopefully, we'll see you back next time! Thanks.

Would buy from again!

by from Marshfield, WI. |

Found just the car I was looking for at Gross Motors in Neillsville, WI. Our Salesman Roger was wonderful to work with & would recommend to others. Could not have asked for a better car buying experience. Will buy our next car from Roger at Gross Motors.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Marshfield, Wi. |

A+ all the way! Found just the car I was looking for at Gross Motors in Neillsville WI. Our sales man Roger went above & beyond to make sure buying our new car was a smooth transaction. Very professional, knowable, and easy to work with. Just the kind of salesman I would recommend to others. Would definitely buy from Roger & Gross Motors again.

New Chevy-

by from Laguna Vista ,Texas |

Buying a new truck from Roger Wenzel at Gross Motors was a A-plus experience for the start. Roger was non-preasure and helpful in every way. Great customer service!!! The best thing to say is we will buy our next vehicle from Roger at Gross motors. It was that good!!

Total satisfaction

by from Neillsville, WI |

I have shopped at Gross Motors for the last 30 years with nothing but total satisfaction. Their service department is second to none! Paul Klein has sold me my last (5) automobiles, I could not ask for any better service from a sales representative.

Always a pleasure!

by from Neillsville |

Although this was an unplanned purchase, it was painless. Paul was great to work with, just like the whole Gross Motors family! I wouldn't consider going anywhere else! Thanks!

Salesman

by from Marshfield WI |

Our salesman, Roger Wenzel, went above and beyond the insure our service and experience was top notch. As long as they keep employees like him, Gross will be in business a very long time!

Great buying experience

by from Crawford Tx |

Roger was the greatest. Made me deal I couldnt pass up, and what a truck. Had a great buying experience. There was no pressure and everything that Roger said was exact. I was so impressed with your salesman that I flew from Crawford Tx to your dealership to buy a truck. Thanks again Roger.

Easiest car-buying experience ever

by from Bayside, Texas |

No longer an official "hometowner," I continue to travel back to Neillsville to buy at Gross's because I know the treatment I receive will be beyond compare. Paul Klein shared his insight on the nuances of the Camaro, helping me to order what has turned out to be a perfect fit. Thanks!