Gross Motors

404 E Division St, Neillsville, WI 54456

New 877-399-9356 New 877-399-9356
Used 877-771-0043 Used 877-771-0043
Service 866-537-7935 Service 866-537-7935

"Home of the NO Hassle Price"

Paul Klein is Great!

by from Sherwood, WI |

Paul, out of the few dealerships that I spent time with really took time to go through everything he could to earn my business. Unfortunately we couldn't come to a conclusion today, but I am confident that he will find the vehicle I am looking for and make the deal happen. Thank you Paul!

July 31, 2012

Thanks for the kind words on Paul! He has been here almost 20 years now and we are lucky to have him here. Hopefully, we find the car you are looking for. Thanks for giving us the opportunity.

great service

by from Loyal, WI |

I had my oil changed and it was easy to make an appointment and they picked my car up and dropped it off for me.

Very good customer service

by from Hixton, WI |

Our salesman, Scott Janke, was very thorough and accommodating. He made our trade and lease experience go very smoothly. We definitely recommend him to anyone in the market for a vehicle. The lady who took care of the paperwork was very knowledgeable also. So nice to have good people to work with in a small town.

great prices,

by from chili wi |

They always give me a deal I can not walk away from.

Super service and staff

by from Neillsville WI |

good job am very happy. was well taken care of and they delivered what they promised

April 24, 2015

Terry, Thanks for the business! I am glad to hear that everything went well. I know Dylan enjoyed working with you, too. I hope you enjoy your new ride. Thanks again! Mike Gross

Disapointed. Nobody ever contacted me.

by from Marshfield WI |

I will not contact this dealer again by e-mail. If interested again I will go to dealer.

April 20, 2015

Ron, I am sorry to hear that no one responded to your email. I know from time to time some of our internet leads don't get filtered correctly. However, I don't know for certain what happened here. I apologize for the missed response. I see that you are from Marshfield. If there is anything that we can do to help you out through service or sales, please don't hesitate to let me know. We would love to have another opportunity to earn your business. If you would like to call me and discuss when you submitted your email lead, I might be able to find out a little better what happened, too. Feel free to call me at 715-743-3207. Thanks for submitting a request to us. I am sorry that it didn't go well. Thanks! Mike Gross

Great Service

by from Stevens Point WI. |

Roger at Gross Motors in Neillsville WI. was so helpful in finding us just the car we were looking for. Awesome sales man. Not only did he find us just the right car he also got it for just the right price. Great experience & will buy from again!

July 31, 2012

Glad to hear that Roger did a good job for you! Hopefully, we'll see you back next time! Thanks.

Would buy from again!

by from Marshfield, WI. |

Found just the car I was looking for at Gross Motors in Neillsville, WI. Our Salesman Roger was wonderful to work with & would recommend to others. Could not have asked for a better car buying experience. Will buy our next car from Roger at Gross Motors.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Marshfield, Wi. |

A+ all the way! Found just the car I was looking for at Gross Motors in Neillsville WI. Our sales man Roger went above & beyond to make sure buying our new car was a smooth transaction. Very professional, knowable, and easy to work with. Just the kind of salesman I would recommend to others. Would definitely buy from Roger & Gross Motors again.

New Chevy-

by from Laguna Vista ,Texas |

Buying a new truck from Roger Wenzel at Gross Motors was a A-plus experience for the start. Roger was non-preasure and helpful in every way. Great customer service!!! The best thing to say is we will buy our next vehicle from Roger at Gross motors. It was that good!!