First Chrysler Inc

4611 Expo Drive, Manitowoc, WI 54220

New 877-386-9223 New 877-386-9223
Used 866-654-8508 Used 866-654-8508
Service 877-261-6301 Service 877-261-6301

First Of All First Chrysler!

New Customer

by from Sheboygan, WI |

I went to First Chrysler on a Saturday to look at a truck I found on their website. This was my first time going to this dealership. I would highly recommend this place to my friends and family. I've been treated like an idiot at other establishments, but felt respected here. What I was really impressed with is that everyone was working as a team. If I had a question that was unknown to the salesman, instead of coming up with a story, they found someone with experience in the subject quickly so answer it. I also had some financial concerns going into the purchase due to a lot of recent activity with a refinance I had just done. They were able to work out terms with a lender not typically done to get a loan approved. I feel that most places wouldn't have put in the extra effort and told me to hit the bricks.

December 20, 2015

JonnyTee, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review online. Word of mouth is important to the growth of our business and it's comments like yours that rally make us proud of the work we do here everyday! It is our goal to provide you with top notch service and customer care. I'm glad to hear we lived up to that promise. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime. Enjoy your new truck! Your friends, First Chrysler (920)684-6595

Great Experience!

by from Green Bay WI. |

I thought I would walk into the same experience as always. High pressure sales. I was wrong! This was by far the best buying experience at a Dealership I ever had! People were friendly and they all sounded happy working there. Joe Allen and Taylor K. did a fantastic job giving me all the info I needed and more. They told me what they had to offer and answered all my questions. Taylor got me better financing then my credit union! Joe Allen was a great sales person! Up beat and personal and no high pressure sales tactics. Great price on the used truck I bought was the icing on the cake! Thanks again!

Had a good experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

I found the Jeep i was looking for. Tom, the sales guy, was very good at getting me the information that I needed. And Taylor did a fantastic job on financing! I was impressed with his efforts, and him being efficient in his search for the best options. Thanks First Chrysler!

Good experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

Did not buy a vehicle here, but salesperson and general manager were very attentive. Responded quickly to my initial email and took the time to dig out the car I wanted to take for a test drive (had a snowstorm the day before).

An experience o be enjoyed.

by from Menasha WI |

We arrived at First Chrysler and we were immediately greeted and treated with kindness and respect. We were directed to our salesman Tom L.and given the attention we needed. After sometime Tom showed us a vehicle that was affordable, clean and just what we needed. Then after all was done we were intoduced to Taylor and the sales process was painless and rather enjoyable. I want to thank Basil for suggesting the dealership and paving the road to a successful new family van. Thank you one and all at First Chyrsler!

looking for a newer used car

by from Manitowoc , Wisconsin |

Went online looking and found a jeep that we liked , 2015 very low miles and in our price range if we had a fair deal on our 2007 Dodge as a trade in. Had a very warm meeting with several sales people, took the jeep for a test drive, they took our car for a look see and the bottom line is we have a 2015 jeep in our garage. Zack and the others were GREAT to deal with and BIG Dennis has a GET HER Done attitude ! we hope to have our jeep's service done there also , as we had our Dodge's service done there . I would have no problem telling my friends to look here first before trusting some out of town dealership.

All around fantastic experience

by from Newton, WI |

Came in to trade in my wife's Chrysler Sebring since I no longer needed it since she passed away. I wanted to trade it in for something that would be more practical. I've always liked the new Cherokees. Tom was great! He really took the time to get to know what I was looking for. Reassured me he was going to help me find the perfect vehicle at the best price. We didn't get to the price I was originally wanted but they did meet me in the middle so we both compromised. Great service. Great experience. Great dealership! Definitely consider them when you're shopping for your next vehicle.

December 20, 2015

Jeff, Than you for choosing First Chrysler for your recent purchase of your new Cherokee. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Although it saddens me what brought you here in the first place, I am delighted to hear you had such nice things to say about your overall experience. We are committed to providing our customer with an easy, professional and hassle free buying experience. I am glad that we were able to live up to that promise for you. Once again, it was a pleasure to assist you with your purchase. If there is anything you need, feel free to contact us any time. Your friends, First Chrysler (920)684-6595

First time customer,very impressed

by from Green Bay |

Found a truck on their website and left message to contact us. Was contacted next morning and arranged contact later that morning. Truck was ready for viewing and was greeted by Andrew. Test drive and explanation was very professional throughout the buying process by all involved personnel. They stayed past normal hours to finish the sale. All staff were very courteous and willing to make a sale.

December 19, 2015

B&P, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit with us. It is our goal to provide you with top notch customer care. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. Thanks again! Your friends, First Chrysler.

Great Customer Service Great Vehicle

by from Green Bay, WI |

We just purchased a vehicle from Zach Norman and he was a pleasure to work with. Very professional in every aspect.

December 20, 2015

Cheryl, Thank you for your review. I am glad that Zach was able to assist you with your purchase! If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Your friends, First Chrysler.

Good salesperson and get back to you fast

by from Oconto,WI |

Looking for a second vehicle and they were very helpful. Rosie did a great job in finding answers to all my questions

December 20, 2015

Roy, Thank you for choosing First Chrysler for your recent purchase. It's wonderful to hear that Rosie was able to assist you with your experience. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything you need. Thanks again! Your friends, First Chrysler.