First Chrysler Inc

Used 866-654-8508
Service 877-261-6301

Great Dealer to have GREAT Auto buying experience

by from Manitowoc |

I have purchased 12 new vehicles from this dealer and have been VERY SATISFIED with the buying and service experience. They always go the EXTRA MILE to help you. The Staff their is always friendly and willing to help. The Facilty is always neat and clean. Great One Stop Store for your Auto needs

Outstanding service!! Lifesaver on the coldest day

by from Cedarburg, WI |

I was in town for business when the blower motor stopped working. Did I mention it was -15 degrees that day? Not only did they have the needed part, they had me back on the road within 90 minutes. I cannot thank them enough and would go back in a heartbeat!

Felt confident buying a used car from them.

by from Algoma, Wisconsin |

Very friendly and professional. Made me feel at ease.

Proud Jeep Owner

by from Sheboygan Wisconsin |

We were searching for a good clean low mileage SUV. Sean Fawcett the used car manager at First found the exact vehicle we were looking for. Our salesman Taylor Kopidlansky was very knowledgeable regarding the vehicle. When it came time for making the deal Sean and Taylor made the process extremely comfortable. The proposed offer was very fair including the value of our trade in. The haggle free process was sincerely appreciated. We were treated with dignity and respect throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend First Chrysler.

February 18, 2015

Thank you for the excellent review of your experience with First Chrysler. It was a pleasure working with you and we are very glad you took the time to write this. We are constantly striving to make everybody's visit to our dealership pleasant and easy. We want to thank you again for your business and wish you many happy miles in your Jeep. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Good experince

by from Manitowoc WI |

Bought a new Chrysler 200, Mike Genrich was my sales rep- very helpful, personable and helped me understand the options and what they had on the lot. He worked to find out what I wanted and weed out the cars that had extra stuff. Waiting area had good coffee/tea selection. Parts counter person was helpful when I asked about accessories available. Overall I recommend this dealer if you are looking for a Chrysler/Jeep product.

February 18, 2015

Thank you for submitting your review. We are pleased that you had a good experience through out the entire process. We strive for excellence in all areas of the dealership to bring the best possible experience to our customers. Thank you again for your business and enjoy your 200. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any questions or concerns you may have.

Great Experience!

by from Sheboygan County |

We picked up our new Jeep from First Chrysler yesterday. We couldn't be happier. We had dealt with a different dealership for the last four vehicles we purchased. This time, though, we were given the run-around and were extremely disappointed with said dealership. We were there for three hours and were not getting anywhere. While our salesman was "negotiating," my husband walked outside and called Sean at First Chrysler. What a wise decision! It was well worth the drive to go talk to Sean in person. We had dealt with him before and were always more than pleased with his professionalism and down-to-earth personality. It was not even a question as to whether we would return to the original dealership. Sean won us over immediately. He valued our business and our trade (and we were in and out in an hour!). Everyone at First Chrysler was a pleasure to work with. We would recommend them to everyone!

January 6, 2015

Thank you for the excellent review. Your continued business with me means so much. I'm glad you had such a great experience at First Chrysler. Please feel free to call on us for anything. Again, thank you and enjoy your Jeep!

Converted to Minivan Mama

by from Two Rivers, WI |

Very satisfied with the customer service. Taylor immediately greeted us with a handshake and asked me what I was looking for. He was very patient and kind to my requests and really listened to my needs vs wants. I was having a hard time swallowing the whole mini van thing. Although, once I test drove the Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan I was totally sold. Why had I not been driving one of these earlier?! I eventually went with the 2015 Town & Country which is BEAUTIFUL! He took the time to show this mother of two boys all the gadgets or "bell & whistles." That was really important to me as I don't feel I"m tech savy. He also had come in on his day off to finalize some things to help with the sale. I do have to say that I was quite impressed when I had come back with my sons on the day of the sale and he remembered my son's name. Certainly personalized service.

VERY PLEASED WITH MY EXPERIENCE

by from SHEBOYGAN, WI |

THEY DID AGREAT JOB. KNOWLEDGE OF THE PRODUCT WAS ADMIRABLE. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO GO BACK FOR MY NEXT TRUCK.

BEST EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER HAD!!

by from Eagle River, WI |

From the moment we arrived after driving 3 1/2 hours, we were greeted and immediately felt welcomed. The entire staff was very helpful in answering our questions, not hassling or swaying us to make a purchase. We went to this dealership knowing exactly what we wanted and this dealer was the only one that had it. Much to our surprise, we didn't buy what we had originally intended and instead we bought a brand new Dodge Journey Crossroad. Never thought I myself would ever stray from Chevy. We are extremely satisfied with our decision. The entire team at this dealership went above and beyond our expectations comparing how we have been treated at many other dealerships, most of which are more local for us. The gentlemen I originally spoke with during the week before we arrived was supposed to be off the day we scheduled to make the drive. Can you believe that he came in on his day off just to meet us?? That was awesome, he came while we did the paperwork just to say hello. Then, he stayed and showed us around our new vehicle, programmed the navigation .....before we even asked!!! Now maybe some of you expect these little things but for us, we don't expect a lot and have been treated poorly at other places. The biggest thing for me.... they looked at me and treated me like I existed! In another dealership that we went to locally, they only wanted to talk to my husband, even though the vehicle was for me and I was purchasing it. We would recommend making your future purchases from First Chrysler. Eric, John, Mike, Kathy and the rest of the team are fabulous people and won't take advantage of you. No matter where you live, it is worth the drive! We will make our future purchases from them.

Not sure what to put here.

by from Cleveland, WI |

Taylor Kopidlansky was our salesperson. He was awesome. Not only did he treat us well, he knew his stuff. We also spoke with two other men - one who helped make the deal and one who had us sign the papers. They were both very nice people. We had gone vehicle shopping earlier in the year and had some okay and lousy experiences. When we shopped again this fall, we had one okay experience, and then we went to First Chrysler and never looked back. Yes, the price was right, but the customer service definitely won us over. Thanks again to Taylor who went above and beyond to take care of us. It also helped that he remembered my husband wanted to drive a 2015 Dodge Challenger, and he had one for him to drive. If I ever allow my husband to buy one, we'll be back to talk to Taylor. Thanks!

Terrific experience

by from Manitowoc WI |

We were looking elsewhere for a replacement vehicle when we came here. The salesperson helping us was so knowledgeable and accommodating. While we did not go with the car we originally looked at, he gave us all sorts of information about another one. He encouraged us to take the vehicle home over night--which we did. Drove it around--town and interstate. Very easy to negotiate with and worked with our time table. Taylor K could not have been more helpful. We would go back to him any time!!!