Pietroske Inc.

4000 Grand Ave., Manitowoc, WI 54221

New 888-826-2381
Used 888-825-6237
Service 888-281-6017

"Where Everyday is a Sale Day!!"

Long Distance Used Car Purchase

by from St. Paul, MN |

I spent a few weeks shopping for a used car near my homes in Minnesota and Florida, and had trouble finding what I was looking for. I expanded my search to include dealerships in Wisconsin, and that's how I found Pietroske. They had a low mileage, one owner, used car that looked very attractive, at very reasonable price. I contacted the dealership, and spoke with Mike Wall in sales. Mike was pleasant to deal with, and he was very accommodating when I asked permission to have a local vehicle inspection service look over the vehicle on my behalf ( I live 300 miles from the dealership ). When the inspection service gave the car high marks, I went ahead with the purchase. Most of the paperwork ( no financing involved ) was handled via e-mail & UPS. When I picked up the car, I had a few more papers to sign with Sales Manager Steve Green. Steve also spent a little time explaining an available warranty program. When I declined, Steve did not pressure me or try to make me feel stupid. I appreciated that. Mike Wall had the car sitting inside for me, looking squeaky clean. He spent some time with me going over some of the features, making sure that I was comfortable with everything before I made the 300 mile drive home. The car is a pleasure to drive. For my first long distance, sight unseen, used car purchase, everything went very smoothly. I highly recommend this dealership.

speedy contacts

by from Manitowoc, WI |

They were very fast in contacting me for the car I asked about, but they ended up selling that car and never told me about it nor when I contacted them the next day, they never returned my call.

Pietroske Motors

by from Two Rivers, WI |

We knew the car we wanted when we got to the dealership. Deb worked really hard to find us the car we wanted. When it wasn't available, she ordered it brand new and it was super easy. This option, this color, etc....It was kind of fun! Four weeks later, we got the call our car was ready for the financing portion and Robert walked us thru all the paperwork and made a mountain of paper very understandable. The next day we got the call our car was here!*! Couldn't have been a better experience and I highly recommend Pietroske Motors and Deb and Robert. We will DEFINITELY continue our relationship with Pietroske.

Great sales person

by from Two Rivers, WI |

This is my second experience working with Dan Brunner and Pietroske GM. Both have been very positive. Dan is very proactive in pursuing vehicles that he feels are appropriate for me. He takes the time to answer my questions, then looks for vehicles that meet my requests. I am comfortable that he has my best interests in mind. My visits to the Service and Body Repair Departments have also been positive. Again, Dan was helpful when my previous vehicle was hit; personally taking me to Steve Volz who handled the details of getting my vehicle repaired. I would recommend this dealership, and in particular, Dan Brunner to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. My son recently came more than 100 miles to purchase a used vehicle from Dan. thanks again, Dan.

Long Distance Purchasing Process!

by from Fort Riley, KS |

I was in the market for a used Jeep, we had been searching for some time and after several months of searching we found the vehicle that we wanted at Pietroski GM. I found the vehicle online and immediately after making a phone call to the dealership I knew this was the vehicle we wanted. Amanda Burwash and the entire sale team at Pietroski GM made the entire process easy and without any hesitation. After receiving the vehicle we noticed that there was some issue with the motor and fully knowing that when purchasing a vehicle without physically test driving it; you take a chance. So we had no issue fixing the problem. After a follow up with the sale team at Pietroski GM, they offer to cover some of the expenses for the repair! Unbelievable what this dealership is doing, even after explaining to them it was not necessary. I have been member of the Armed Military Service for over 22 years and this is the first time any dealership truly put their customer statement ahead of their own priorities. Thank you so much to the entire Pietroski GM team and especially Amanda and Dale the General Manager. I would definitely consider purchasing any vehicle with this dealership again before any other company.

Very helpful, and responsive

by from Kaukauna, wi |

We received a very quick response ,to our questions about the vehicle. We did not purchase a vehicle, because of the low trade in value, on our vehicle. Pietroske seemed to be a first class dealer to do business with.

Outstanding Customer Services

by from Fort Riley, KS |

Outstanding customer services from start to finish. We had been searching around for a jeep for about 4 months, going to dealership and looking on line but when I contacted Amanda Burwash at Pietroski GMC we knew right away that she/dealership was willing to help us at all cost. We thought purchasing a vehicle out of state was going to be very difficult but the staff at Pietroski made us very comfortable throughout the purchasing process. I have been in the military for over 22 years and this was the first time that a dealership did not hassle us into purchasing something we wasn't ready for. I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know. Thank you to Amanda and the Pietroski team.

Wonderful Experience

by from Two Rivers, WI. |

have two words to describe my shopping with Pietroske, Inc., Wonderful Experience! The service was outstanding, with everyone being warm and friendly. I have worked with Deb Fairbanks on two prior car purchases. This is my third, and by far, the most fun and exceptional. What could have been a negative experience as I was test driving a used vehicle and came back to the dealership to discover the car had been sold (and not to me!) turned out to be a roll over to a brand new car which was the best surprise ever. Debbie was helpful showing the right car for my needs at a price point I could afford. Robert made the whole financing experience a smooth transaction. He was both professional and knowledgeable regarding insurance, warranties and end products for my new vehicle. Thank you to everyone. I will be back!

shiv review as of 4/24/13

by from chicago,IL |

satisfied with the service **************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Pleasant Experience

by from Two Rivers, WI |

We were intent on leasing a 2013 crossover suv and had decided to deal locally this time as our last two vehicle purchases were made out of the area. We also decided that we were going to purchase an American made product. After test driving and pricing different vehicles we decided to deal on a 2013 Chevrolet Equinox. We met with our salesperson, Tiffany at Pietroske's in Manitowoc. She was pleasant to deal with and seemed to be very knowledgeable about the vehicle. The experience was comfortable and stress-free. Robert Greggs in the Finance Department was also pleasant to deal with as he explained the lease process. Overall we are happy with our purchase and would recommend Pietroske's to friends and family.

Outstanding All-Around Dealership

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I was searching for the perfect Denali truck for months - comparing prices, options, etc. - and was having a hard time finding the perfect Denali at a great value! When I inquired to Deb about availability of the 2010 Denali on their lot, she was very courteous to communicate with me via email, as that was my preference at the time . At no time did Deb pressure me with phone calls or inundate me with emails. Once we committed to test drive the truck, we drove 5 hours knowing that we would get the best deal at Pietroske. Upon arrival Deb was very courteous and immediately showed us the truck in the heated garage. After test driving the Denali by ourselves, we knew that was the truck we wanted. We were given a fair trade value on our SUV that made this an even better deal than we hoped for. The best part was shaking hands with the owner, who stayed well past closing time on a Saturday to ensure another satisfied Customer left his dealership. Not too many places today offer such excellent Customer service! The overall buying and financing experience at Pietroske was very pleasant. After leaving the dealership that day, both my husband and I said we will definitely drive 5 hours again (10 hours roundtrip) to buy from Pietroske!