Pietroske Inc.

4000 Grand Ave., Manitowoc, WI 54221

New 888-826-2381
Used 888-825-6237
Service 888-281-6017

The Right Price...Right Upfront!

Long Distance Used Car Purchase

by from St. Paul, MN |

I spent a few weeks shopping for a used car near my homes in Minnesota and Florida, and had trouble finding what I was looking for. I expanded my search to include dealerships in Wisconsin, and that's how I found Pietroske. They had a low mileage, one owner, used car that looked very attractive, at very reasonable price. I contacted the dealership, and spoke with Mike Wall in sales. Mike was pleasant to deal with, and he was very accommodating when I asked permission to have a local vehicle inspection service look over the vehicle on my behalf ( I live 300 miles from the dealership ). When the inspection service gave the car high marks, I went ahead with the purchase. Most of the paperwork ( no financing involved ) was handled via e-mail & UPS. When I picked up the car, I had a few more papers to sign with Sales Manager Steve Green. Steve also spent a little time explaining an available warranty program. When I declined, Steve did not pressure me or try to make me feel stupid. I appreciated that. Mike Wall had the car sitting inside for me, looking squeaky clean. He spent some time with me going over some of the features, making sure that I was comfortable with everything before I made the 300 mile drive home. The car is a pleasure to drive. For my first long distance, sight unseen, used car purchase, everything went very smoothly. I highly recommend this dealership.

2015 Silverado

by from Two Rivers, WI |

My experience with Pietroske was excellent! I told them exactly what I wanted and Amanda and I found 3 trucks that matched my criteria. Tom was able to work a deal with another dealer for the truck and a week later I had my truck! Thanks so much.

Used car purchase experience

by from Manitowoc, WI |

I last bought a car in 1994, which made my trade-in 21 years old, so I didn't know what to expect. I was drawn to Pietroske because their web site gave me the most information (lots of vehicle stats and photos), and they had used cars in the price range I was looking for. The staff was very friendly, with no pressure. I asked to look at a certain car and they let me drive it. It looked very well cared for, the price was right, so I didn't need to look at anything else. I worked with Amanda, she took care of all the paperwork, and seemed very knowledgeable. She showed me how everything worked in my 'new' vehicle, answered all my questions, she was very helpful and nice. I now have the car and am very happy, it was a pleasant experience.

Nice car

by from Two Rivers, WI |

We bought a new Buick Verano. The Salesman, Howie Corbisier, was entirely helpful, honest and friendly and explained everything about the features on our new car. We enjoyed buying from him.

Found my HHR

by from Ludington, MI |

Searched everywhere for an HHR with low miles in the right condition at the right price. A follow up phone call from Amanda got my husband and I to take the ferry to see the car. We were picked up by Mr. Petroske himself! We were pleased with the car and even made the ferry back to Ludington!

Great dealership

by from Manitowoc Wi |

My wife and I had a very nice experience shopping for an new vehicle at Pietroske GM dealership in the past we have purchased vehicles at various other dealerships and and this one rates at the top. The sales person we dealt with was Amanda Burwash and she was very knowledgeable and helpful in every aspect of the transaction Barry and Joyce Morrison

Wonderful Service.

by from Newton, WI |

Friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable staff. Easy to work with. Will recommend to others. No pressure to purchase from the staff. Thank you for the great service.

Great Dealership

by from Manitowoc, WI |

My husband and I had an excellent experience with our Sales Person, Amanda Burwash. She never pressured us and because she didn't, we knew when it was time to buy a new vehicle, Amanda would be the one we wanted to deal with. She was down to earth, pleasant and very knowledgeable about the vehicles we looked at. Steve Green in finance did a fantastic job of explaining the details with our contract. Overall we are very happy with Pietroske Dealership. Thank you, Tom & Judie Lehman

Great Experience with Purchase of 2014 Silverado

by from Amherst WI |

My purchase of new 2014 Silverado could not have been more pleasant. Called and told them just what I wanted. They found the vehicle and had it ready for pick up the following Saturday. Even had the running boards installed. Truck was spotless and we could not have been happier. Deb went over all the details of the truck with us so we were ready to hit the road. Love working with them and will be back when I need my next vehicle. Thanks for great service.

Great dealership to shop with easy.

by from Manitowoc, Wi |

Easy to look around the lot, very pleasant employees and helpful when you have questions that need to be answered. We don't like being pushed into buying and we did not get that feeling while looking at this dealership. They gave us our space and the time we needed to make our decision. Will gladly visit again when in need of a new or used car.

new car purchase

by from Manitowoc, WI |

We had a very good experience at Pietroski. We had a car in mind; a Chevy Sonic and we knew the amount of the price that we could comfortably live with as far as our budget. Before WI Act 10 we would have had much more leeway in our budget for purchasing a car. Deb Kerr and her manager worked with us on the trade and price of the new car so that we could make our purchase. The Chevy Rebates over labor Day were crucial in our decision to buy the 2014 Sonic. We completed our shopping and paperwork within a couple of hours. Everyone was very friendly and helpful that evening and also when I went to pick up the car. We are very pleased and we are very happy with the vehicle. I'm always glad to shop locally. It helps the community and is much more convenient as a consumer. :)