Jim Olson Ford Lincoln, LLC

(3.7) 3 Reviews

120 Green Bay Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235

great experience

by from green bay WI |

I had been looking for a super duty for some time.i was getting frustrated with poor sales process at other dealership. It was Friday afternoon 3pm july 31st. I was recommended to call mitch at jim Olson ford. I walked into Jim Olson ford asked for mitch.i was told he was finishing up with a customer. The other salesperson was super friendly and helpful opened up the truck and visited with me til mitch was done. They happened to have a non current model. It was aggressively priced. We did the deal with just minor dickering. I wrote the check. Now it was 4:30 on Friday. The detailer was gone. My salesman personally detailed a F350 super crew. Then took the time to explain every function of that diesel truck. The finance man stayed till the end. It was 6:30 when I left new truck with me. Best buying experience I have had in years!!!!!!

Above and Beyond

by from Sturgeon Bay |

I have been servicing and purchasing my cars at Witt Ford in Sturgeon Bay for 10 years, and in that time I have never been so impressed with the quality of service and personal attention I receive. I am writing this review now because of a flat tire I had on a Saturday afternoon. The service was closed, and only a couple of sale people were still working, and I had to drive to Green Bay to catch a flight. Knowing this, they changed out of there dress clothes and took the car in the shop and fixed the flat tire, at no charge. They really went above the call of duty to help me out. I wish more dealerships were like Witt.

Your worst nightmare! Stay clear of this one!

by from Sturgeon Bay, WI |

Here is the story: Day 1: Began my car search by looking on the dealers(Witt Ford)website. Found car I was interested in. Called and met with G.M of the location to discuss said vehicle. Car was at a different location, a sister lot in Green Bay - El Guapo,(name of other dealership). Was given a fair price, was told he could arrange for vehicle to be delivered to his location for me. Excitement! It was arranged that the car would be there. Made appointment to go to dealership to view car for Monday 9am. On the Sunday before, I drove to dealership and saw car had arrived.It was unlocked so I was able to check things out(not good). Car was dirty inside and out(not good). Figured dealership would have cleaned/detailed by Monday am when I arrived.After all, what new/used car lot advertises a car online if its not ready for a customer to see it/for delivery? Maybe on Craigs List, but a professional dealer? Day 3 (Mon)-GM who I worked with/been in contact with not to be found.Out to breakfast.Other sales person helped me,so I could take car to my mechanic to check out as previously agreed upon. Car in same state I saw it in on Sunday-dirty!I stated I would not take vehicle to mechanic in that condition. Talked with GM, when he got there and he said it would be done tomorrow (Tues)after I prompted "lets try again tomorrow" because he was having a bad day. Day 4 - Arrive to take it to my mechanic-as agreed upon- 10am instead of the 9am time agreed upon to give them time. Car was still not cleaned.Told detailer quit night before