Danbury Audi VW/Weeks Certified Pre-Owned Center

94 Mill Plain Rd, Danbury, CT 06811

New 888-228-1707
Used 877-828-7969
Service 877-685-1376

About Danbury Audi Weeks Pre-Owned - They're not Certified until they're Scrutinized.

Great experience

by from Ridgefield, CT |

Extremely pleasant buying experience on a CPO Q5. Our salesman Peter Molony was knowledgeable, patient, low pressure, responsive. We'll be back!

great experience

by from Danbury CT |

I got my Audi A4 at this place I had a great experience the costumer service was great I recommend to anyone who wants to buy an Audi to check this place out and Ask for Wayne Meda he's awesome salesman, I got my car couple months ago and he call me all the time to ask me how's my car doing , great place

Super CPO Buying Experience

by from Chatham , NY |

Just bought a CPO Audi A3 from Weeks and could not be happier with the entire buying experience. Peter Molony and the entire Weeks team got me behind the wheel in 2 days with no hassles or surprises. Great price, super service, good financing rates - who could ask for more?

Great service to date

by from Brookfield, CT |

Used cars.com for the first time to check availability on a CPO Audi S4 in stock. Got a call from Peter Molony in 15 minutes and was out on the test drive within the hour. Very easy to deal with and upfront on discussing the pros & cons of the car. While we didn't buy that particular car, Peter has been back in touch to keep current on what would be a better fit for us as their inventory changes. So far, so good.

Great experience from 2,000 miles away!

by from Mapleton, Utah |

Few dealerships provide great customer service to buyers who are not local knowing they will never see them again. Danbury Porsche is quite the opposite. I live in Utah and recently bought a used Porsche. Throughout the entire buying process, my sales person, Malachy, was just as attentive to me as if I was sitting in front of him. I felt they valued my business and treated me respectfully. I will consider danbury Porsche as my personal Porsche dealer in the future, even though they are 2000 miles away!

Great Service.

by from Ridgefield,CT |

I Read the reviews but I have to write great experience. At noon I check the car at cars.com. At 12:30 pm I go to the dealer check the car and a take to test ride with Wayne Meda. I was Planning to buy car for cash but Financial expert Anthony Krizni offer me greatest deal for financing that car. At 4:00pm I was leaving home with like new used car. I will buy other car from them, I already using their service with Touareg so Very clean and nice people work there. Ill be happy visit servis with beautiful Passat.

Exceeded my expectations

by from Queens, NY |

I extensively researched features and prices of 2012 Audi A7. Drove to this dealership to test drive a few cars in their CPO inventory. Process was pleasant and easy. I pointed out 2 minor issues that I did not like about the car, they agreed to remedy those issues and I bought a 2012 Audi A7 CPO from this dealership. Super happy with my purchase.

CPO Purchase

by from Morristown, New Jersey |

I bought a CPO 2014 S4 from Weeks Pre-Owned. My salesman was Peter Molony. He was honest and upfront about everything. He was knowledgeable about the car in every way. He made the purchase very smooth and I would definitely recommend him and the company. The price they agreed to was fair and the loan process with them was simple. I live in NJ and drove to CN to pick it up. When I got there the car was ready and in perfect shape. I love everything about it.

First ever pleasurable car buying experience!

by from Milford, PA |

After obsessively reading car reviews for a month, narrowing down my selection and visiting several other dealerships, I can honestly say that meeting with Daniel was like a breath of fresh air: yes, I knew he wanted to make the sale, but his approach was more like a counselor trying to work with me than that of the dreaded used-car salesman pushing to close the deal. But then again, Weeks Pre-Owned Center doesn?t sell just any old used car, they sell only the highest quality pre-owned vehicles, and their professionalism perfectly suits the higher-end makes they sell. I had to do a little bit of financial juggling between accounts and knew that this would take a few days, but Daniel, knowing how much I loved the car, eased my mind when he assured me that the car was indeed mine with what I had put down. We juggled funds considerably more quickly than expected and called Daniel Monday morning, saying that we were on our way to pick up the car, about three days earlier than expected. When we arrived, the car was in the bay receiving its final checks and cleaning, and we completed the sales process with Daniel and Jenn, the finance manager. Again, all went smoothly, with all questions being answered, and none of the pressure normally associate with purchasing a car. Before long, Daniel was out showing us all the functions and features of my new car. We drove from our home in Pennsylvania to Weeks in Connecticut, something I never thought I would do to buy a car, but I would do it all again in a heartbeat. This is the first time in all my years of buying cars, mostly new, that I can say that the experience was pleasurable. Thank you, Daniel and Jenn, for your courtesy, and your professionalism in making me one very happy Volkswagen Eos owner! BTW, this car is absolutely fantastic! :-)

Good salesperson; horrible sales manager

by from Ridgefield, CT |

I recently purchased a CPO car. I liked my sales person. The sales manager was one of the most obnoxious people I have ever dealt with. I was unhappy with one issue when picking up the vehicle. The sales manager came flying out of the show room and started yelling that a chip in the windshield was no big deal. I was ready to walk away, my wife wanted the car. The sales manager proceeded to talk down to my wife. Big mistake and he realized it. In the end, they agreed to replace the window, but not without turning me off from buying another car from them. I buy a CPO Audi every 2 years. I live locally and have lots of friends who drive Audis. I have made it a point to tell people about my experience and to shop elsewhere.

Danbury Audi VW/Weeks Certified Pre-Owned Center responded to this review

August 5, 2014

We're sorry that your experience with Weeks Pre-Owned did not meet your expectations. We are looking into the circumstances now and will use this a learning opportunity. We hope you and your wife are enjoying your Audi.

Horrendous

by from White Plains, NY |

Would give zero stars if I could. Drove over an hour to get to the dealership after speaking with a salesman regarding a vehicle. When we got to the dealership, we were told by another salesman the vehicle was sold! They wanted to show us an older model. Wouldn't help us in any way because we couldn't remember the name of the person on the phone and everyone else denied speaking to us. Sounds a lot like bait and switch to me!

Danbury Audi VW/Weeks Certified Pre-Owned Center responded to this review

August 5, 2014

I'm sorry that your experience with Weeks Pre-Owned did not meet your expectations. I can assure you that we are not a dealer who does the "bait and switch". We are however a high volume dealer and it does happen that multiple sales people can be showing the same car to different customers, which means that a car can be confirmed as available but sold an hour later.