Danbury Audi VW/Weeks Certified Pre-Owned Center

94 Mill Plain Rd, Danbury, CT 06811

New 888-228-1707
Used 877-828-7969
Service 877-685-1376

About Danbury Audi Weeks Pre-Owned - They're not Certified until they're Scrutinized.

Great!

by from Branford CT |

If you had to have a least one great car buying experiance - you need to vist Danbury Audi VW/Weeks Certified Pre-Owned! Peter was wonderful, not pushy, very knowledgeable. I will where ready go back there myself to trade in and upgrade. NEED A CAR GO THERE!!!

CPO Purchase

by from Morristown, New Jersey |

I bought a CPO 2014 S4 from Weeks Pre-Owned. My salesman was Peter Molony. He was honest and upfront about everything. He was knowledgeable about the car in every way. He made the purchase very smooth and I would definitely recommend him and the company. The price they agreed to was fair and the loan process with them was simple. I live in NJ and drove to CN to pick it up. When I got there the car was ready and in perfect shape. I love everything about it.

First ever pleasurable car buying experience!

by from Milford, PA |

After obsessively reading car reviews for a month, narrowing down my selection and visiting several other dealerships, I can honestly say that meeting with Daniel was like a breath of fresh air: yes, I knew he wanted to make the sale, but his approach was more like a counselor trying to work with me than that of the dreaded used-car salesman pushing to close the deal. But then again, Weeks Pre-Owned Center doesn?t sell just any old used car, they sell only the highest quality pre-owned vehicles, and their professionalism perfectly suits the higher-end makes they sell. I had to do a little bit of financial juggling between accounts and knew that this would take a few days, but Daniel, knowing how much I loved the car, eased my mind when he assured me that the car was indeed mine with what I had put down. We juggled funds considerably more quickly than expected and called Daniel Monday morning, saying that we were on our way to pick up the car, about three days earlier than expected. When we arrived, the car was in the bay receiving its final checks and cleaning, and we completed the sales process with Daniel and Jenn, the finance manager. Again, all went smoothly, with all questions being answered, and none of the pressure normally associate with purchasing a car. Before long, Daniel was out showing us all the functions and features of my new car. We drove from our home in Pennsylvania to Weeks in Connecticut, something I never thought I would do to buy a car, but I would do it all again in a heartbeat. This is the first time in all my years of buying cars, mostly new, that I can say that the experience was pleasurable. Thank you, Daniel and Jenn, for your courtesy, and your professionalism in making me one very happy Volkswagen Eos owner! BTW, this car is absolutely fantastic! :-)

Good salesperson; horrible sales manager

by from Ridgefield, CT |

I recently purchased a CPO car. I liked my sales person. The sales manager was one of the most obnoxious people I have ever dealt with. I was unhappy with one issue when picking up the vehicle. The sales manager came flying out of the show room and started yelling that a chip in the windshield was no big deal. I was ready to walk away, my wife wanted the car. The sales manager proceeded to talk down to my wife. Big mistake and he realized it. In the end, they agreed to replace the window, but not without turning me off from buying another car from them. I buy a CPO Audi every 2 years. I live locally and have lots of friends who drive Audis. I have made it a point to tell people about my experience and to shop elsewhere.

August 5, 2014

We're sorry that your experience with Weeks Pre-Owned did not meet your expectations. We are looking into the circumstances now and will use this a learning opportunity. We hope you and your wife are enjoying your Audi.

Horrendous

by from White Plains, NY |

Would give zero stars if I could. Drove over an hour to get to the dealership after speaking with a salesman regarding a vehicle. When we got to the dealership, we were told by another salesman the vehicle was sold! They wanted to show us an older model. Wouldn't help us in any way because we couldn't remember the name of the person on the phone and everyone else denied speaking to us. Sounds a lot like bait and switch to me!

August 5, 2014

I'm sorry that your experience with Weeks Pre-Owned did not meet your expectations. I can assure you that we are not a dealer who does the "bait and switch". We are however a high volume dealer and it does happen that multiple sales people can be showing the same car to different customers, which means that a car can be confirmed as available but sold an hour later.

Buying a car should not be this much work

by from New York, NY |

This dealer is a shining example of what gives used car dealers a bad name so watch them like hawks and double-check everything. They give you friendly, prompt service but while doing so, will nickle and dime you at every turn. First, they will tell you they are able to find you the best financing options but I was able to find a MUCH lower interest rate on my own in less than 5 min. And then then had the audacity to try to convince me to go with the higher quote. Clearly they're getting a kick-back. Second, insist on an itemized invoice. I had to ask 2 different people a total of 5 times and threaten to walk away from the deal to get one. Third, their registration and documentation fees are egregiously high so be sure to ask about them and factor that into your deal. Fourth, double-check all the documentation at closing. Even after confirming the loan terms with me, paperwork showed entirely different terms. And lastly, be sure you're getting all the benefits of your CPO Warranty. The last point on the Audi CPO Warranty states, "Your car is clean and fully fueled." The car had a half a tank of gas. I'll leave it to you to decide whether a dealer who conveniently made so many slips accurately performed the 300+ point inspection and certification process but for me, it was the last straw to a truly miserable experience.

Review

by from Ridgefield, CT |

I recently purchased a pre-owned Tiguan at the Weeks dealership. The whole process was quick and efficient. Richard was of great help and made the whole process stress free. Overall, I am happy with the service provided and highly recommend this dealership.

Bait and switch

by from Danbury, CT |

We saw a car on their website, then we called to make sure it was there and somebody on the phone confirmed it was there. That same day, we drive over and they tell us the car was sold 20mn ago. It could have been possible, then we ask them for another 2 cars they had on their website. Their answer: oh we don't have them, our website is not up-to-date. My conclusion is that they have cheap fake cars on their website to lure you on their premises... very bad bait and switch strategy. It didn't help that the sales man was rude either. We kept asking him to print the prices for us because they don't have prices on cars and he wouldn't... Avoid at all cost, you will be disappointed.

August 26, 2013

We apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations. I can assure you that we do not "bait and switch". There are a couple of factors that affect the inventory displayed on our website and on third party sites such as cars.com. 1. When a car is sold it normally comes out of our online inventory within a day or two, once the transaction is completed. There have been situations when a car attracts a lot of attention when it comes into our inventory and we will take a deposit before the car has gone through the reconditioning process. Until the car is processed, registered and driven off our lot, it will show as in inventory. 2. Our online inventory is not updated in real time. All dealer and third party sites update their inventories nightly. I would like to look into this issue further to see what happened in this situation. Can you tell me which car you were looking at and who you spoke with?

Bad Service

by from Ridgefield CT |

Sale people are not aware of the cars they have on line. I have bought several cars in my life and have never been treated so rude before. Also the cars they have on cars.com are not available. Going back to BMW.

August 9, 2013

I'm sorry your experience with us did not meet your expectations. I would like to look into this situation further. Can you tell me which of our dealerships you visited? Do you recall who you spoke with? Were you looking at new cars or pre-owned? We have had some ongoing issues with how our inventory appears on third party sites such as cars.com, but that doesn't excuse rudeness on the part of our staff. Regards, Jim Altemus Marketing Manager

So far so good

by from New York, NY |

We got a great pre-owned car in excellent shape for a more than fair price and trade in value. It was great to have all the paperwork such as transfer, registration, insurance etc completely taken car of with no hassles.

Stay Away

by from Ridgefield,CT |

Weeks is all about making a quick buck. These guys sold a CPO without even checking out the car. THE SAME DAY WE BOUGHT THE CAR my wife almost died as the front tire almost blew-up. within 1 week there was a problem with the transmission. They wouldn't take the car back. I ended up loosing $5000 selling it back to them.