Cliff Wall Subaru

Used 866-586-8390
Service 877-239-7049

Great internet service

by from Kenosha, WI |

I researched a Cliff Wall used car online through cars.com, and had straightforward, helpful communication with the internet sales department. Answered all questions and easy to work with to set up appointment to see the car from out of town. No pressure visit and test drive. Good, honest negotiations and gave a fair price that I was extremely satisfied with. Great dealer to work with!

Best Service and Great Deal

by from Green Bay, WI |

Just bought a 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander from Cliff Wall and after eating dinner, immediately sought out a place to leave remarks about the exceptionally helpful, friendly, and respectful people there. No matter how excited I've been about a new car purchase in the past, I've never come away 'happy' after dealing with the usual dealership staff, but today that has all changed. I experienced absolutely ZERO frustration today at Cliff Wall. They had exactly what I was looking for, got me into it for a test drive quickly, applied no sales pressure, answered all of my questions, and made me feel like they were looking out for my best interests from the time I stepped in the door to the time I drove off in my new car. I don't normally have time to write reviews about service, but I had to make an exception in this case. I cannot recommend this place enough. Many thanks to Rob and Nicholas, and everyone who helped get me in my car today.

Best Service & Great Deal

browsing the internet

by from south bend, in. |

just looking ahead for a certified vehicle, only talked thru emails, they answered everything I needed to know.

Service/Repair at Cliff Wall Subaru

by from Green Bay, WI |

The service team does a great job maintaining my vehicle. I always take my Subaru to Cliff Wall for service.

Buying Subaru Impresa

by from Sturgeon Bay, WI |

The salesman was extremely helpful and went out of his way to find exactly what we were looking for.

Great Shopping Experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

I purchased my car last fall. Sales experience was great. No pressure and very accomdating. Service has been great too. I wish they opened sooner than 7:30 am, but that is my only minor complaint. Nice small dealership.