Cliff Wall Subaru

Service 877-239-7049 Service 877-239-7049

Serving Northeastern Wisconsin since 1929

Best Service and Great Deal

by from Green Bay, WI |

Just bought a 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander from Cliff Wall and after eating dinner, immediately sought out a place to leave remarks about the exceptionally helpful, friendly, and respectful people there. No matter how excited I've been about a new car purchase in the past, I've never come away 'happy' after dealing with the usual dealership staff, but today that has all changed. I experienced absolutely ZERO frustration today at Cliff Wall. They had exactly what I was looking for, got me into it for a test drive quickly, applied no sales pressure, answered all of my questions, and made me feel like they were looking out for my best interests from the time I stepped in the door to the time I drove off in my new car. I don't normally have time to write reviews about service, but I had to make an exception in this case. I cannot recommend this place enough. Many thanks to Rob and Nicholas, and everyone who helped get me in my car today.

Task easy and even pleasurable

by from Green Bay |

Bill took the time and trouble to find out what i wanted in a car and my price range(which was unrealistic) Bill took me around some cars ,which made my task easy and even pleasurable.I feel glad to have met Bill , and grateful to Cliff Wall cars. David Jovett

May 20, 2016

David, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad you had a great experience with Bill. Please let us know if we can ever help with anything in the future.

Exceptional

by from Two Rivers, Wi |

What a wonderful experience! We were interested in a used Subaru Impreza & drove up to take a look. Our salesman, Bill Vander Kelen, was very nice. We never once felt pressured and completely enjoyed purchasing our car there. There was no hassle and the process moved along quickly. The dealership was clean, everyone we met was nice & having our children along with us was not a problem. For being a used car the interior was immaculate. We would highly recommend this dealership and our salesman. And in the future we will be returning when we need a new vehicle.

May 11, 2016

Amanda, Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad you had a great experience with Bill and the rest of our staff here. Enjoy your Subaru and please let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Great cars and great people!

by from Green Bay |

Because our 2001 Subaru Outback is still going strong and is headed to college with our son, we found ourselves in need of a replacement vehicle for ourselves. We stopped at Cliff Wall to see what they had to offer. Bill asked us a few questions about what we were looking for, and showed us some very nice vehicles. We took several cars for test drives, and Bill answered all of our questions about each vehicle. We purchased a 2015 Certified Pre-Owned Subaru Outback. We were made aware of service agreement and protection plan upgrades that we could apply for, but there was never any sales pressure to do so. We don't usually buy service agreements, but we decided the plan that was offered was a good value, so we went ahead with it. Buying a car from Cliff Wall was a pleasant experience. I'm looking forward to our next road trip!!

May 11, 2016

Carol & Chuck, Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad you were able to take advantage of the Certified upgrade plan. It really is a great value. Enjoy your Subaru and please let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

No hassle just honesty

by from Green Bay Wi |

Thank you Bill! My husband loves his 2013 Malibu LTZ! Staff was friendly and helpful in the buying process. Love the lifetime warranty that came witn the purchase┐

April 19, 2016

Kristy, Thank you so much for the great review. We always strive to provide excellent service to all our customers. The lifetime powertrain warranty is a great value and we are so glad you were able to take advantage of it! Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Very pleased

by from NE WI |

My husband and I bought a used 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander from Cliff Wall. Our salesman Bill was very helpful without being pushy. He suggested the Mitsubishi which we were not thinking about but after looking at it and test driving, we decided to go ahead. We are very pleased with our purchase and the service we have received thus far.

April 19, 2016

Bob, Thank you so much for the great review. We are so glad you are happy with your Mitsubishi purchase! Please let us know if we can help with you with anything in the future.

Great service, awesome staff

by from Green Bay, WI |

My husband and I recently purchased a used car from Cliff Wall and were fortunate to work with Kerry Powell. She was great to work with! She was helpful, personable and let us know right away when there was a slight delay in getting some paperwork. We appreciated how upfront she was! We also enjoyed working with Eric in the financial area - he was knowledgeable and helpful as well. We both felt we had a super experience working with Kerry and the Cliff Wall staff. Thank you!

March 30, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! We hope you will keep us in mind in the future if you ever need anything else.

Never called back

by from De Pere |

Contacted through Cars.com for availability of a particular car and never got a reply. How can I buy a car without knowing if it's there? Ever other dealership I contacted that day replied within 12 hours. Why couldn't Cliff Wall? FYI Cliff, there are other dealerships that sell the same cars as you.

March 22, 2016

James, Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you never received a response to your inquiry. We searched for your original email but could not locate it. We are currently working with Cars.com to see what happened. Again, we apologize. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in your search for a vehicle.

Great experience

by from De Pere WI |

We've purchased two cars from Cliff Wall Subaru/Mazda over the past few years, and the experience has been excellent. I feel like we got very good deals, without the high pressure sales tactics found at other dealers.

March 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Please keep us in mind if you need anything in the future.

Customer Centric

by from Green Bay, WI |

My husband and I went to numerous local dealerships in both Green Bay and Appleton. At Cliffwall they offered a higher trade-in price and competitive discounts. What mattered more is they stayed late for us and didn't hurry is through and never pressured a decision. They worked with us on cost for upgrades and protection. The paperwork and pickup process was a breeze. So happy I bought my vehicle here!!! Such a great staff of caring people.

March 4, 2016

Lindsey, Thank you for your great review! We have a great staff here and we pride ourselves on taking care of our customers. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you ever need anything.