Billion Auto - Chevy Buick GMC Cadillac of Iowa City

2733 Mormon Trek Blvd, Iowa City, IA 52240

New 866-518-5068
Used 888-345-4042
Service 888-225-7670

Remember...if it doesn?t say Billion, you might have paid too much!

Way above and beyond!!!

by from Tiffin ia |

I had my vehicle recently serviced at the new billion facility and man! they are awesome and so helpful with all my needs, they back their work 100% and their products!! Haven't seen such good customer service at a dealership EVER!!!

July 16, 2014

WOW, what a great review! Thank you!

Smooth Benz Buy

by from Galesburg Illinois |

The Billion dealership took excellent care of me. I found a ML320 Mercedes Benz that had the exact look and color that I wanted and for the right price. They gave me the internet asking price and all of the carfax information I requested. The vehicle is in top notch condition besides a few very minor issues but runs and looks incredible. I will definitely do business with Billion again in the near future and this is one of the smoothest and easiest vehicle transactions that I have ever done and I have bought many cars in the past. Plus, they are a completely honest dealership. I received a reimbursement check in the mail with my title a month after the purchase for some funds I overpaid. Very happy with my purchase and the honesty is highly appreciated. Thank you and you guys are one and a BILLION!!!

November 15, 2014

Wow, Toby, we LOVE seeing reviews like this! We strive for all of our customers to have the experience that you did. We are so thankful that you took the time to rate us and we value our relationship with you. Thank you!

No Honor

by from Cedar Rapids |

I filled out a application online for credit. I was told to come down. This is still after I told them don't waste my time or gas if you can't do anything. I get down there and sat down and talked about my credit. And understandable I was told nothing could be done. I asked why did you have me come down. I was told they could not look at my Credit Report without me there. So I asked if I get a Co sighn what kind of car am I looking at? He said used, I said even with Co sighn. I made a mistake telling him how much I was willing to spend a month. I drove back to Cedar Rapids. As soon as I get back I get a call telling me he pulled some strings and he has a car I can get. He tells me (of course) it is the exact amount I can spend per month. I told him no. There were two cars with less miles there I would rather have. I guess they thought I was desperate and stupid. Life and military experience did not make me a fool. When I left I told them don't worry about seeing if you can get me a loan. He did it anyway and tried to pick the car THEY wanted me to drive. My fault for going down I should have known better from the jump.

September 17, 2014

Please accept our apology for your poor experience. The information in your review will help us improve our dealership's customer service.

Just one man's opinion

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

September 17, 2014

It sounds like your experience with our credit department at Billion Auto was not a good one. We are so sorry to hear that. We are thankful that you took the time to give us this review because we can use this information to better our dealership. You mentioned that you were in the military. Thank you for your service!

Buyer

by from Cedar Rapids |

My experience in dealing with Billion Auto has always been a positive one and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good car dealership.

September 18, 2014

We are so glad you have great experiences with Billion Auto! We appreciate your business, Bernard!

Donna tjaden

by from Iowa city, Iowa |

You are greeted when you enter. The facilities are immaculate Other personnel greets you and adds friendly conversation. Our experience was pleasant. It did take time to complete the entire transaction.

September 18, 2014

Donna, thanks for the detailed review! See you next time you need service on your vehicle!

buick owner

by from Amana, IA |

work performed on time estimated....excellant courtesy car service

September 18, 2014

Thanks Dale! Glad you had good service - that is what we strive for at Billion Auto. We appreciate your business!

Pontiac Torrent

by from Tipton, Iowa |

For the most part ,was pleased. The person i delt with was nice. My loaner car was nice.Took a while to figure out what was wrong with car. Was told car would be ready when I got there.It wasn't.Was told it would be 20 to 30 minutes.It was 50 minutes. I know things come up. But I took off work early and I drive 30 minutes to your dealership

September 18, 2014

Beth, we appreciate your review and will use this information to better our dealership. Thank you!

Servicing my 2014 GMC

by from Hiawatha, Iowa |

Very clean dealership. Quick and very efficient.

Service Experience

by from Iowa City, IA |

Fast efficient service on oil change. Price comparable to competitors. Appreciated the free car wash.

September 10, 2014

Thanks, Richard! We look forward to seeing you again!

Best Dealership Around

by from Iowa City, IA |

I do all my business with Billion of Iowa City, because they go above and beyond to make your experience the best it can be.

September 5, 2014

We appreciate the kind words and are thankful for your business!