Larry H. Miller Ford Lincoln Provo

1995 N UNIVERSITY PKWY, Provo, UT 84604

by from orem ut |

Team helping me was awesome!!!

August 27, 2014

I am glad to hear that my team was able to assist you and I will be sure to praise them for their job well-done! --Kevin Knudsen, General Manager

5,000 mile servic

Service

by from Utah |

Courteous and thorough.

August 6, 2014

I am glad to hear that my team was courteous and thorough. We appreciate your business. --Kevin Knudsen, General Manager

Regular service/recall notice repair

by from Provo UT |

The service experince was great. My service advisor was very courteous. My car was done earlier than I expected, which was nice.

July 29, 2014

Caroline, thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review! I am glad to hear that the Service Adviser was friendly and I will be sure to let my team know of their job well-done. We look forward to working with you again! --Kevin Knudsen, General Manager

Service at LHM Provo

by from Alpine, UT |

Oil changes and check was quick and complete. Friendly Service reps. Better than the oil changed only shops

July 11, 2014

Robert, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a review and feedback! I am glad to hear that the oil change was quick and complete. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! --Kevin Knudsen, General Manager

Car Owner

by from Springville, UT |

Service Department employees are very attentive to my needs and are courteous .

July 1, 2014

Ron, I am glad to hear that my staff was attentive to your needs and courteous. I will be sure to let my team know of their job well-done! --Kevin Knudsen, General Manager

Mr. Terry D. Underwood

by from Spanish Fork |

Sales Representatives Randy and Pete were outstanding in understanding my needs and situation and went about and beyond my expectations.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we were able to make sure your needs were understood and that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Kevin Knudsen, General Manager.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Orem, Utah |

Everything was easy. From making my appointment, the time it took to service the car and the politeness of the staff was excellent! Waiting room is comfortable and made the time pass quickly. Great Job LHM Ford Provo!

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am so glad that we could make your experience here quick and easy. We look forward to serving you again. Kevin Knudsen, General Manager.

Evan at Larry Miller Ford Lincoln is the best!!!

by from Lindon, Utah |

I took my 2012 Ford F350 in for a repair and had a tech. by the name of Evan Jenkins work on my truck and he couldn't have been more helpful and knowledgeable for what I needed. I am always very concerned about who works on any vehicle I own but I always have complete confidence in Evan. I appreciate the fact that Larry Miller has such a qualified technician and that they do what is necessary to make such a tech. want to be employed there.

May 28, 2014

Ed, thank you for your review! I am happy that we could provide you with a great service experience and that Evan could take such good care of your vehicle. We will let him know you appreciated his help. Kevin Knudsen, General Manager.

Third Truck Purchased from LHM of Provo

by from Orem, Utah |

This is the third truck we have purchased from the LHM of Provo. This purchase was necessary because of a roll over accident in our 2008 Ford 250 "Old Gold." This was our first experience dealing with Sergio Vargas. We let him know what we needed in a replacement truck and he went to work finding several different trucks for us to choose from. Sergio is very knowledgeable about Ford products and gave us some very helpful suggestions. Ultimately we were able to find the perfect truck with my husband's dream color combination. We were happy with the price and the good service. Cooper Corlass helped us get through the paper work quickly and made sure we understood all of the credit agreement. He was able to answer all of our questions. The exceptional construction of our 2008 Ford Truck and wearing our seat belts contributed to our being able to walk away from a very serious accident. We mourn the loss of our reliable "Old Gold" but look forward to many years of driving pleasure and adventures with our new "Big Blue." We will continue to bring our business to LHM of Provo as do many of our other family members.

May 28, 2014

Laura, thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could help you find another truck. We will pass your thanks on to Sergio and Cooper. We look forward to serving you again. Kevin Knudsen, General Manager.