Gandrud Automotive Group

Service 877-850-6168

One low price,....always!

Wonderful Service! Outstanding!

by from Green Bay, WI |

I loved working with Rich Bridenhagen. He listened to me, was easy to talk to and delivered what I was looking for. I emailed him about what I was interested in and told him I would be stopping by in the afternoon and he had my cars pulled and waiting for me to arrive. Steve and Jesse also were wonderful, everyone was quick to help and respond to my questions and emails. Gandrud is a great opperation. From the wide selection of vehicles, their service center, the sales associates, the financing dept, and the repair center you will find that Gandrud has it all and that makes shopping for a new vehicle easier.

Gandrud Automotive Group responded to this review

July 21, 2014

Emily, WOW, thank you for the rave review! However, we always remember...we aren't anything without our valued customers! THANK YOU!

Great brake news

by from Green Bay, WI |

My daughter recently had her oil changed in St. Paul and was told the car needed brakes soon. I brought the car into Gandrud for a brake inspection and was told the brake pads are OK, half worn only. It is nice to get an honest evaluation. Definitely going back when the car actually needs a brake job. Thank you.

Great service, Clean, large inventory.

by from Niagara, WI |

The people at Gandrud are all very easy to talk to, friendly and helpful! No pressure. I live out of the area but its worth the drive. For the reasons above I have bought several vehicles from Gandrud. A+

Best Express Lube in Green Bay

by from Green Bay, WI |

It is always quick and convenient. The staff is always helpful and kind. You also can not beat the price for the quality and work you get.

Great Service

by from Escanaba, Michigan |

I brought my vehicle in to have the oil changed and the tires rotated. I was informed that I was in need of a brake job on the right front wheel.

Quick, very professional service

by from Green Bay, WI |

The service advisor immediately greeted me by name, though I don't know how. Service was quick and to my complete satisfaction.

Chevrolet Traverse, awesome ride

by from Escanaba, Mi |

This is our 2nd time buying a vehicle thru Gandrud, and the experience was great, we were very pleased with the response time and answers with all our questions.

Great service

by from Green Bay, WI |

The service was prompt. The techs were friendly and helpful. No service was attempted that was not needed, this is a priority in my estimation.

car owner

by from Green Bay Wi. |

The tech put down the wrong tip of oil on the slip. He gave to the girl that was doing the paperwork .So she had make sure it was rite so gm. Would pay for it .She did very well made sure it was write. But it took a little longer than it should if very one did their job write the first time.it would have been sooner .

Gandrud Automotive Group responded to this review

March 30, 2015

Russell, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience and apologize if some aspects of your prior visit with us have not been up to your expectations. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can resolve your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Verchelle Dehn- Customer Relations Manager, vdehn@gandrud.com

Great service, clean car, just like new.

by from Sturgeon Bay, WI |

Joe was great and very helpful, so were all the guys we worked with to make buying our car so awesome! I love my new chevy cruze. Thank you everyone.

revoew

by from Pulaski wi |

I appreciated getting a new truck as a loaner. That was a very smart choice. Makes me wanna buy a new one soon.