Gandrud Automotive Group

919 Auto Plaza Dr, Green Bay, WI 54302

New 866-376-3924
Used 866-812-0365
Service 877-850-6168

One low price, plain and simple...always.

Wonderful Service! Outstanding!

by from Green Bay, WI |

I loved working with Rich Bridenhagen. He listened to me, was easy to talk to and delivered what I was looking for. I emailed him about what I was interested in and told him I would be stopping by in the afternoon and he had my cars pulled and waiting for me to arrive. Steve and Jesse also were wonderful, everyone was quick to help and respond to my questions and emails. Gandrud is a great opperation. From the wide selection of vehicles, their service center, the sales associates, the financing dept, and the repair center you will find that Gandrud has it all and that makes shopping for a new vehicle easier.

Gandrud Automotive Group responded to this review

July 21, 2014

Emily, WOW, thank you for the rave review! However, we always remember...we aren't anything without our valued customers! THANK YOU!

Great Service!

by from De Pere, WI |

Had a headlight out while in for oil change and did not want to make 20 mile trip back for service. Mark Borseth got me right in and out in 45 minutes. Great Service!!!

Great service

by from Green Bay, WI |

My Malibu looks great after repair in collision center. All was done on time and very pleased with the work. Also appreciated the use of a rental with the expense covered by Gandrud. Thank you

great service

by from Green Bay, WI |

Came in for oil/filter change, all personnel friendly, courteous. Car ready to go in 45ish min., very pleased with people, service, product, plan to replace 2006 Infiniti with Chev sedan in 1 to 2 years, DJL

Great service

by from Green Bay Wi |

I was in for an oil change but while there I spoke to Mark Bolzenthal to thank him for taking the time to show my sister around the lot earlier in the week. She said he was wonderful, she still is in the looking stage.

poor buisness

by from little chute wi |

i was working with Sam Barta and Mike Bayer on financing and purchasing a vehicle. over a 2 day span there was 13 emails sent between us. The second to last email was sent at 320pm letting them know that i would be coming in around 4 to look at the vehicle. at 347pm i received an email from Mike saying "alright sounds good troy". We arrived at the dealer ship around 415pm and talked to Mike. he asked again which one i was interested and he said he didnt think he had anything like that on the lot but lets go to his desk and look at the sheet. he looked at the sheet and said yes we do and that he would get it and bring it up to the front and we could test drive it. we waited about 5 min and he came back and said that it was sold. he tried to talk us into something else but we just left. how does he email me and within a 30 - 40 when we arrive it is sold and has no clue it was sold. POOR BUSINESS AND CRAPPY SALESMAN!!!!!. WISH I COULD GIVE 0 STARS!!!!!!!

Great Service

by from Green Bay, WI |

The staff was very helpful and informative. I was very satisfied and happy I bought the vehicle. The sales person was very helpful on instructing me how to use all of the technology in the vehicle, also stated that I could come back at anytime to get more assistance on learning all that the vehicle has to offer.

oil change & tire rotation

by from green bay wi. |

we came into the shop and everyone was polite & helpful. they show us the waiting room and we had coffee and they were done with our car and we will tell people about the good service.

They were terrific!

by from Green Bay, Wisc. |

They were very accomadating when I called late on Fri. and they got it in right away after I told them I had to take it to Mil. on Sunday. I was very happy to get it fixed before my trip. I very much appreciate it. THANK YOU

Always top notch!

by from Green Bay, WI. |

Always great service from friendly and very helpful people. It is definately worth the 40 mile drive to buy and service our cars at Gandrud.

Broken OnStar

by from Green Bay, Wi |

Love the truck, I am just a little disappointed that i bought a new vehicle and the OnStar is broken and can't be activated till it is repaired but the parts are on backorder and I have to move to NewYork city with a broken truck because i cannot wait for the parts to get here. being that they are on a backorder! Not very happy with this