Gandrud Automotive Group

Service 877-850-6168

One low price,....always!

Wonderful Service! Outstanding!

by from Green Bay, WI |

I loved working with Rich Bridenhagen. He listened to me, was easy to talk to and delivered what I was looking for. I emailed him about what I was interested in and told him I would be stopping by in the afternoon and he had my cars pulled and waiting for me to arrive. Steve and Jesse also were wonderful, everyone was quick to help and respond to my questions and emails. Gandrud is a great opperation. From the wide selection of vehicles, their service center, the sales associates, the financing dept, and the repair center you will find that Gandrud has it all and that makes shopping for a new vehicle easier.

Gandrud Automotive Group responded to this review

July 21, 2014

Emily, WOW, thank you for the rave review! However, we always remember...we aren't anything without our valued customers! THANK YOU!

knowledgeable sales staff, pleasant to work with,

by from Green Bay, Wi |

Top notch knowledgeable folks that know the product and can assist in making the purchase of a vehicle a pleasant experience.

Great Service Experience,

by from Green Bay WI |

Was in for the Pit Stop service on my new Cruze. The service was completed promptly. All staff were very knowledgeable and courteous.

great service

by from Green Bay WI |

Everybody was very nice and professional. They even loaned me a vehicle for free so I could pick my grandsons from school.

Great car buying experience

by from Green Bay, Wi |

Jaason made our experience of getting a new vehicle a really great experience. His professionalism and courtesy to Mary Jo and I was beyond what we would have expected. He was very knowledgable about the product and he made us feel comfortable in our decision without being pushy. I don't think I have ever had a better car buying experience before. I will Recommend your dealership to others and will definitely return when we need another vehicle. Keep up the great work. Mike & Mary Jo Vander Bloomen

Friendly staff, take time to explain questions.

by from Green Bay, WI |

We went in to inquire about a new Equinox. Mr. Mark Miller gave us time and consideration which prompted us to buy a new Equinox. We have special devices installed in our car because of a disability. Mr. Miller was able to provide the instructions we needed to have this done. We are VERY satisfied with our experience. Thank You!

Knowledgeable Sales Staff

by from Green Bay, WI |

I am extremely pleased to have worked with Terry Dewey with purchasing my new vehicle. He is very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. No pressure. He was fantastic to work with.

Great fast service

by from De pere, wi |

I have been bringing my vehicles to you for a long while now and never had a bad experience yet.

Leasing at Ganderud

by from Green Bay Wiscinsin |

Both Scott and Dave helped find me exactly what I wanted. No hard press sales...just patient listening and advising and teaching....thanks to both

Great service. He listened to me. He did the repai

by from Green Bay Wi |

Very happy. Got right in with the problem. Talked to him about not having air cond. last 3-4 yrs. He also solved that. Got a good deal on the tires. Brain went to one tire. They fixed that as soon as I came back. I got a loaner car within 10 minutes. I was a happy camper.

GM should have paid more for repair

by from Green Bay, WI |

Special thanks to Bill and Glen, these two mechanics took time to answer any and all questions. Mark and Bob were also great to work with.