Gandrud Automotive Group

New 866-376-3924 New 866-376-3924
Used 866-812-0365 Used 866-812-0365
Service 877-850-6168 Service 877-850-6168

Experience the DIFFERENCE

Continually a high standard of service.

by from Green Bay, WI. |

Excellent as usual! Their customer service is top notch and all who work there are polite and friendly. Love the popcorn!!

Tranny Flush

by from Cato, WI |

Great,They told me it would take an hour and they got it done in a half hour.Truck was done faster than they thought. That made my day!

Great service, Great people, clean showroom

by from Green Bay, WI |

My wife has done the car/truck purchases since our marriage. I could not tolerate going into a dealership and having all the wheeling and dealing games played. It was just by happen stance we went to Gandrud to check out the Silverado deals. Scott Sheroski had been recommended by a neighbor. We asked for him and thank goodness he was there that evening. It was the best experience I have had in buying a car/truck ever. Scott was pleasant, very knowlegable about the products we were interested in. He answered all the questions we had about the truck itself and even the technical end. He even took the time to show us how to pre-set the radio stations, add blue tooth and sync phones, also assisted with on star setup. It was the best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle. I would recommend Scott at Grandrud to everyone. I was very impressed. Taking the drive to Green Bay is worth it do deal with Scott Sheroski, he is the best.

Great service

by from Green Bay,WI |

I received the best service. Rich was excellent at explaining everything to me. I am very pleased with my new vehicle.

Excellent Sales People

by from Green Bay, WI |

Rich was fantastic, he not only made me feel at home but was welcoming to my father and boyfriend when they came along to help me pick out a car. I would highly recommend Rich to friends and family.

Satisfied.

by from Green Bay, WI |

Got an oil change and tire rotation using the Certified program. Took a while, but I was satisfied, overall. I have a slow leak in one of my tires, and you couldn't find it...that was somewhat disappointing.

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Green Bay, WI |

My sales person did an out standing job. Got a great deal on my new vehicle and got a far amount for my trade in.

oil change

by from Green Bay |

I still have a bad feeling about this dealership because of my experience buying an Equinox 2 yrs ago. The sales manager told me with the sale I would never get this vehicle at a better price. But less then a month later I get a notice I could have gotten $1500 more off the price with my GM card. But when I questioned this all I heard was SORRY but I should have waited. So my next new vehicle will most likely not be a GM!!!! I only go to Gandrud for oil changes and warranty work.

Quik Lube Dept (Oil, Filter Lube Dept)

by from Green Bay WI. |

I came into the Quik Lube to have the tire pressure on my La Crosse checked because I was going on a business trip the following week. I was informed that the passenger side rear tire had only 12 lbs and they found the leak. The service dept ended up repairing the leak(corrosion in the bead area). On an average day I travel over 100 miles plus per day. Needless to say I would have been stranded out on a highway had they not found the leak. THANK YOU

new car purchase

by from green bay, wi |

Jared Bartelt did a great job and I appreciate that. He was informative and friendly. His knowledge of the auto business reflects his dedication to his employer.