Gandrud Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep-RAM

2300 Auto Plaza Way, Green Bay, WI 54302

New 888-692-5240
Used 888-324-2503
Service 888-257-8201

One low price, plain and simple...always.

Extremely Knowledgeable - No Pressure to Buy!

by from Appleton, WI |

If you're in the market for a Dodge Grand Caravan (or any vehicle), make sure you visit Gandrud Dodge and ask for Matt Gonwa. After doing our research on Cars.com, we visited Gandrud and met Matt. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and thoroughly explained all the bells and whistles that the van had to offer. After taking a test drive, Matt brought us inside, offered us a beverage and answered any additional questions we had. It was a great non-pressure buying experience and we will definitely recommenced Matt and Gandrud to our family and friends.

March 6, 2014

Thank you very much Happy Van Owner! We appreciate the feed back. Keep in mind, we not only want to sell you a car, we want to take care of you from here on out. Please try our service and quick lube departments as well, they do a great job. If their is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to ask. Sales Manager, Scott Borths JR

great experience

by from Green Bay,Wisconsin |

Great customer service without pressure. Will go there first next time I want to buy a vehicle.

Best dealership in Green Bay

by from Green Bay, WI |

I have purchased 5 cars from Gandrud and have nothing but amazing service. The most recent I purchased a 2011 Jeep Patriot from Ben W. I was a great help and didn't try to talk over my head like I had other sales people do at other dealerships while I was looking around. He was knowledgeable and not pushy. Friendly and found out what we were really looking for. The facilities are awesome. Collision repair, oil changes, breakdowns, different building for different models! They have everything. Rob who helped us do the paper work was just as friendly and personable.

best dealership in town

by from Green Bay, WI |

I was looking for a used vehicle and went shopping around to many dealerships but ended up at Gandrud. I did all my research online about the vehicles I was interested and ended up purchasing a 2011 jeep patriot. I worked with Ben and he was very knowledgeable and not pushy. Since I did my research none of the other sales people at the other dealerships could answer my questions and tried to bs me, and caught them in lies. Ben was helpful and knew everything about the vehicles we test drove. The facilities are awesome at Gandrud. If you ever need absolutely anything from collision repair to oil changes they are there for you!!!!

August 7, 2012

Dear Family of 3, we appreciate your business greatly! I'm so happy to hear of your great experience! That's exactly what we strive for everyday. Our sales people are payed on volume and how good their customer service is, not on commission. We build our business around customer's like yourself because we not only want to take care of your car needs today, but your car needs for life! If you need anything at all in the future, we are here to take care of you because without you, we are nothing.

Went in for a Jeep Liberty, got a Patriot

by from Green Bay, WI |

This dealership is just awesome. Their prices are pretty good and there's no bargaining involved. The price is just that... The price. I worked with Matt Gonwa, who is very attentive to his customers. I didn't like the way the Liberty drove so he took me out in the Patriot. I love it! Very good experience. Plus they stayed late understanding my busy schedule.

March 22, 2012

Dear Happy Customer, Thank you for the feedback! Their's nothing better than knowing our hard work pays off. Here at Gandrud, we pride ourselves on our customer service. We love hearing that a customer had a great experience and on top of that, wants to take the time out of their day to tell people about us. Once again, thank you very much for your business and just remember, here at Gandrud we not only want to sell you a vehicle, we want to take care of you only forever. Thank you and we can't wait to hear from others!