Le Mieux & Son Toyota

2550 S Oneida St, Green Bay, WI 54304

New 888-281-1596
Used 888-424-7578
Service 866-827-7394

Your NO service fee dealer!

Long term sales relationship

by from Green Bay WI |

We purchased our first Toyota (truck) from LeMieux in 1988. Since then we have purchased numerous vehicles - Corolla, Camry, Highlander, Sienna. In 2005 we purchased our first vehicle from Darek G. Darek and my husband bonded over their ethnic roots, Polish heritage and unpronounceable last names. We left LeMieux with a new van and a first name for the son we didn't have! In 2008 we went back for our next vehicle and imagine our surprise when Darek was still there! In 2009 we were blessed with the son we thought about back in 2005. An important part of this story is that he was born 16 years after his older sister so he was definitely a pleasant surprise. Yes, his name is Darek! In returning to LeMieux in 2012 for our next vehicle we were able to introduce our son to the person responsible for his moniker!

Great service and great sales

by from Green Bay, WI |

Le Mieux is my go to place for servicing my Toyotas. The staff is always helpful, and nice. I recently had major work done to my 99 Camry, and they did great work. Chip the shuttle driver was very nice, and a cool guy to talk to. Mark Rose my service adviser was helpful and professional as well. The cashier ladies were also very nice and personable even though one of the was feeling under the weather. One of the things that the service department could work on is returning voice mails. I left one a week prior to my service with a question, and never heard back. I eventually called again to get my answer. However, the follow up could be improved for service. All the same sans follow up is true for their sales team. When it came time for my girlfriend to get a new car we went into Le Mieux and we were helped by Brent, and he was a great help. He was not pushy, and he always answered our questions honestly. He also followed up on all of our questions and voice mails promptly. We wound up not buying the new car from Le Mieux because they did not have the Yaris that we were looking for. However, I have recommended serval of my friends the Brent at Le Mieux, and when it comes time to buy my next car I will be buying it from him without a doubt. Overall a five star establishment of honest people.

Michael

by from Appleton, WI |

professional service. gave me the information I needed without being pushy.

Long term sales relationship

by from Krakow WI |

We purchased our first Toyota (truck) from LeMieux in 1988 and have purchased numerous vehicles (Corolla, Camry, Sienna, Highlander) since. In 2005 we purchased our first vehicle with Darek G. Darek and my husband bonded over their "ethnic" roots, Polish heritage and unpronounceable last names. After we left in 2005 we decided that if we would have had a son "Darek" would have been the perfect name to reflect the family heritage. In 2008 we purchased our second vehicle from Darek - imagine my surprise at having the same salesperson several years later! What's the footnote to this story? Well, in 2009, we welcomed that son we thought about in 2005! I should mention that he arrived 16 years AFTER his older sister so he was more than a pleasant surprise....and yes, his name is Darek! In looking for our new vehicle in 2012 our Darek was able to meet the man responsible for his moniker!

Tom Lane is your guy

by from Door County |

Tom Lane has helped us buy about 4 toyotas from Le Mieux , his service , knowledge and character is the best you can get anywhere. Highly recommend him.