Broadway Ford Hyundai on Military

1010 S. Military Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304

New 888-696-4525
Used 888-512-6023
Service 877-634-2431

Better Prices! Better Selection! Better Service! Better Values!

A Nice Change

by from Dodgeville Wis |

My son had found a used Cavalier at Broadway Used Cars in Green Bay. It was 3 hours away from us but my son contacted Justin and had a pleasant conversation about the car which led me to call and talk to Justin. We discussed a purchase price, made the trip the next day and met with Justin and his manager Mike (both very professional)test drove the car (very good)made a deal without a lot of haggling and got a great deal. THANKS Broadway !!

Looking for Used Ford Escape

by from Green Bay, WI |

Follow up to my inquiry was great. They sent a listing of vehicles they had in their inventory.

Happy customer

by from Green Bay, WI |

I had a great experience with broadway working with Dustin. The process was fast and painless.... Listened to what I was looking for and what I was willing to spend and made it happen. Everyone I worked with were nice and sincere.

Purchased a used car.

by from Green Bay, WI |

Very pleased with the overall transaction. Offered me a fair trade for my car with knowable and friendly staff.

Used truck

by from Appleton,WI |

I had found a used truck online and went to look at it. Salesman was nice and informative about the truck. When we looked at it, the truck was scratched all along the side, Engine bay was full of mud, and there were leaves all over in the truck. He said all would be fixed at no extra charge if i bought the truck. I did. (truck was 2 years old at the time.) I am very happy with the truck, however salesman was very pushy and would not deal or negotiate with my trade in. They wouldnt even fill the truck over 1/2 tank of gas. After a month of having the truck all the scratches re appeared, so they obviously just covered them up. Met a Broadway service receptionist at a sporting event who said she would never take a vehicle for service there. I'm never going back...

never again

by from green bay wi |

Very unprofessional sales. Dealt with salesmen from both Green Bay stores. Very poor customer service. No call backs. One time, when they said they would try to work something out with a trade in and the other time, to set up to meet about a car we looked at, get a trade in value for ours, just to get there and then they tell us they sold it already. Just a big waste of time.

Promo code 100

by from Denmark Wis |

After the deal was made I waited 1.5 hrs. for a "manager" to finalize the paperwork. Stu, the salesman was a pleasent change from the standard sales routines. Stu's demeaner and willingness to assist me is an experience car buyers should encounter.

Service department was great!!!

by from Green Bay |

Had an issue with my check engine light. My service person was patient and understanding with my lack of car knowledge. They figured it out and everything works great!

Had a GREAT time buying!

by from Green Bay |

Bought a mini van for my wife, my salesman Phil Eggener was great. He took great care of us!

A truly great automotive sales/service experience!

by from Green Bay, WI |

My husband and I recently moved to the Green Bay area, and Broadway was highly recommended by one of our neighbors when we decided to buy a car for our teenage daughter. The Broadway sales team was awesome with working with us and helping select a vehicle for a new driver all while being mindful of our budget. They took the time to explain all of the features to both us and her, and made the experience extremely easy and enjoyable. I can not say enough positive things about how we were treated by Broadway's sales department! Since then, we've started using Broadway on Military for service on all three of our vehicles and we were pleased to find their service staff friendly, knowledgable, and their prices reasonable. We've scheduled appointments online, used their free shuttle service, and have always been happy with how EASY it is to get our service work done in a timely fashion. Bottom line----start to finish Broadway has provided our whole family with an EXCELLENT car buying and servicing experience. We would highly recommend Broadway to anyone!

Didnt even give me time of day!!!

by from Green Bay WI |

my husband and our family were walking the lot in two different rows while another family pulled up i swear the salesmand RAN to them and didnt even give me the time of day.. I stopped him as i was looking for a certian van that cars.com said they had. Dude didnt even give me the time of day.. TOO bad i had cash in my pocket and ready to buy.. Needless to say we got in our truck and left. I will NEVER go there again