Broadway Ford Hyundai on Military

1010 S. Military Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304

New 888-696-4525
Used 888-512-6023
Service 877-634-2431

Better Prices! Better Selection! Better Service! Better Values!

Great customer service from Salesperson/Financer

by from Green Bay WI |

I got a callback from the salesperson Kristi within minutes of leaving a message. She not only searched other dealerships for the exact car I wanted, but called me back that same day to let me know that she had found it. She was very thorough in explaining how to use everything on the instrument panel plus the phone system and any extras. She was able to answer every question that I had. Bob, the financial officer, was also just as thorough and knowledgeable to work with. I would definitely go back there if I ever need to get another car!!

Collision center

by from Green Bay |

My car was backed into and my hood was all smashed in, so I took it to Broadway Ford Collision Center. We took my car in to get my hood fixed and they had my car for 3 days. When it was done they called, and we went to pick it up they told us the hood wasn't fitting right and we could leave it as is and wave the deductible or take it back in and get it fixed. As we checked our car over we found paint missing off of our fender that they tried covering up so we wouldn't notice, but we found it and weren't happy. There was also scratches on my car that weren't there before, and white specks on my car that have never been there either. So when we took the car back in to get the hood fixed AGAIN, they had it for 2 days this time. When we picked it up they told us a emblem had been removed to fix my fender and they can't replace it cause it no longer is getting made. So we are living with it. But when we got home checked the car over and found even more scratches on the bumper they just painted the first time my car. We are not happy with the scratches we have kept this car in good shape ever since we bought it brand new. The guy who helped us was very helpful and tried to do the best he could however something couldn't be fixed

Great dealer to purchase from

by from Sister Bay Wi |

Salesman filled up with a call asking if he could help. Set up an appointment, and was there on time. The vehicle was ready and showed and drove as indicated. I will buy from this dealer again and take my cars to them for repairs.

Needed a small truck fast

by from Neenah, WI |

I was helped almost immediately and the transition went great. What a nice dealership for they were very nice and the deal was mutual with my trade-in too! Thank you. It was worth the drive to Green Bay from Neenah.

Looking for Used Ford Escape

by from Green Bay, WI |

Follow up to my inquiry was great. They sent a listing of vehicles they had in their inventory.

Happy customer

by from Green Bay, WI |

I had a great experience with broadway working with Dustin. The process was fast and painless.... Listened to what I was looking for and what I was willing to spend and made it happen. Everyone I worked with were nice and sincere.

Purchased a used car.

by from Green Bay, WI |

Very pleased with the overall transaction. Offered me a fair trade for my car with knowable and friendly staff.

Used truck

by from Appleton,WI |

I had found a used truck online and went to look at it. Salesman was nice and informative about the truck. When we looked at it, the truck was scratched all along the side, Engine bay was full of mud, and there were leaves all over in the truck. He said all would be fixed at no extra charge if i bought the truck. I did. (truck was 2 years old at the time.) I am very happy with the truck, however salesman was very pushy and would not deal or negotiate with my trade in. They wouldnt even fill the truck over 1/2 tank of gas. After a month of having the truck all the scratches re appeared, so they obviously just covered them up. Met a Broadway service receptionist at a sporting event who said she would never take a vehicle for service there. I'm never going back...

A Nice Change

by from Dodgeville Wis |

My son had found a used Cavalier at Broadway Used Cars in Green Bay. It was 3 hours away from us but my son contacted Justin and had a pleasant conversation about the car which led me to call and talk to Justin. We discussed a purchase price, made the trip the next day and met with Justin and his manager Mike (both very professional)test drove the car (very good)made a deal without a lot of haggling and got a great deal. THANKS Broadway !!

never again

by from green bay wi |

Very unprofessional sales. Dealt with salesmen from both Green Bay stores. Very poor customer service. No call backs. One time, when they said they would try to work something out with a trade in and the other time, to set up to meet about a car we looked at, get a trade in value for ours, just to get there and then they tell us they sold it already. Just a big waste of time.

Promo code 100

by from Denmark Wis |

After the deal was made I waited 1.5 hrs. for a "manager" to finalize the paperwork. Stu, the salesman was a pleasent change from the standard sales routines. Stu's demeaner and willingness to assist me is an experience car buyers should encounter.