Van's Honda

2821 S Oneida St, Green Bay, WI 54304

AVOID at all costs - lazy, callous service dept.

by from Green Bay, WI |

I will never again go to Van's Honda in Green Bay, even if that means having to drive to Gustman in Appleton or Bergstrom in Oshkosh to get recall or warranty service. Never again, after my experience today, and the callous disregard their employees showed to my vehicle and belongings therein. I went in for a standard recall service on my 2008 Honda Odyssey, which involved replacing a fuel pump. Not knowing anything about cars or what the recall entailed, I didn't do anything to prepare my vehicle for the service. I commute to work and often carry work equipment in my van, and also have a toddler, so it can be cluttered and a little messy most of the time. Apparently, some part of the recall service apparently required entry to the middle row of my vehicle, which no one warned me about. I would have emptied my car prior to arrival. No warning, no "hey, just so you know..." during the appointment. My appointment ended and I went out to my vehicle, only to find nearly all my belongings literally tossed and shoved up into the front passenger seat. Clothes, childrens toys, expensive camera gear... just flung into the front footwell without warning or regard for its care. Several boxes of things like Kleenex and camera lens cleaners were crushed. Some Halloween decorations I was about to return to Menards were crushed on the bottom of the pile and likely too damaged to return - putting me out of money. I am absolutely livid. I started coming to Van's Honda less and less because I could sense their service department was going downhill. It was more and more difficult to schedule even the simplest of appointments there. I called to reschedule this recall appointment and I was on hold for 10 minutes before someone put me into the service department's voicemail - and even then no one returned my phone call after a week's time. AVOID Van's Honda at all costs. Gustman in Appleton is a good Honda dealer, and Bergstrom in Oshkosh is absolutely a joy to work with in comparison.

Purchase of Honda CR-V

by from Luxemburg, WI |

We purchased a 2014 Honda CR-V in June from salesman Jeff Lindley. He was professional and knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in. He listened to our needs and met them to our satisfaction. We would highly recommend Jeff as salesperson if you are interested in a new Honda. John and Kathy

Van's Honda/Bob Bergner- Number 1 with us!

by from Luxemburg, WI |

We purchased a new Honda CR-V on Oct. 21 from Van's Honda in Green Bay. Our salesman was Bob Bergner. WOW! What a champion of a person! We told Bob what we had in mind and he immediately knew what would be a good fit for us. Safety was a huge concern of ours and Bob did a wonderful job of explaining all the safety features and vehicle options. He never pressured us to buy, but treatead us with respect, care and concern. There was no pressure to buy or to add on things, although Bob explained these options. as well. We can't thank Bob enough and we hightly recommend Van's Honda to others. Ask for Bob Bergner! (Tell him Renee and Tom sent you!)

No High Pressure, good service

by from Kewaunee, WI |

I appreciated the fact that there was no pressure to buy, no "what will it take to make a deal?" And after we bought no pressure to purchase extended warrantee and whole car protection, We also got a better price for my trade in than I was offered elsewhere. Jeff Lindley was our salesperson and I would recommend him.

Wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

by from Manitowoc, WI |

Back in 2000, with the help of Dan Fogarty, I purchase my first Honda through Van's of Green Bay . My mom drove there with me and she was so impressed with his honesty and knowledge of the vehicles that within a year she went back and bought herself a 2001 CR-V. (She still owes him a home made cheesecake for his help!) I knew that after 13 years of driving this great car I would go back to Van's Honda & seek out Dan! He was still such a great person to work with and he did all he could to get me into my 2013 Fit Sport. The time my husband and I spent with Dan at the dealership was like talking to a good friend that we had not seen in the past 13 years. I will suggest to all friends and family not only to buy from Van's of Green Bay, but also to seek out Dan because of his honesty, sense of humor and all around knowledge of the vehicles he sells.

CRV purchase on August 10

by from Green Bay, WI |

Our sales person was Jeff Lindley and he did a fantastic job. He was very informative, yet not high pressure. He provided the type of sales experience that will make us returning customers. We will recommend Van's and Jeff to our friends.

by from Green Bay, WI |

The salesman helped me get a good price on my new Vehicle that was affordable!

Efficient and friendly!!

by from Titusville, Florida |

Jeffery Lindley ( salesman) at Van's Honda in Green Bay Wisconsin was very responsive to our questions and providing us with car pricing. After the sale, he spent all the time necessary explaining the operations of the CRV. Jeff also said to call if we had any questions. The preparations of the car sales contracts were nicely handled by Donna Milkie who is the Business Manager. Excellent Experience!!!!

Outstanding Service

by from Shawano, WI |

Just purchased a Honda CRV from Van's Honda. Our sales consultant was Bob Bergner. He did an outstanding job helping us with our purchase, very personable and professional. He took a great deal of time explaining all the features of our new vehicle and making sure we were comfortable using all components before we left the lot. We couldn't have asked for a better sales consultant. Donna Milkie, Business Manager, made the financing easy and understandable. If you are looking for a new vehicle, go to Van's Honda and ask to see Bob Bergner.

New car!! Great sales experiance!

by from Green Bay, Wisconsin |

2013 Civic!! Clark was our salesman and did an outstanding job during the entire process. It came down to a Hundae Elantra or the Civic. Clark sold us on the Civic immediatley. Nice car, good deal!