Van's Honda

2821 S Oneida St, Green Bay, WI 54304

Great dealership!

by from Gladstone, MI |

We just purchased our second Honda from Van's. Kevin Sweig has been very good to work with during both purchases and Van's Service Department has been second to none. Overall, a great dealership to do business with.

Great Salsperson

by from Green Bay, Wi |

This is the 3 rd car we have worked with Tom Williams. We are now a 2 Honda Car Family. Tom does a great job and we have recommended him to others.

Used Car Assistant Manager is rude!

by from Green Bay, WI |

I went to purchase a used car from Van's and while the salesman was fantastic, the assistant manager for used cars was horribly pompous and rude. He was so rude I went home and cried. I will never shop for a car at Van's again. I love Honda cars but unfortunately, one man ruined a good dealership for me. Yeah, he was that rude.

First time Honda buyer

by from DePere WI |

Great experience, no hassle enjoyable to do business with. Straight talk ,no pressure.

Honda Fit

by from belvidere, il |

My wife and I traveled 200 miles to pick up our Honda Fit because the dealer worked with us so well on outpricing their competitors. The process was smooth, quick and courteous, with everything being explained thoroughly. I highly recommend these folks to anyone shopping for a used or new car.

Used Van

by from Wallace, MI |

Sales representative(s) was very informative about the vehicles, the paperwork side not so much, nothing to do when they are filling out the forms but look at other vehicles out of my price range. The finance representative was fantastic, very helful and patient. Finding a good used vehicle is always a painful chore so try to look when you don't need one. I rated this dealership as good because everyone can always do a better job.