Joe Scott Motor Co.

Joe Scott Motor Co.

103 Clayton St., Montgomery, AL 36104

Used 888-741-4038

Joe Scott Motor Co. "World Famous for Premium Cars" SINCE 1946

No high pressure at all!!!!!

by from Jackson's Gap, Alabama |

I just purchased a used Toyota Trailblazer from Joe Scott Motor Company...this was my first experience with this dealer and I must say it was a pleasure...I found this car on Cars.now, called the dealer to ask about the vehicle and was told it was the cleanest and nicest 10 year old car he has ever sold...Every service record from day one was in the glove compartment...I drove to Montgomery just a little reluctant about the overall condition and cleanliness of the car thinking to myself that all of that was just a sales pitch to get me in his place of business, but I was totally wrong. Before I left the dealership, an employee did something to cause one of the indicator lights to remain on and Mr Scott told me to take it by a Toyota dealer and have it fixed and he would be good for the cost, and you know what, I believe him!!!! If I am ever in the market for another used vehicle, guess where I am going? You got it, JOE SCOTT MOTOR COMPANY!!!!

excellent and professional service;most helpful

by from montgomery, al |

I have traded with Scott for years, as have several other members of my family==and would do so again.

Great communication & service.

by from Mobile, AL |

Didn't end up buying their car but had great communication & service for the one I looked at...

Excellent experience

by from Montgomery, AL |

I just bought a used Honda Odyssey from Joe Scott Motors -- John was my salesperson. It was as good a car-buying experience as I could have hoped for. I got an excellent deal and received a very fair price for my trade-in. I would definitely do business there again.