Broadway Chevrolet VW on Ashland

2700 S Ashland Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304

New 888-693-8425
Used 888-783-8785
Service 877-577-8445

Better Prices! Better Selection! Better Service! Better Values!

Multiple Broadway Buyer

by from Manitowoc, Wisconsin |

We just purchased yet another car from Broadway. The salesman we have used for our past 9 purchase/leases is great to work with. He knows exactly what we are looking for and is very helpful. We have always had good luckwith the maintenance/service department. We have been buying our cars from them for many years and will continue to do so. p.s. Am disappointed I didn't win the car (darn).

Under-handed business practices

by from Green Bay, WI |

Dealer sold me a mid-tier model when they had a higher-tier model on the lot with incentives that made it lower than the model I eventually bought. Lesson learned - use a website like CARS.com to find your vehicle, before going to ANY dealership lot! Broadway was nothing but a nightmare to work with, which is a shame because having previously had vehicle serviced there for years, their service department was pretty decent.

Worst Car Buying Experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

I went originally to Broadway to look at a new Chevy Sonic, they didn't have any automatic Sonic's in stock. The salesman instead had me look at a Chevy Spark, which aside from being not very aesthetically pleasing also wasn't functional because of its small size. I decided fairly quickly I did not want this car. The salesman said though that I could have my car looked at for trade in value, if I could get more than I expected for my car I indented to look at better cars like the Chevy Cruze. When they came back with a very low trade in value, over $1,500 less than Gandrud Nissan offered me and much less than Kelly Blue Book Value, I knew I wouldn't be buying from them. immediately after I looked at the very low offer a lady from financing came over to have me sign paperwork to by the Spark. This was news to me since I never once said I wanted this car...she then proceeded to get angry when I told her I wouldn't be buying this car today. I told her I would go home and think about it, but really I just needed to get out of that uncomfortable and stressful situation. She then badgered me about why I wouldn't buy it today. I told her I felt like I should talk to my family about it first and look at other dealerships to make sure I know what I want. She then replied very rudely "other than your mother's approval, what is stopping you?" This woman alone was the main reason I will NEVER buy from Broadway Automotive. I have told everyone I know, family, friends, and co-workers about this experience and told them they should never purchase here. I don't want to encourage Chevy to hire such awful employees, overall moral of the story is that anger and hostility didn't make me feel pressured to buy a car which is what I assume she was going for, it made me afraid to buy. I was so traumatized by this experience I almost didn't go to any other dealerships, I considered just buying privately used instead so I wouldn't have to go through that again. I did end up going to Gandrud Nissan and Dorsch Kia and I purchased a Kia Forte. Dorsch was wonderful!!

Pretty much a great first used car purchase

by from Green Bay, WI |

Purchased a used Tahoe. Above what I was really looking at but it seemed to be a very good deal. Paid cash with no trade in made it a straightforward deal. Good follow up. Had the vehicle checked by a third party mechanic and that really paid off. Found some minor issues and was able to further get the price reduced. They fixed one issue, left one issue, and dropped the price due to the remaining issue. I'll have it fixed for the $ I saved. So far the Tahoe has done some trailering, putzing around town, and a little 4x4ing in soft sand with no problems. Found out the cigarette lighter doesn't work after plugging cell adapter in it. No big deal since there is a 12v socket next to it. Check everything! Have a 3rd party mechanic look over any used car. Salesperson was easy going, available, and low pressure.

Great Customer Service and Pricing

by from Fond du lac, WI |

I recently went to Broadway VW and met Craig Olson. Craig certainly knew all about VW's and could answer all my questions. I did some research and decided I wanted a new Passat TDI. I brought my partner in, we took the car out for a hour and decided to buy the car. I negotiated a very competitive price very quickly and the deal was done. Thank you, R.J. Troudt

Great service, nice people

by from Green Bay, WI |

Just bought a new Passat after having a Jetta for six years. Loved my Jetta, keeping it in the family. New car is great. Worked the Craig Olson both times i purchased at Broadway. He is a great person to work with. I work with Brandon in service and he is great too.

I was impressed!

by from De Pere, WI |

Recently I was shopping around for a new vehicle and decided to check out what Broadway Chevrolet had to offer. After just being at Gandrud the previous weekend my expectations for what I was about to experience were at an all time low for car shopping. I really wasted a Saturday at Gandrud...best price? Ha! Not for my trade. Broadway was much better in that aspect, and they had a better price than Gandrud. On top of all of that, I have never been treated more professionally when purchasing a truck. I probably would have paid more money to buy my new Silverado from Broadway if it came down to it. The entire staff was extremely helpful. I didn't get the feeling that I was being sold at all. They really focused on making sure my needs were met. I would highly recommend to anyone that they save a lot of time, energy & money...don't bother shopping around, just go to Broadway Chevrolet and expect the unexpected! My wife will be in need of a vehicle this fall...she bought her last one at Gandrud, but we are both looking forward to purchasing her next Malibu at Broadway!

Awesome new/used car

by from Green Bay |

My experience at Broadway was fantastic, Jason was very helpful

My 6th Purchase from Broadway

by from Green Bay |

This is the sixth car I have bought from Broadway. The customer service is awsome, and the service depatment is amazing. I dont understand some of the negitive reviews on here, but oh well. I think some people just go into buying a car with a negitive approch and then they get a negitve result. Any way I think it is a good place to buy a car!

False AD

by from Neenah, wi |

I have a little complaint about the service I had the other day. I drove an hour to look at a used vehicle at this dealership. I was looking at a Manual Volkswagen. It was listed on the website as a manual as well. When I got there, the dealer gave me the keys and let me test drive the AUTOMATIC VW. I asked if this was the one I looked at online, he said they didnt update the site and put in that it was a automatic. I am displeased that I drove an hour to test drive something I already have before. Also then he tried to sell me the automatic, saying how much better it was then a manual. The only reason I am displeased, is that a more local dealership let me test drive an automatic, they didnt have a manual, so I drove the hour to test drive something they didnt even have.

Volt lease

by from Appleton WI |

Broadway came thru with the best deal on my new volt lease.