Broadway Chevrolet VW on Ashland

2700 S Ashland Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304

New 888-693-8425
Used 888-783-8785
Service 877-577-8445

Better Prices! Better Selection! Better Service! Better Values!

Multiple Broadway Buyer

by from Manitowoc, Wisconsin |

We just purchased yet another car from Broadway. The salesman we have used for our past 9 purchase/leases is great to work with. He knows exactly what we are looking for and is very helpful. We have always had good luckwith the maintenance/service department. We have been buying our cars from them for many years and will continue to do so. p.s. Am disappointed I didn't win the car (darn).

Top Notch Buying Experience!

by from Green Bay, WI |

Salesman Luke Zepnick was extremely patient with me as I had no knowledge of the lease process. This was my first time purchasing a new car. It was very scary for me as I am a single mom with a limited budget. He helped me get into a very nice, brand new car within the budget that I can afford. He worked very hard with his Sales Manager to help me get a fair price for my trade also. I will definitely be a repeat customer and recommend Broadway to my family and friends!

Great service

by from Green Bay, WI |

Very accommodating and pleasant to work with. Clean facility.

Best dealership

by from Green Bay, Wi |

Brett and the rest of the staff have been very nice and helpful. It has been the best car buying experience I have had.

Amazing experience

by from green bay wi |

I just leased my first car and the guys at Broadway were amazing. Jon Lenius is an amazing car sales man that went to bat to get me exactly what I wanted all the way down to color. Jon along with his business manager Tony also helped me get the lowest possible payment so I could walk out with a new car. Wonderful people, service and vehicles. Defenitely recommend.

New car purchase

by from DePere, WI |

Extremely please with the service and value for our dollar we received.

Thanks for a Great Experience

by from Chilton, WI |

Thank you so much to Curt Strouse, Bill Gary and Matt Gershon for making our first vehicle buying experience as a married couple a great one! You were not only accommodating to us with having our 6 month old daughter along but were extremely friendly and considerate. You offered us a price we couldn't pass up and we are very happy with the purchase of our 2014 Jeep Compass. Not to mention you were very understanding throughout the finance process and have followed up to make sure we have not had any issues with the vehicle. Thanks again and we look forward to doing business with Broadway on Ashland again in the future!!!

Under-handed business practices

by from Green Bay, WI |

Dealer sold me a mid-tier model when they had a higher-tier model on the lot with incentives that made it lower than the model I eventually bought. Lesson learned - use a website like CARS.com to find your vehicle, before going to ANY dealership lot! Broadway was nothing but a nightmare to work with, which is a shame because having previously had vehicle serviced there for years, their service department was pretty decent.

Worst Car Buying Experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

I went originally to Broadway to look at a new Chevy Sonic, they didn't have any automatic Sonic's in stock. The salesman instead had me look at a Chevy Spark, which aside from being not very aesthetically pleasing also wasn't functional because of its small size. I decided fairly quickly I did not want this car. The salesman said though that I could have my car looked at for trade in value, if I could get more than I expected for my car I indented to look at better cars like the Chevy Cruze. When they came back with a very low trade in value, over $1,500 less than Gandrud Nissan offered me and much less than Kelly Blue Book Value, I knew I wouldn't be buying from them. immediately after I looked at the very low offer a lady from financing came over to have me sign paperwork to by the Spark. This was news to me since I never once said I wanted this car...she then proceeded to get angry when I told her I wouldn't be buying this car today. I told her I would go home and think about it, but really I just needed to get out of that uncomfortable and stressful situation. She then badgered me about why I wouldn't buy it today. I told her I felt like I should talk to my family about it first and look at other dealerships to make sure I know what I want. She then replied very rudely "other than your mother's approval, what is stopping you?" This woman alone was the main reason I will NEVER buy from Broadway Automotive. I have told everyone I know, family, friends, and co-workers about this experience and told them they should never purchase here. I don't want to encourage Chevy to hire such awful employees, overall moral of the story is that anger and hostility didn't make me feel pressured to buy a car which is what I assume she was going for, it made me afraid to buy. I was so traumatized by this experience I almost didn't go to any other dealerships, I considered just buying privately used instead so I wouldn't have to go through that again. I did end up going to Gandrud Nissan and Dorsch Kia and I purchased a Kia Forte. Dorsch was wonderful!!

Pretty much a great first used car purchase

by from Green Bay, WI |

Purchased a used Tahoe. Above what I was really looking at but it seemed to be a very good deal. Paid cash with no trade in made it a straightforward deal. Good follow up. Had the vehicle checked by a third party mechanic and that really paid off. Found some minor issues and was able to further get the price reduced. They fixed one issue, left one issue, and dropped the price due to the remaining issue. I'll have it fixed for the $ I saved. So far the Tahoe has done some trailering, putzing around town, and a little 4x4ing in soft sand with no problems. Found out the cigarette lighter doesn't work after plugging cell adapter in it. No big deal since there is a 12v socket next to it. Check everything! Have a 3rd party mechanic look over any used car. Salesperson was easy going, available, and low pressure.

Great Customer Service and Pricing

by from Fond du lac, WI |

I recently went to Broadway VW and met Craig Olson. Craig certainly knew all about VW's and could answer all my questions. I did some research and decided I wanted a new Passat TDI. I brought my partner in, we took the car out for a hour and decided to buy the car. I negotiated a very competitive price very quickly and the deal was done. Thank you, R.J. Troudt