Broadway Chevrolet VW on Ashland

2700 S Ashland Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304

New 888-693-8425
Used 888-783-8785
Service 877-577-8445

Better Prices! Better Selection! Better Service! Better Values!

Multiple Broadway Buyer

by from Manitowoc, Wisconsin |

We just purchased yet another car from Broadway. The salesman we have used for our past 9 purchase/leases is great to work with. He knows exactly what we are looking for and is very helpful. We have always had good luckwith the maintenance/service department. We have been buying our cars from them for many years and will continue to do so. p.s. Am disappointed I didn't win the car (darn).

Fender repair and wheel swap.

by from Green Bay, wi |

Body shop fender repair done well and in the time I needed it done. Summer and winter wheel swap out done only issue was resetting TPMS.

April 28, 2015

Glad to hear everything went well with your service visit, Tom! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your comments - AND we very much appreciate your business.

New Tires!

by from Green Bay, WI |

Warren took great care of us in getting new tires and a few other fixes on our Caddilac. We have and will always return!

Great service & attention to my needs.

by from Depere, wi. |

The Broadway service people know my truck & I'm in and out in less than an hour. Because of my job, my time is valuable. I drive 50,000 plus miles a year. It's critical to get basic service every 3-4,000 miles.

April 28, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback, Tom! Providing top customer service is our number one priority, and we're happy to hear your service appointment went smoothly. Thanks SO MUCH for choosing Broadway!

Helpful staff

by from Green Bay, Wisconsin |

All of the people I worked with were friendly and made the purchase a good experience, especially for my daughter as this was the first automobile she purchased.

April 28, 2015

We're glad to hear we could help make your daughter's first vehicle purchase experience a good one, Todd! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback - and we thank you for your business!

Great service

by from Green Bay, WI |

Warren did an excellent job. He delivered my vehicle sooner than what was originally expected and he was very courteous.

April 28, 2015

Thanks for your feedback, Deb! We consistently strive to provide top customer service, and we're happy to hear your service appointment was a good experience. Thank you for your business!

Great Service

by from Green Bay WI |

I appreciate the follow up call from the service tech to inform me what was going on with my truck as far as repairs. Great service!!!

April 24, 2015

We're happy to hear your Broadway service experience went smoothly, Kelly!

Always happy with Broadway!

by from Green Bay, WI |

Called and spoke with Warren - got the car in the same day to be taken care of. He kept me posted with the status, quote/price, and when it would be ready. Always happy with Broadway!

April 28, 2015

Thanks for your feedback, Megan! Customer service is a top priority for Broadway, and we're SO happy to hear you consistently enjoy your Broadway experience!

perfect installation

by from ashwaubenon, wi |

My trailer hitch installation was perfect. The electronics were another story. I lost my signal lights and brake lights and didn't know it until I tested the system. Betsy was very helpful in correcting the problem.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for providing your feedback, Frank! Providing top customer service is our number one priority, so we thank you for taking the time to tell us about your Broadway experience. Our team is certainly reviewing your comments. Thank you for your business!

review car prior to signing

by from green bay,wi |

we were able to work out getting a cruise control installed but would have rather had been aware that it was not already installed or had a car with it already installed. It is rather hard to use in the location in at which it has been installed.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, Lloyd. Our team takes customer service very seriously. Your comments are appreciated and will be reviewed.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Ashwaubenon WI |

Salesman David was only salesman during our search at dealerships that said, "I will work with you to get a good deal." Made our decision to stay at Broadway and purchase two vehicles much easier since all other dealers said the price in the window was pretty much the price to pay.

April 24, 2015

GREAT to hear you enjoyed your experience while purchasing a vehicle at Broadway. Your feedback is very valuable to us - thanks for taking the time to comment!