Auto Import Specialist

25292 State Rd 2, South Bend, IN 46619

Used 574-232-4151

Nothing but the best

by from South Bend, IN |

Great service work, best prices in town. I will take my vehicles to Andy as long as he is in business. I cant say enough about them.

Used car purchase

by from South Bend, IN |

Great service. Very professional. Would by another German car here.

If your Import breaks down near South Bend...

by from Naperville, IL |

The battery/alternator light went on as i was traveling across country in my SL500. It was 6:30PM. A fellow at a battery shop referred me this this garage. They were just great. ordered the part and gave me an overnight loaner. A new alternator was installed, and I was back on the road by noon the next day! I could not recommend this business any more!! Thank you so much!!

Honest, fairly-priced service

by from South Bend, IN |

We've been taking our VW Jetta here for almost two years now, service has always been prompt, fairly priced, and EXACTLY what is needed. A few months ago when I got the oil changed, the emissions light was on, and while he could have gotten away with replacing pretty much anything (I wouldn't have been the wiser), he diagnosed the problem as just a poor seal on the gas cap. A year ago, he noticed a crack in the transmission, and told us where we could take it to get the entire transmission replaced free under warranty: he could have offered to do the job himself, but he wanted us to get the best price. Very reliable, trustworthy family that runs this place, would recommend them to everyone.

Honest mechanic working to SAVE you time & money

by from South Bend, IN |

This place is great! I am confident I will receive top quality service and an honest assessment every time I visit. The owner really wants to save us German car owners time and money! I am so happy to have found them!

Honest professionals are still out there

by from mishawaka, IN. |

To everyone that wants an honest car dealer / service center, I can't speak enough about Andy (owner of Auto Import Specialist). He literaly saved me thousands of dollars with a repair on my VW Passat. I was quoted a new engine at one of the South Bend import dealerships / service centers. I was taken back by the quote and I had my car towed to Auto Import Specialist and was delighted to find that the South Bend dealer was attmpting to rip me off! The repair to my crankshaft cost me $ 900. at Auto Import Specialist. It was completed in 3 days and there was free flowing information from start to finish. I'd recommend ANYONE that has a repair or needs a used vehicle to consider using these guys. Andy has what most dealers do not have. Integrity and honesty. Best regards, Lynn Long