Dorsch Ford Lincoln KIA

New 888-392-6694
Used 866-980-0562
Service 888-325-8167

Home of The Real Deal!

Great People! Great Service! LOVE MY CAR!

by from Green Bay, WI |

I was on the hunt for my first car when i came across an 08 VW Passat Turbo at Dorsch on the East Side. I had been looking at Cars on other lots before i finally decided to go look at this one. Every place before, including another Big name dealer in Green Bay just didnt listen to me or me needs and also just wanted me to spend the most possible! I was leary of looking at the VW only becasue it wouldnt be cerfited by the dealer and I really didnt need a problem to occur while starting a new job and buy my first car. I finally got the courage to go look at the car. I took it for a test drive and fell in love with it on Friday Night. My salesman Jack Terrien who was GREAT to work with told me he had others interested in the car. I told him to let me know how it panned out and if the car was still on the lot Monday to let me know. He did just that! Called me and let me know the car was still available and if I would like to come back in and see what we could do. I went in that Monday after a little poking and proding we finally met where i was completly satifisied with the deal! I loved my overall experiance with Dorsch I even recommended Dorsch to my Girl Friend who eneded up buying a 2010 Lincoln MKX shortly after. Even though my Passat isnt certified I was comfortable with the Warrenty given to me from Dorsch. I can proudly say buying my first car was a great experiance. The only CON i do have is that I was told i would receive an extra key for my car and still havent heard from anyone, not sure if its on backorder or maybe been misplaced, but im patient. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Dorsch Ford Lincoln KIA responded to this review

May 15, 2014

Blake, Thank you for your review. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Dont forget to mention us to your friends and family. The Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team.

$175.00 just for an estimate.

by from Green Bay resident |

Stopped in with two issues on my 2013 edge. First issue was the "Check engine" light was on. Second issue was the "Door ajar" light was on. An estimate for repairs was requested. The repairs were change a door switch and the gas tank needed a new filler neck.The cost for repairs was near $1000.00. The cost for an estimate or just to be told what was wrong was $175.00, a fact they neglected to make clear when the vehicle was given to them. I passed on the repairs but had to pay the $175.00 for 1 hour worth of diagnostics. When the $175.00 per hour was questioned they offered no explination. I also noted the staff that surrounded us during this explination were not surprised by the fact that they had another unhappy customer. This means unhappy customers are the standard at this dealership. I wasn't impressed . After a little consultation with youtube I repaired both issues with about 1 hour of my time and no parts. Signed Loyal Ford owner looking for a new dealership.

Stereotypical dealership experience.

by from Green Bay, WI |

I live in Green Bay but will make the drive to another city to purchase a vehicle. Dorsh is close and is helpful for seeing vehicles and test driving them. However, they are bad, very bad, at many things. There sales people are not as knowledgeable as they should be and they swarm at you like bees to honey. The ownership doesn't know the vehicles any better. After visiting they call you 2-3 times a day trying to make you buy the vehicle. The facilities are clean but boring, and there is no easy place to wait and talk since their waiting room was built for individuals only. The finance manager begins every conversation with "I don't mean to pressure you..." and then pressures you into purchasing the vehicle right then and there. Additionally, getting prices for vehicles takes twice as long as other ford locations, and we have waited on numbers for 20 to 30 minutes 4 times now. One more thing. If I have the AZ plan with ford, don't mention kia, that's just shooting yourself in the foot. Ending on a positive note, their service is good and their shuttle drivers are friendly.

Outstanding Salesman

by from Hardwood, mi |

Salesman was outstanding, Our new truck has been generating about 60 Smiles per hour! The sales department made our visit very enjoyable. Working within our budget and filling our needs. All the paper work was completed quickly the truck was cleaned and ready to go.

Great place! Awesome peeps!

by from Denmark WI |

I have bought my last few cars there and no matter what my situation they have always gotten me a new ride when I needed one..I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new/used vehicle. You will not be disappointed if you go to this dealership..everyone is friendly, helpful and makes you feel very welcome. I give them an A++++++.

Does not stand behind their work

by from Green Bay WI |

We are 5 times owner of Ford vehicles, but after the experience we had with out 2006 F250 Super Duty truck we will never buy Ford again. If we would buy another it would not be from Dorsch Ford. In 2007 and 2008 we brought the truck in to Dorsch for oil leaks as it was still under warranty. Dorsch charged us diagnostic fees, replaced some gaskets and seals but the leak persisted. In December of 2012 at 99K miles the egr cooler went out and we incurred several thousand dollars worth of repairs at a Ford dealer in Marinette. The EGR cooler was a known issue with the engine in this truck, but Ford would not cover the repairs. The frustrating part is that this truck had been 2 Dorsch 2 times for oil leaks, but they never fixed the cause of the leak while the truck was under warranty. Guess what !!, Ever since the EGR cooler was fixed we have not a one spot of oil leak from that truck. So why didn't Dorsch fix it right when they had the chance. I have had similar experiences where they sent me home with a bent heat shield and a loose wheel after doing work on my 2003 Explorer. I made the mistake of buying a vehicle there the fall of 2012 with and extended warranty so I will be stuck dealing with them for a few more years - or should I say they will have the pleasure of working with me for a few more years. But after that - maybe I will switch to a foreign car

1st Time Experience at Dorsch East

by from Weyauwega, WI |

My husband and I were on our way to Marquette, MI and had decided to pull into Dorsch Ford East and look at a car that my husband had seen on the internet. We saw the car, liked it, test drove it and then Brad came out to help us with everything else. He offered us a free beverage and free popcorn. Our 2 year old was getting restless and Brad went to find an iPad for Jamison to play with. We were kept informed of the process at each step. We filled out the applications and the numbers came back right in line with what we were looking for, so we signed all the paperwork the same day! Ryan, the F&I guy, was awesome! He kept Jamison occupied with a little baseball. Ryan went the extra mile to call the bank and get our payment pushed out further than originally planned. We were going to take the new car to MI with us, but there was some touch up work to be done on the car. My husband is a fanatic when it comes to detailing a car (since he's been in detail all his life!), so we chose to leave the car there to have Dorsch fixed the small issues. We received a phone call from Brad the next day to let us know the status of the car. We stopped back on Saturday and my husband examined the car and he was pleased with it! Brad helped us get our cell phones synced with the Sync system in the car and then we were off. We had a wonderful experience at Dorsch! This is the first vehicle we had purchased from them and will most definitely be coming back. Brad did an awesome job of keeping us posted and informed. Ryan did a great job with the ton of paperwork that we had to sign. Thank you from the Hoskets!

Love my new Kia!!

by from Green Bay |

We were in the market for a new car and the folks at Dorsch made the process painless and fun! Friendly, knowledgeable people who worked hard to get us just what we needed! We will definitely be back! Thanks, Adam!

Dorsch Ford Lincoln KIA responded to this review

August 26, 2014

Thank you for your comments!! The Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team.

Love my new Kia!

by from Green Bay WI |

We just brought home our new Kia! Love it! And Dorsch was so easy to deal with the the people there were friendly and helpful! We will definately be back when it's time for our next new car! Thank you!!!!

Love my new Kia!

by from Green Bay WI |

We just brought home our new Kia last night and we love it! The buying process was painless and the people at Dorsch were so freindly and easy to deal with! We'll be back again when we are looking for our next new car! Thank you!

Great experience: honest, personable staff!

by from Wausau, WI |

I had completed a ton of homework prior to contacting Dorsch West (Dorsch Ford Kia) to inquire about a used Infiniti G37x. The condition of their late model previously owned vehicles is excellent; you can tell that they take pride in featuring only top-quality used cars and offering their vehicles at a very competitive price. I had price compared across Wisconsin and through the Twin Cities market for a month and found that no one, even higher volume dealerships and those that feature the Infiniti line both new and used, was going to beat them for the combination of price point and vehicle quality. I was specifically looking at AWD performance sedans, so the Lincoln MKZ, Infiniti G35 and 37x, Ford Taurus, Subaru Impreza, BMW 328 and 335, and Mercedes C class dominated my search results. My sales associate, Ryan Ratsch, was straight-forward and personable but never slick or pushy - exactly what every buyer desires in a car sales staff person. He deftly directed me through the on line parts of credit approval process, and answered all questions I had about the vehicle through texts, phone calls, and email correspondence. He knew what I expected to get for my trade, listened carefully to the price per month and financing terms I'd be comfortable with, and expressed these things to the finance team and his employer. He also guided me through all of the features of the Infiniti that I wasn't familiar with and consequently made the test-driving process great. We agreed to terms that made me very happy - Mark Becker deserves a commendation for his handling of the paperwork end of the process and thorough yet simple explanation of the various warranty programs available. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that used car buyers give Dorsch Ford Kia and specifically Dorsch West a look before choosing to buy elsewhere.