Dorsch Ford Lincoln KIA

New 888-392-6694
Used 866-980-0562
Service 888-325-8167

Home of The Real Deal!

Great People! Great Service! LOVE MY CAR!

by from Green Bay, WI |

I was on the hunt for my first car when i came across an 08 VW Passat Turbo at Dorsch on the East Side. I had been looking at Cars on other lots before i finally decided to go look at this one. Every place before, including another Big name dealer in Green Bay just didnt listen to me or me needs and also just wanted me to spend the most possible! I was leary of looking at the VW only becasue it wouldnt be cerfited by the dealer and I really didnt need a problem to occur while starting a new job and buy my first car. I finally got the courage to go look at the car. I took it for a test drive and fell in love with it on Friday Night. My salesman Jack Terrien who was GREAT to work with told me he had others interested in the car. I told him to let me know how it panned out and if the car was still on the lot Monday to let me know. He did just that! Called me and let me know the car was still available and if I would like to come back in and see what we could do. I went in that Monday after a little poking and proding we finally met where i was completly satifisied with the deal! I loved my overall experiance with Dorsch I even recommended Dorsch to my Girl Friend who eneded up buying a 2010 Lincoln MKX shortly after. Even though my Passat isnt certified I was comfortable with the Warrenty given to me from Dorsch. I can proudly say buying my first car was a great experiance. The only CON i do have is that I was told i would receive an extra key for my car and still havent heard from anyone, not sure if its on backorder or maybe been misplaced, but im patient. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

May 15, 2014

Blake, Thank you for your review. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Dont forget to mention us to your friends and family. The Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team.

Service and Sales

by from Manitowoc, WI. |

This is my third Kia from Dorsch Ford/Kia. Great dealership, service and sales people . I came in for service on my 2012 Serento and left with a new 2014 Optima. No high pressure sales or haggling.

July 4, 2014

Mike, Thank you for your comments. Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team.

Great Experience

by from De Pere, WI |

Great experience at Dorsch. They got me an awesome deal and were absolutely great to work with. Would highly recommend to anyone....ask for Adam!!

May 24, 2014

Thank you for your comments!! The Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team.

Terrible experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

The service department at Dorsch is HORRIBLE. This past Thursday we had problems with our vehicle and turned to Dorsch Ford for the repair. We own a Mercury Cougar and were having trouble with the transmission which is covered under warranty, and since Dorsch was a Mercury dealer it seemed like the right place to go. We called Dorsch?s Service Department and were told they could not look at it right away, so they had us make an appointment for the following Monday to have them look at the transmission and fix the problem. We are parents of an infant and only have ONE vehicle so going without a car is a difficult situation and we really needed the work done quickly. We dropped it off and checked in with Dave in the Service Department on Monday morning shortly after 8:00 so they would have a full day to get it fixed. After giving us some flak for bringing it there for the warranty work when it was purchased somewhere else, he told us they would have technician look at it and give us a call to let us know what work needed to be done. He also said IF they were not able to fix it that day we would be able to get a free loaner as part of our warranty. SEVEN hours later we still had not gotten a call ? so we called THEM back to check on the status, only to be told that they had taken it for a drive and confirmed that it was a transmission problem (which we had already told them). He then said that they had not had a chance to look into the problem further because they had a lot of people come in that day with transmission problems. EXCUSE ME ? but I had an appointment which you made ME wait days to get it in your shop for - so my car should have been a priority! When we demanded to have our car back for your lack of timely work and POOR customer service ? we were made to pay $100 for the service department to have NOT DONE what they had promised to do. WE will NEVER buy a car here or have our vehicles serviced here again. It is amazing you can stay in business with such poor customer service.

May 16, 2014

Mr. Wilkie, Yes, you are right that you had a terrible experience and for that we are extremely sorry. Your car should have been a priority. Unfortunately, we were hit by a "perfect storm" of not enough employees due to sickness and unexpected vacation delays and too much drive-in traffic that was not scheduled. Again, it was our fault not yours. We would like the opportunity to correct our prior mistake. If that is agreeable to you please contact me directly at 920-469-3000. Sincerely, Pete Dorsch

used car shopping

by from Appleton Wisconsin |

we stopped here to check out a used vehicle we were interested in. there was a similar vehicle for a cheaper price somewhere else. they offered to match the cheaper price.

May 15, 2014

Katie, Thanks for the review. We know there are alot of choices when it comes to new and used vehicles. Our used vehicle pricing is market based. We are not always the lowest price but will match any dealers price on a like vehicle. Thank you for shopping Dorsch!!

Couldn't be more pleased with our new KIA\

by from green bay WI |

We called Dorsch Ford-Lincoln-KIA to inquire about KIA. We stopped by and ended up purchasing a KIA Cadenza....great car the same day. We got great service from our first contact Jim Warner. He educated us about KIA, helped get his management to focus on our needs and complete the financial part, giving us the deal we wanted. We are very satisfied and would recommend Jim to future customers.

May 15, 2014

mj and michael, Thank you for your business. We hop you are enjoying your new vehicle!!

Friendly service. Knowledgable staff.

by from De Pere, WI |

My husband and I worked with Adam Fleischfresser. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He listened to what our needs were and answered all of our questions.

May 15, 2014

We know there are alot of choices out there. Thank you for coming to Dorsch.

Great Experience!

by from Green Bay WI |

Our first time leasing experience was smooth and flawless! Highly recommend them! Thanks Adam!

February 28, 2014

Lacey, Thank you for your comments. Please enjoy your new vehicle. The Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team.

Ford Cmax

by from Oconto, WI 54153 |

My experience in buying this car was absolutely wonderful. Brad Zerilli was a great joy to work with in the purchase and follow up work. I highly recommend Dorsch and Brad Zerilli.

February 27, 2014

We are glad your experience was a great one!! Please send friends and family. Brad would love to work with them as well on a new or used vehicle. Thank you. The Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team.

Fantastic

by from Green Bay, WI |

I purchased a used car on January 4th of this year through Brad Zerilli. I am extremely happy that I was able to work with Brad. He was affable, kknowledgeable and went out of his way to help me with the search and purchase. It was fun for me because we bantered alot and had lots of laughs through the whole process. I will be more than happy to recommend others to come to Dorsch and ask for Brad Zerilli for quality service.

February 27, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments. Your business is really appreciated!! The Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team.

car service

by from Green Bay, wi |

Truck won't start . have been without a vehicle for 4 days, now they say 3 more days before they can even look at it.. WOW, don't even know what is wrong with it and now have to wait even longer. AND if you take it elsewhere the warranty is NO GOOD. WHAT?, how can they run a business like this?, Oh Yes. THey can because they sure do not need my lil bit of money, especially if not using the warranty. I need my vehicle for work and this is the worst service ever for paying out the top for the vehicle. They have No concern at all

February 27, 2014

Arleeney, We are sorry you are having issues with your vehicle. If you would like to discuss them please give us a call at 920-469-3000. Ask for the used vehicle manager. The Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team.