Dorsch Ford Lincoln KIA

New 888-392-6694
Used 866-980-0562
Service 888-325-8167

Home of The Real Deal!

Great People! Great Service! LOVE MY CAR!

by from Green Bay, WI |

I was on the hunt for my first car when i came across an 08 VW Passat Turbo at Dorsch on the East Side. I had been looking at Cars on other lots before i finally decided to go look at this one. Every place before, including another Big name dealer in Green Bay just didnt listen to me or me needs and also just wanted me to spend the most possible! I was leary of looking at the VW only becasue it wouldnt be cerfited by the dealer and I really didnt need a problem to occur while starting a new job and buy my first car. I finally got the courage to go look at the car. I took it for a test drive and fell in love with it on Friday Night. My salesman Jack Terrien who was GREAT to work with told me he had others interested in the car. I told him to let me know how it panned out and if the car was still on the lot Monday to let me know. He did just that! Called me and let me know the car was still available and if I would like to come back in and see what we could do. I went in that Monday after a little poking and proding we finally met where i was completly satifisied with the deal! I loved my overall experiance with Dorsch I even recommended Dorsch to my Girl Friend who eneded up buying a 2010 Lincoln MKX shortly after. Even though my Passat isnt certified I was comfortable with the Warrenty given to me from Dorsch. I can proudly say buying my first car was a great experiance. The only CON i do have is that I was told i would receive an extra key for my car and still havent heard from anyone, not sure if its on backorder or maybe been misplaced, but im patient. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

May 15, 2014

Blake, Thank you for your review. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Dont forget to mention us to your friends and family. The Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team.

Love my new Kia!!

by from Green Bay |

We were in the market for a new car and the folks at Dorsch made the process painless and fun! Friendly, knowledgeable people who worked hard to get us just what we needed! We will definitely be back! Thanks, Adam!

Love my new Kia!

by from Green Bay WI |

We just brought home our new Kia! Love it! And Dorsch was so easy to deal with the the people there were friendly and helpful! We will definately be back when it's time for our next new car! Thank you!!!!

Love my new Kia!

by from Green Bay WI |

We just brought home our new Kia last night and we love it! The buying process was painless and the people at Dorsch were so freindly and easy to deal with! We'll be back again when we are looking for our next new car! Thank you!

Great experience: honest, personable staff!

by from Wausau, WI |

I had completed a ton of homework prior to contacting Dorsch West (Dorsch Ford Kia) to inquire about a used Infiniti G37x. The condition of their late model previously owned vehicles is excellent; you can tell that they take pride in featuring only top-quality used cars and offering their vehicles at a very competitive price. I had price compared across Wisconsin and through the Twin Cities market for a month and found that no one, even higher volume dealerships and those that feature the Infiniti line both new and used, was going to beat them for the combination of price point and vehicle quality. I was specifically looking at AWD performance sedans, so the Lincoln MKZ, Infiniti G35 and 37x, Ford Taurus, Subaru Impreza, BMW 328 and 335, and Mercedes C class dominated my search results. My sales associate, Ryan Ratsch, was straight-forward and personable but never slick or pushy - exactly what every buyer desires in a car sales staff person. He deftly directed me through the on line parts of credit approval process, and answered all questions I had about the vehicle through texts, phone calls, and email correspondence. He knew what I expected to get for my trade, listened carefully to the price per month and financing terms I'd be comfortable with, and expressed these things to the finance team and his employer. He also guided me through all of the features of the Infiniti that I wasn't familiar with and consequently made the test-driving process great. We agreed to terms that made me very happy - Mark Becker deserves a commendation for his handling of the paperwork end of the process and thorough yet simple explanation of the various warranty programs available. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that used car buyers give Dorsch Ford Kia and specifically Dorsch West a look before choosing to buy elsewhere.

Service and Sales

by from Manitowoc, WI. |

This is my third Kia from Dorsch Ford/Kia. Great dealership, service and sales people . I came in for service on my 2012 Serento and left with a new 2014 Optima. No high pressure sales or haggling.

July 4, 2014

Mike, Thank you for your comments. Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team.

Great Experience

by from De Pere, WI |

Great experience at Dorsch. They got me an awesome deal and were absolutely great to work with. Would highly recommend to anyone....ask for Adam!!

May 24, 2014

Thank you for your comments!! The Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team.

Terrible experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

The service department at Dorsch is HORRIBLE. This past Thursday we had problems with our vehicle and turned to Dorsch Ford for the repair. We own a Mercury Cougar and were having trouble with the transmission which is covered under warranty, and since Dorsch was a Mercury dealer it seemed like the right place to go. We called Dorsch?s Service Department and were told they could not look at it right away, so they had us make an appointment for the following Monday to have them look at the transmission and fix the problem. We are parents of an infant and only have ONE vehicle so going without a car is a difficult situation and we really needed the work done quickly. We dropped it off and checked in with Dave in the Service Department on Monday morning shortly after 8:00 so they would have a full day to get it fixed. After giving us some flak for bringing it there for the warranty work when it was purchased somewhere else, he told us they would have technician look at it and give us a call to let us know what work needed to be done. He also said IF they were not able to fix it that day we would be able to get a free loaner as part of our warranty. SEVEN hours later we still had not gotten a call ? so we called THEM back to check on the status, only to be told that they had taken it for a drive and confirmed that it was a transmission problem (which we had already told them). He then said that they had not had a chance to look into the problem further because they had a lot of people come in that day with transmission problems. EXCUSE ME ? but I had an appointment which you made ME wait days to get it in your shop for - so my car should have been a priority! When we demanded to have our car back for your lack of timely work and POOR customer service ? we were made to pay $100 for the service department to have NOT DONE what they had promised to do. WE will NEVER buy a car here or have our vehicles serviced here again. It is amazing you can stay in business with such poor customer service.

May 16, 2014

Mr. Wilkie, Yes, you are right that you had a terrible experience and for that we are extremely sorry. Your car should have been a priority. Unfortunately, we were hit by a "perfect storm" of not enough employees due to sickness and unexpected vacation delays and too much drive-in traffic that was not scheduled. Again, it was our fault not yours. We would like the opportunity to correct our prior mistake. If that is agreeable to you please contact me directly at 920-469-3000. Sincerely, Pete Dorsch

used car shopping

by from Appleton Wisconsin |

we stopped here to check out a used vehicle we were interested in. there was a similar vehicle for a cheaper price somewhere else. they offered to match the cheaper price.

May 15, 2014

Katie, Thanks for the review. We know there are alot of choices when it comes to new and used vehicles. Our used vehicle pricing is market based. We are not always the lowest price but will match any dealers price on a like vehicle. Thank you for shopping Dorsch!!

Couldn't be more pleased with our new KIA\

by from green bay WI |

We called Dorsch Ford-Lincoln-KIA to inquire about KIA. We stopped by and ended up purchasing a KIA Cadenza....great car the same day. We got great service from our first contact Jim Warner. He educated us about KIA, helped get his management to focus on our needs and complete the financial part, giving us the deal we wanted. We are very satisfied and would recommend Jim to future customers.

May 15, 2014

mj and michael, Thank you for your business. We hop you are enjoying your new vehicle!!

Friendly service. Knowledgable staff.

by from De Pere, WI |

My husband and I worked with Adam Fleischfresser. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He listened to what our needs were and answered all of our questions.

May 15, 2014

We know there are alot of choices out there. Thank you for coming to Dorsch.