Andy Mohr Toyota

Service 888-857-9829

Mohr for your money

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Max Hopper (Internet Sales) and Mike Reed (Finance Manager) made our experience pleasurable. Questions, pricing etc. were all handled via email and phone. Contracts were already printed when we arrived and we were in and out in no time. Andy Mohr seems to have instilled in his team the importance of providing an exceptional experience to his customers. We were never rushed and all our questions were answered honestly and completely. We will be back!

Avoid Andy Mohr Toyota

by from Mooresville, IN |

I have to start off by saying Andy Mohr Toyota is a customer service disaster. My wife and I just purchased a used Rav 4 from them a few weeks ago, and here is a large list of problems we encountered with them: 1. The finance manager didn't even ask for my down payment check after purchase. I had run the check in after I realized he didn't ask for it. All he had to say was, "My boss wouldn't have been happy about that." There wasn't even a "Thank you" involved. 2. The finance manager forgot to give us our temporary registration papers upon purchase. We purchased the vehicle on Friday evening, and I realized the paper was missing on Saturday. We gave him a call, and he told us he would send out the registration first thing Monday morning. Then Thursday came, and we finally had the paperwork. The FedEx envelope had the shipping date printed on it...Wednesday. So it was great of them to let us drive around multiple days without any registration papers. 3. The Rav 4 was a certified used vehicle, so it supposedly passed this "thorough" 160 point inspection. However, the alignment of the vehicle was unacceptable during test drives. The steering wheel was leaning about 10 degrees to the left when driving straight. They did align the vehicle for free a few days after purchase. 4. We have yet to receive any paperwork for registration purposes at the BMV. We signed a paper with Andy Mohr Toyota stating they would have the paperwork to us within 22 days. Well, it's currently day 27, and still no paperwork. Now I'm freaking out because We only have 30 days to register the vehicle. We have called them and they just keep giving us the run-around and also blaming the BMV for everything. 5. The customer service is terrible. The main thing we've been contacting them about is our vehicle registration papers. One occurrence they just blamed the BMV. We called again later and no one picked up. We left a message, and no one ever called us back. We called back the next day, and the customer service rep told us they would get some information and call us back the next. We never received a callback. All in all it has been a terrible experience with Andy Mohr Toyota. There were other aspects with them that bothered me as well, but I think I've already explained enough. Buyer beware!

buying a used car at Andy Mohr Toyota in Avon

by from Carmel Indiana |

Contacted sales rep at Andy Mohr to obtain information about a used Ford Explorer, Seen on Cars.com, was told the vehicle although used was in great condition and every thing was in working order. Drove appox 60 miles roundtrip to try out said vehicle. Upon arrival at dealership was treated like I was a bother for even looking at a used vehicle by the sales rep.Finally found the Explorer and noticed a hole in the hood of the vehicle,pointed it out to sales rep, he stated ,yes, you get a cheap vehicle for a cheap price.My wife and I and the sales rep entered the vehicle to go for a test drive, started the engine and found the air condition did not work, ask the sales rep about the air conditioner and he stated, I told you for used vehicles,they all have problems.After all this misrepresentation and rudeness we exited the vehicle and I told the sales rep, would not ever buy any vehicle from any Andy Mohr dealership.

Worst Customer Service

by from Carmel, Indiana |

My lease was due and I had made the last payment. I had a gauranteed buyout price in the original lease paperwork. I understood that there would be sales tax on top of the gauranteed buyout price. The salesman presented me with a number that was 2000 OVER the buyout price and THEN added sales tax on top of that. When I told him that wasn't the agreed upon price, he said, 'Oh you are referring to the residual value, thats not the buyout price". Then, I pulled out my original paperwork and showed him the verbiage that stated if I wanted to buy the car at the end of the lease, it would be the residual value price. He then said, "well, thats at the end of the lease". I informed him that the lease was up in a week and I had made all of the lease payments. He said " Well there are FEES" and then tried to get me to quickly leave the dealership. All I wanted was the agreed upon buyout price plus sales tax. They were 2000 over that price. These guys are CROOKS. I had purchased 6 cars from Andy Mohr. Never again.

Great first time buying experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Thanks to Brittany (BDC Rep) for responding quickly to my Cars.com inquiry and helping me set up a time to come in for a test drive and to Rick (Sales Assoc) for showing me the car and helping me through the buying process. This was my first "real" buying experience for a car and felt no pressure and completely confident in my purchase. Thanks!

terrible!

by from Indiana |

I inquired about an 04 Silverado, and they called me back to say they still have the vehicle. I told them I wanted the vehicle, and he told me the necessary paperwork to bring in to purchase the vehicle. We had an appointment set for 530 for me to buy the vehicle. I got there at 345 to purchase the vehicle and they said they had already sold it out from under me. I literally drove an hour each way to purchase the vehicle.I understand that they need to sell vehicles but I really do not feel that that is a good way to do business. I will never ever purchase a vehicle from andy mohr!

Thank you Eric!

by from "Indianapolis, IN" |

Eric was extremely professional and helpful in my recent purchase of two vehicles from Andy Mohr Toyota in Avon, Indiana. I am looking forward to a long-term relationship with the dealership and future vehicle purchases at Andy Mohr locations! God bless. Jacquie Eley Jean-Claude

Maintainous Of my 2014 Toyota Camry LE. I was plea

by from Mooresville, Indiana |

I was very pleased with the friendliness and was happy with them getting to me so fast. I didn't have an appointment.

Patient

by from Indianapolis |

My husband and I were greeted promptly by Larry Taylor, he was very courteous and listened to our needs. We wanted to stay within a budget and purchase a vehicle that we would enjoy. Larry was very patient as we looked at SEVERAL cars on the lot until we found the right one for us. We did not feel pressured and we felt like he genuinely wanted to help us find what we wanted. I have already recommended Larry Taylor to others that are looking for a vehicle. Very satisfied!

Great Service

by from Avon, IN |

Service was outstanding. Got Oil Change, tire rotation and front air conditioning cabin filter.

Exceptional Customer Service by Larry Taylor

by from Plainfield Indiana |

I went to the Andy Mohr Toyota at avon to look for a Toyota Highlander to buy and met Larry Taylor. He was quick to help and gave me several options of the brands and years of the cars available. He understood that I had a budget and still wanted some specifications for my desired car. He helped find the car of my choice. He is an exceptional sales man, I recommend him to anyone looking for a great experience at Andy Mohr Toyota at Avon Indiana.