Andy Mohr Toyota

Service 888-857-9829

Mohr for your money

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Max Hopper (Internet Sales) and Mike Reed (Finance Manager) made our experience pleasurable. Questions, pricing etc. were all handled via email and phone. Contracts were already printed when we arrived and we were in and out in no time. Andy Mohr seems to have instilled in his team the importance of providing an exceptional experience to his customers. We were never rushed and all our questions were answered honestly and completely. We will be back!

Go see my boy Jorge Rios

by from Indianapolis, In |

My first new truck, and they hooked me up right. If you need a new ride go see Jorge Rios. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

Service dept overcharged

by from Indianapolis in |

Brought vehicle in for the first time for oil change and a front end noise. $112.00 for an oil change. Was charged 53.00 for them to tell me a 75$ strut was bad. First and last time I will ever use them for service or purchasing.

it was a great experience there.

by from Indianapolis IN |

It was a great experience at Andy Mohr Toyota even with my no credit, i still got a chance for car finanace. I highly recommend this dealer for someone that needs a good clean used Toyota cars

worst overall experience ever

by from indianapolis, indiana |

customer reception was horrible. didnt even know who i was. had no idea where any other sales people were located inside the dealer showroom. when i called - got transferred to a specific person, then they hung up on me. promised to show me a vehicle they supposedly had, but never did have. worst experience i have ever had at any car dealership in my entire life. would never recommend this dealership to anybody. NEVER.

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Chris Potter did an excellent job with the purchase of my new Camry. Finance manager, Herman Yee was so patient and made my experience very enjoyable. I would recommend Andy Mohr Toyota to everyone! Completely satisfied with my purchase!

no integrity at this dealership

by from Avon Indiana |

My wife needed a used car. She bought a 2001 Acura tl. the next day I noticed that the front right tire had two bulges on it. On the third day I was able to get back to the dealership and talk to the manager. His reply was we should have noticed it before we bought it. We have bought two used cars and two new cars from Andy Mohr. The new car experience was ok, but both used car experience s was extremely bad. For this reason we will never buy new or used cars from Andy Mohr. Integrity is very important to us.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Jorge made the total experience easy and pleasant. If you are in the market for a car, I would highly recommend Andy Mohr Toyota in Avon.

Friendly Salesman Jorge

by from Cloverdale IN |

Mr Jorge, Pleasant, Friendly, Knowledgeable, Helped us with our purchase of a new Sienna! We were pleased with the experience, as we don't normally purchase "New" and were actually looking elsewhere, when we decided to stop and look at the Sienna due to a Consumer Reports review of this vehicle. Mr. Jorge was able to answer our questions & make the experience pleasant.

Great experience and sales rep!

by from Bloomington, IN |

Recently purchased a used car here and my sales rep was Deryk Webber. Even though I didn't buy a Toyota, Deryk went above and beyond to find out everything he could about the vehicle I was interested in. It was a pleasure working with Deryk and I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

Best salesman

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I'm the first to say I have hated car dealerships for years but I can admit when I found a decent one. The salesman Rishel was so helpful and he didn't fuss or lie. He was straight facts, polite, and surprisingly not pushy! They should have this kid train other sales people how to sell. Andy Mohr Toyota will be the only dealership I can honestly recommend and hands down gonna tell my friends about the young salesman.