Andy Mohr Toyota

Service 888-857-9829

Mohr for your money

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Max Hopper (Internet Sales) and Mike Reed (Finance Manager) made our experience pleasurable. Questions, pricing etc. were all handled via email and phone. Contracts were already printed when we arrived and we were in and out in no time. Andy Mohr seems to have instilled in his team the importance of providing an exceptional experience to his customers. We were never rushed and all our questions were answered honestly and completely. We will be back!

worst overall experience ever

by from indianapolis, indiana |

customer reception was horrible. didnt even know who i was. had no idea where any other sales people were located inside the dealer showroom. when i called - got transferred to a specific person, then they hung up on me. promised to show me a vehicle they supposedly had, but never did have. worst experience i have ever had at any car dealership in my entire life. would never recommend this dealership to anybody. NEVER.

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Chris Potter did an excellent job with the purchase of my new Camry. Finance manager, Herman Yee was so patient and made my experience very enjoyable. I would recommend Andy Mohr Toyota to everyone! Completely satisfied with my purchase!

no integrity at this dealership

by from Avon Indiana |

My wife needed a used car. She bought a 2001 Acura tl. the next day I noticed that the front right tire had two bulges on it. On the third day I was able to get back to the dealership and talk to the manager. His reply was we should have noticed it before we bought it. We have bought two used cars and two new cars from Andy Mohr. The new car experience was ok, but both used car experience s was extremely bad. For this reason we will never buy new or used cars from Andy Mohr. Integrity is very important to us.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Jorge made the total experience easy and pleasant. If you are in the market for a car, I would highly recommend Andy Mohr Toyota in Avon.

Friendly Salesman Jorge

by from Cloverdale IN |

Mr Jorge, Pleasant, Friendly, Knowledgeable, Helped us with our purchase of a new Sienna! We were pleased with the experience, as we don't normally purchase "New" and were actually looking elsewhere, when we decided to stop and look at the Sienna due to a Consumer Reports review of this vehicle. Mr. Jorge was able to answer our questions & make the experience pleasant.

Great experience and sales rep!

by from Bloomington, IN |

Recently purchased a used car here and my sales rep was Deryk Webber. Even though I didn't buy a Toyota, Deryk went above and beyond to find out everything he could about the vehicle I was interested in. It was a pleasure working with Deryk and I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

Best salesman

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I'm the first to say I have hated car dealerships for years but I can admit when I found a decent one. The salesman Rishel was so helpful and he didn't fuss or lie. He was straight facts, polite, and surprisingly not pushy! They should have this kid train other sales people how to sell. Andy Mohr Toyota will be the only dealership I can honestly recommend and hands down gonna tell my friends about the young salesman.

Excellent service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Yesterday was my very first time at this dealership. They were all very welcoming and full of smiles. I worked with an awesome lady named Jessica. She was very knowledgeable and explained to me everything they would do to my car. I didnt have anyone to take me home so I was gonna have to wait 3 hours for my car to get serviced. She told me that they have a shuttle service and could take me where I needed to go and pick me back up. Very awesome experience and Jessica was AMAZING! Thank you!

Avoid Andy Mohr Toyota

by from Mooresville, IN |

I have to start off by saying Andy Mohr Toyota is a customer service disaster. My wife and I just purchased a used Rav 4 from them a few weeks ago, and here is a large list of problems we encountered with them: 1. The finance manager didn't even ask for my down payment check after purchase. I had run the check in after I realized he didn't ask for it. All he had to say was, "My boss wouldn't have been happy about that." There wasn't even a "Thank you" involved. 2. The finance manager forgot to give us our temporary registration papers upon purchase. We purchased the vehicle on Friday evening, and I realized the paper was missing on Saturday. We gave him a call, and he told us he would send out the registration first thing Monday morning. Then Thursday came, and we finally had the paperwork. The FedEx envelope had the shipping date printed on it...Wednesday. So it was great of them to let us drive around multiple days without any registration papers. 3. The Rav 4 was a certified used vehicle, so it supposedly passed this "thorough" 160 point inspection. However, the alignment of the vehicle was unacceptable during test drives. The steering wheel was leaning about 10 degrees to the left when driving straight. They did align the vehicle for free a few days after purchase. 4. We have yet to receive any paperwork for registration purposes at the BMV. We signed a paper with Andy Mohr Toyota stating they would have the paperwork to us within 22 days. Well, it's currently day 27, and still no paperwork. Now I'm freaking out because We only have 30 days to register the vehicle. We have called them and they just keep giving us the run-around and also blaming the BMV for everything. 5. The customer service is terrible. The main thing we've been contacting them about is our vehicle registration papers. One occurrence they just blamed the BMV. We called again later and no one picked up. We left a message, and no one ever called us back. We called back the next day, and the customer service rep told us they would get some information and call us back the next. We never received a callback. All in all it has been a terrible experience with Andy Mohr Toyota. There were other aspects with them that bothered me as well, but I think I've already explained enough. Buyer beware!

buying a used car at Andy Mohr Toyota in Avon

by from Carmel Indiana |

Contacted sales rep at Andy Mohr to obtain information about a used Ford Explorer, Seen on Cars.com, was told the vehicle although used was in great condition and every thing was in working order. Drove appox 60 miles roundtrip to try out said vehicle. Upon arrival at dealership was treated like I was a bother for even looking at a used vehicle by the sales rep.Finally found the Explorer and noticed a hole in the hood of the vehicle,pointed it out to sales rep, he stated ,yes, you get a cheap vehicle for a cheap price.My wife and I and the sales rep entered the vehicle to go for a test drive, started the engine and found the air condition did not work, ask the sales rep about the air conditioner and he stated, I told you for used vehicles,they all have problems.After all this misrepresentation and rudeness we exited the vehicle and I told the sales rep, would not ever buy any vehicle from any Andy Mohr dealership.