Bleskin Motors

Bleskin Motors

4901 10th Ave South, Great Falls, MT 59405

Used 888-933-8439

Doing Business The Montana Way.

A Good Used car dealer

by from Great Falls |

I have dealt with Bleskin and Pete's auto through the years. Both are fine used car lots. People here who complain about them seem to expect full service from a used car lot. There are several full service dealerships in town to choose from, all of which offer warranties for almost every car they sell. Be prepared to pay more for more service. Almost all used car lots also offer warranties on many used cars as well. If a car has too many miles for a warrany.......be prepared to fix it. Ultimately, used car lots sell cars. It is incumbant upon the buyer to make a good choice. I take almost every use car I buy to a good mechanic shop to be checked out before I buy it. Bleskin's car salesmen have never had a problem with this. I have been satisfied with every deal I have made witb them.

very attenitive

by from Havre mt |

our only problem is we drove car away from a repair shop after the purchase and the frony spoiler finished cracking, it had a small visible spider web crack at dealership and when we started up it broke, Huh, they of course would not fix it as the paper work said as is, well this was not as is at the time oh well used car dealers are a class of their own.

Terrible all the way around

by from Great Falls, MT |

Terrible. Bought a 99 GMC Suburban. Less the 24 hrs and it wouldn't start not even with a jump. John (the sale's man - red flag #1) knew nothing about the vehicle and couldn't answer any questions without asking someone else. Day after buying called to let them know it wouldn't start and Tom gave us a hassle about what they were and were not willing to do. Red flag #2 They don't do inspections on their vehicles. He said, and I quote "we do them on some". My fault for not asking prior to buying. Red flag #3 they don't keep and mechanic on staff so after my husband was stranded this morning, I had to practically beg the so called dealership to come tow it, only after Tom suggested I pay out of pocket since we signed the as is paper work. They are unprofessional and really just the cliche snake dealership that you wouldn't send your worst enemy to. I have never bought a car where you had to haggle them to put gas in the vehicle and the put just enough to get it off E. I understand it is a large vehicle but I would have been happy with anything over a quarter, but that is asking too much of this place. I do not use my husband's military status ever, but this place prides themselves on going the extra mile for military members, but honestly who conducts business like that? Do yourself a favor and avoid them. Unless you are looking for a project car, not one to get you from A to B.

Didn't answer question

by from Great Falls, MT |

Asked dealer about possible trades. My email was never answered so I bought elsewhere.