V & H Automotive

2414 North Central Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449

New 877-281-8802
Used 866-655-5269
Service 888-294-4643

A Short Drive From Anywhere......

Superior Customer Service

by from Eau Claire, WI |

I drove 86 miles from Eau Claire with my parents to look at a Dodge Avenger at V & H Automotive. We left after work and arrived there about a half hour before closing time. Looked at the car and loved it. Even though it was late and it was the day before the 4th of July, they bent over backwards to help me purchase my car. I worked with Randy Bluhm and talked financing with Eric Simonson. Most banks were already closed for the holiday but Eric spent as much time as it took until he found one that was willing to work with me. By the time we had finished all the paper work it was nearly 10PM. Randy Bluhm stayed even longer, sat in the car with me, set up my bluetooth phone, and went through all the bells and whistles with me so I knew all the features and how everything worked. I was taking a bite out of their holiday weekend but they couldn't have been nicer. I now have a car I absolutely love and purchasing it was a pleasure when working with these guys. Would definitely recommend V & H Automotive and Eric and Randy to anyone looking for a car. It was worth the drive!!

July 23, 2014

We want to thank you for making the drive over to V&H Automotive and for your purchase of your new car. Randy and Eric have been a valuable part of team for many years. They both understand the importance of outstanding customer service and would give nothing less than 100%. We look forward to providing the same level of service to you and anyone else looking for a vehicle in the future. Thank you!

Great Salesman in Johnnee Brandl

by from Arpin WI |

We were looking for a used vehicle and Johnnee matched us up perfectly to a car we love. He is very professional and honest . We would highly recommend him and deal with him again if we are looking for a vehicle. Also the Financial Manager was very helpful at getting us the best financing and was very friendly and professional.

Great Salesman in Johnnee Brandl

by from Arpin WI |

Best Sales & Service in Wisconsin

by from Marshfield, WI |

I've bought several vehicles from Erick Sadowska and from Mike Steinert - very professional, accomodating and simply enjoyable to work with. I've also worked with Sam Jirschele and Tim Jensen for fleet vehicles and John Broome & Eric Simson for financing as well as the V&H Service Department. Top knotch, first class dealership!

Johnnee Brandle has great customer service!

by from Marshfield, WI |

My husband and I were in the market for a new vehicle. We went to V&H and worked with Johnnee. He has great customer service and I would recommend him to anyone! We will definitely be purchasing our next vehicle from V&H thanks to their loyalty and appreciation for their customers!

Great salesman at V&H

by from Marshfield WI |

Mike Steinert handled our new Jeep purchase with great attitude and provided excellent service during the process. Highly recommended to others.

March 16, 2015

We want to take a quick minute and thank you for the purchase of your new Jeep. We are very happy you had the pleasure of working with Michael, our in house Jeep expert. Michael's true enthusiasm for Jeep and his level of customer service for his guests are undeniable. We are very fortunate to have Michael on our team. See you in for service!

Johnnee Brandl was great to work with.

by from Wisconsin Rapids WI |

I went in to look at used Jeep. Johnnee Brandl was the salesman that I had the pleasure of working with. No pressure at all to buy the vehicle. He was able to make the deal happen. I was very happy with the way things turned out.

March 16, 2015

Thank you for you kind words and for your business. Johnee is an important part of our team and very happy to have here with us. We look forward to seeing you in for service and we will be sure to pass along your words to Johnee.

Great Experience

by from Marshfield,WI |

We did business with Johnnee Brandl at V&H automotive in Marshfield,WI. We are extremely pleased with his customer service not only during the sale, but also after. We feel he is an exceptional salesman!

March 16, 2015

Thank you for your business here at V&H Automotive. We are very happy that you were able to experience the level of customer service we have come to know from Johnee. Johnee is a very valuable member of our sales team and we are very pleased that he is one of our family. We look forward to seeing you in for service!

Great dealership!

by from Greenwood WI |

I've lost track but I think I've bought 7 vehicles from V&H over the years. Both New and used. The Sales team has always been friendly, helpful and seems to really appreciate your business. I've dealt with Todd Barton for over 15 years now. Great guy!. My most recent purchase was a used Jeep Grand Cherokee. I initiated the deal with Todd who then turned it over to Michael Steinert. Michael was very courteous and helpful and is a great source of information, especially on the Jeep. John Broome was incredibly fast and efficient in setting up the financing for the purchase and taking care of registration. Buying a vehicle is one thing but service is an issue over a much longer period of time. I has been my experience that the V&H Service department is courteous, thorough, and efficient in maintaining your vehicle. All in all, a great dealership!

March 16, 2015

We want to say thank you for all of your repeat business here at V&H Automotive. We are very appreciative for all of your trust and confidence in us. We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come. Our service department also thanks you for your kind words and business.

V & H is a good place to make any car purchase.

by from Mosinee, Wi. |

I purchased a 2015 Lincoln navigator last fall and so far have been happy with it. My sales person Paul was very helpful with all information and a very good teacher with the new computer. I've experienced some winter driving with it now and have not had any problems. I just had my first service on the car and was very satisfied with all help received.

February 3, 2015

Thank you very much for taking time out of your schedule to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback on both our vehicles and your overall experience here at V&H Automotive. We look forward to seeing you in for your next service!

Awesome- V & HRocks!!!

by from W10711 CAMP GLOBE ROAD,WILLARD WI 54493 |

Outstanding first class service. Friendly & helpful staff.

February 3, 2015

We are very happy that you were very pleased with your service experience here at V&H Automotive. Our team in our Service department is very dedicated to customer service and getting things exactly right the first time. We truly appreciate your business!