V & H Automotive

Used 866-655-5269
Service 888-294-4643

Superior Customer Service

by from Eau Claire, WI |

I drove 86 miles from Eau Claire with my parents to look at a Dodge Avenger at V & H Automotive. We left after work and arrived there about a half hour before closing time. Looked at the car and loved it. Even though it was late and it was the day before the 4th of July, they bent over backwards to help me purchase my car. I worked with Randy Bluhm and talked financing with Eric Simonson. Most banks were already closed for the holiday but Eric spent as much time as it took until he found one that was willing to work with me. By the time we had finished all the paper work it was nearly 10PM. Randy Bluhm stayed even longer, sat in the car with me, set up my bluetooth phone, and went through all the bells and whistles with me so I knew all the features and how everything worked. I was taking a bite out of their holiday weekend but they couldn't have been nicer. I now have a car I absolutely love and purchasing it was a pleasure when working with these guys. Would definitely recommend V & H Automotive and Eric and Randy to anyone looking for a car. It was worth the drive!!

July 23, 2014

We want to thank you for making the drive over to V&H Automotive and for your purchase of your new car. Randy and Eric have been a valuable part of team for many years. They both understand the importance of outstanding customer service and would give nothing less than 100%. We look forward to providing the same level of service to you and anyone else looking for a vehicle in the future. Thank you!

Sam The Sales Guy

by from Stratford, WI |

Thanks to Sam Jirschele & Eric in finance, we were in and out of V&H with our new vehicle in less than 3 hours. Sam thoroughly went over all of the new features with my wife. Great experience!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for decision to choose V&H Automotive. We are very fortunate to have both Sam and Eric on of team here at V&H. They both are very happy to provide outstanding customer service. We will be sure to pass your review along to them. See you soon for service!

Ron and Donna from Marsfield, WI

by from Marshfied, WI |

Paul Brayer with Todd Barten ,Kieth Baur and Eric Simmonsin were outstanding with us in purschasing a new Ram Truck. Great people to help you in a vechicle.

August 21, 2014

Thank you for your business here at V&H Automotive. We also thank you for your kind words and will be sure to pass them along to our great team. See you back in for that first oil change!

Best Service

by from Marshfield WI |

I was in the market for a used car and have had the pleasure of working with helpful and caring staff at V&H. With all of the choices for used cars I felt overwhelmed. The staff I worked with listened to my concerns and helped me find a car that fit me. I left feeling confident.

July 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review of your experience here at V&H Automotive. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you.

Next Generation customer and couldn't be happier!

by from Marshfield, WI |

My parents have purchased their last two Jeeps from V&H and so when it was time for me to buy a new Jeep, there was no question as to where to go. Randy worked with me to understand exactly what I needed and when I couldn't find it on the lot, he search until he found the perfect Jeep for me. And, when it arrived - it was everything I asked for and more. And, at a reasonable price too. When it was time to purchase, Eric worked hard to find a financing option that fit within my budget. After the final signature, Randy even helped my sync the Jeep with my iPhone and went over all the new bells and whistles... including an unanticipated remote start! I would absolutely recommend V&H's Randy and Eric to friends and family!

July 16, 2014

Congratulations on your new Jeep! We are excited to have you in our V&H Automotive family. Thank you for your business and kind words regarding your experience working with both Randy and Eric. We are very proud to have both of these gentleman on our staff. We will be sure to pass along your review to them. We look forward to seeing you in for service!

3 strikes and you are out!

by from Mosinee,WI |

Since August of 2013 we have purchased 2 vehicles and are currently looking for a third(to pull our big 5th wheel). We believe in keeping our money local, so each time including this third time we have come to V & H hoping to keep our money in the local economy. The building is great , the people have been generally polite.BUT... each time we think we will end up with a local deal, our sales person will come back after talking with "his boss" and no such luck. It would be different if they made some attempt at bargaining,but no. Last week when we came in all "his boss " would do is come down $300 and throw in mud flaps that we would have to install. As I said we gave them 2 other chances since last August and we bought 2 very nice vehicles through the internet from out of area dealers( Edge limited & Explorer) we got the deals we wanted and have been very pleased. It is just a shame that when you want to keep money local and you have a business that doesn't want to deal. I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend them!

July 26, 2014

Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your experience here at V&H Automotive. It is unfortunate that we were unable to come to a mutual agreement on the selling price of the vehicle you were interested in. Here at V&H Automotive we use software that scans the internet daily for posted internet pricing on vehicles offered for sale in a 500+ mile radius. We then attempt to price our vehicles in a very competitive manner in response to current market conditions. Using this pricing approach does not allow us to be able to make deep pricing discounts or the ability to "include" extras on all vehicle sales. It does allow us however to have very competitive prices on our vehicles and the ability to offer a very fair deal to all of our guests. We appreciate the fact that you allowed us to have another opportunity to earn your business and we hope to see you in the future.

Get great service with these guys.

by from Neillsville, Wisconsin |

Paul Brayer and Eric Simonson's Service was outstanding. Recommend seeing Paul if you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Great sale's man. Thank you Paul for your five star service. We love our new Chyrslyer 200.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for your business! Paul and Eric are both wonderful professionals to work. They both take customer service to the next level and we are very fortunate to have them as part of our team. We will make sure to pass on your very kind words to both of them.

Repeat happy customer

by from Wausau, WI |

I have purchased a few vehicles from V & H and have always had a great experience! My last vehicle purchase was a new Ford Fiesta for my daughter. Our salesperson, Tim Janssen was excellent to work with. I told him what I needed the payments to be and he figured out how to make it work. No pressure, friendly service! I will continue to purchase vehicles from them in the future.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for your repeat purchases from V&H Automotive. We are very glad you had the opportunity to work with Tim Jannsen. Tim is a valued team member here at V&H. We look forward to seeing you for your next purchase.

General Sales Manager

by from Kimberly, WI |

We worked with Tim Janssen in finding a used vehicle for our Daughter Laura and it was accomplished beyond my expectations. When we arrived to pick up the Ford Focus, everyone involved was extremely outgoing and professional. It gave us a feeling of gratitude for our purchase. The financing was handled extremely well and thorough and Tim took his time going through all the features of the Focus even to the point of having an associate set up Laura's phone to Blue Tooth. Extremely well done and worthy of consideration in my next purchase of a vehicle to visit V&H Automotive.

June 18, 2014

Tim is one of the most outstanding people anyone will meet. We are very excited to have Tim as part of our V&H family. Thank you for your kind words and we will look forward to assisting you in the future.

Customer service lacking

by from Marshfield wi |

I have had bad luck with them. I call, they just closed even though it's 5 til or I leave a message got call back 3 days later. This has happened several times. It is very discouraging. I ordered floor mats. They ordered the wrong kind. Got an oil change and tire rotation. They couldn't do all the normal checks the main tech was out of town. I want to buy local but with my luck with them I think I will have to go out of town. Not convinced. Maybe my standards are too high for a small town business.

June 2, 2014

Thank you for your time to leave us your feedback regarding your interaction with our dealership. We take our customer service very seriously here at V&H Automotive. We pride ourselves on the level of service we provide for both our service and sales guests. We apologize for any miscommunication that occurred and the fact that you had to wait for a callback. We would like to discuss this further with you and use our conversation as an opportunity to improve our processes. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. My name is Bill Arndt and I am the General Manager. I can best be reached at 800-722-7382.

Great Experience

by from neillsville, wi |

I have bought two vehicles from Erick Sadowska and I couldn't ask for a better experience. I just recently purchased a new Ram and there was no pressure from Erick. It seems he would rather help me make the right decision than push me into a fast one. V&H has a different atmosphere than other dealerships that I have been to and will continue doing my business there!

June 17, 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us your feedback. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future. We will pass along your kind words to Erick and we are very grateful to have Erick as part of our team.