V & H Automotive

2414 North Central Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449

New 877-281-8802
Used 866-655-5269
Service 888-294-4643

A Short Drive From Anywhere......

Superior Customer Service

by from Eau Claire, WI |

I drove 86 miles from Eau Claire with my parents to look at a Dodge Avenger at V & H Automotive. We left after work and arrived there about a half hour before closing time. Looked at the car and loved it. Even though it was late and it was the day before the 4th of July, they bent over backwards to help me purchase my car. I worked with Randy Bluhm and talked financing with Eric Simonson. Most banks were already closed for the holiday but Eric spent as much time as it took until he found one that was willing to work with me. By the time we had finished all the paper work it was nearly 10PM. Randy Bluhm stayed even longer, sat in the car with me, set up my bluetooth phone, and went through all the bells and whistles with me so I knew all the features and how everything worked. I was taking a bite out of their holiday weekend but they couldn't have been nicer. I now have a car I absolutely love and purchasing it was a pleasure when working with these guys. Would definitely recommend V & H Automotive and Eric and Randy to anyone looking for a car. It was worth the drive!!

July 23, 2014

We want to thank you for making the drive over to V&H Automotive and for your purchase of your new car. Randy and Eric have been a valuable part of team for many years. They both understand the importance of outstanding customer service and would give nothing less than 100%. We look forward to providing the same level of service to you and anyone else looking for a vehicle in the future. Thank you!

Great Experience!

by from Bemidji, MN |

Purchasing our vehicle was a great experience. Ashley S. was great to deal with. They exceeded all of our expectations!

December 14, 2014

Thank you for your purchase! Ashley is a valued member of our team and you can count on her and all of our team members to have your best interests in mind when it comes to your vehicle needs and wants. We look forward to seeing you in for service. Thank you again for business.

Always a Pleasure

by from Black River Falls, WI |

My position entails me to oversee vehicle purchases for our entire HCN. I began this position in June of 2014, In doing business with V&H Automotive, I will have to say that you have the utmost respect for your company as well as each corporation, vendor and general public personnel you come in contact with. Sam Jirschele is very knowledgeable in his position and always goes above and beyond what is asked. I look forward to doing more business with you and your company in the future. Thank you again for all you have done and continue to do. God Bless

December 14, 2014

We want to thank you and HCN for all of your business. We place a strong importance on our local business relationships and it has been a pleasure to help serve the HCN. We also value having Sam on our professional team and Sam is a true professional at what he does. We look forward to our partnership in business and value the friendships we have created along the way. From all of us here at V&H Automotive, thank you.

2013 Ford Escape

by from hewitt wi |

i am very happy w/my 2013 Ford Escape. It's a fun vehicle to zip around in and I'm really happy w/the mpg's! Ashley was a pleasure to work with and has followed up w/my satisfaction even AFTER the sale!

October 23, 2014

Thank you for your purchase! We truly appreciate your kind words regarding Ashley. We are very happy that you were able to experience the very high level of guest service that we have come to know from Ashley. We look forward to seeing in for your first service visit.

Great service!

by from Port Washington, WI |

Loved my easy and non-sales-y experience at V&H! The team was efficient, knowledgeable and quick and offered many options and advice as I needed it.

October 20, 2014

Thank you for your business here at V&H Automotive. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to leave us feedback on your experience. We look forward to serving you in the future as well.

Great Vehicle, Great Service!

by from Dorchester, WI |

Ashley Schreiner helped me find what I was looking for with the parameters given - she came up with multiple options and we went from there. Ashley was absolutely fantastic! Truly no pressure, just good insight and information.

October 21, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We truly value Ashley here at V&H Automotive. Ashley is always professional and really enjoys offering the best assistance and information to her guests. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you for service.

great service

by from Marshfield, wi |

Just bought a new escape! LOVE IT! Thank you Sam and John for excellent service, very helpful and very thorough going over all that technology:) It was almost painless... will absolutely recommend V & H to others

October 13, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our dealership. We are very proud of both Sam and John for the high levels of customer service they both provide. We also want to thank you for your business and we hope you have lots of fun with your new Escape! Thank you.

Nice Place

by from Stratford WI |

Just leased a new Ram. Got a great deal. Ashley S. was a pleasure to deal with.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for your business. We hope you enjoy your new RAM pick up truck. Ashley is a valued team member here at V&H Automotive and we are happy to have her. We look forward to seeing you for your service visits. Thank you!

Chrysler 300

by from Marshfield, Wi |

Our experience at V&H was exceptional. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

September 9, 2014

Thank you for taking time to leave us your review. We appreciate your business and once again, thank you for choosing V&H Automotive!

Sam The Sales Guy

by from Stratford, WI |

Thanks to Sam Jirschele & Eric in finance, we were in and out of V&H with our new vehicle in less than 3 hours. Sam thoroughly went over all of the new features with my wife. Great experience!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for decision to choose V&H Automotive. We are very fortunate to have both Sam and Eric on of team here at V&H. They both are very happy to provide outstanding customer service. We will be sure to pass your review along to them. See you soon for service!

Ron and Donna from Marsfield, WI

by from Marshfied, WI |

Paul Brayer with Todd Barten ,Kieth Baur and Eric Simmonsin were outstanding with us in purschasing a new Ram Truck. Great people to help you in a vechicle.

August 21, 2014

Thank you for your business here at V&H Automotive. We also thank you for your kind words and will be sure to pass them along to our great team. See you back in for that first oil change!