V & H Automotive

2414 North Central Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449

New 877-281-8802
Used 866-655-5269
Service 888-294-4643

A Short Drive From Anywhere......

Superior Customer Service

by from Eau Claire, WI |

I drove 86 miles from Eau Claire with my parents to look at a Dodge Avenger at V & H Automotive. We left after work and arrived there about a half hour before closing time. Looked at the car and loved it. Even though it was late and it was the day before the 4th of July, they bent over backwards to help me purchase my car. I worked with Randy Bluhm and talked financing with Eric Simonson. Most banks were already closed for the holiday but Eric spent as much time as it took until he found one that was willing to work with me. By the time we had finished all the paper work it was nearly 10PM. Randy Bluhm stayed even longer, sat in the car with me, set up my bluetooth phone, and went through all the bells and whistles with me so I knew all the features and how everything worked. I was taking a bite out of their holiday weekend but they couldn't have been nicer. I now have a car I absolutely love and purchasing it was a pleasure when working with these guys. Would definitely recommend V & H Automotive and Eric and Randy to anyone looking for a car. It was worth the drive!!

July 23, 2014

We want to thank you for making the drive over to V&H Automotive and for your purchase of your new car. Randy and Eric have been a valuable part of team for many years. They both understand the importance of outstanding customer service and would give nothing less than 100%. We look forward to providing the same level of service to you and anyone else looking for a vehicle in the future. Thank you!

Thanks for our great car buying experience!

by from Marshfield, WI |

Buying our most recent car from V and H Ford was pleasant and easy. There was no pressure. Our salesperson, Paul Brayer, answered all of our questions about the different models that interested us. Paul went on all of our test drives, making sure to point out and explain the features of the various models. The particular model that we wanted to purchase was not available on the lot, but Paul was able to obtain the car from a neighboring dealer in a very timely fashion. We were pleased to be able to have a trailer hitch installed after our purchase, again done in a very short time. Receiving the follow up phone message from Paul, and our follow-up e mail from Ford, assured us that we are valued customers. We have been customers of V and H Ford for 40 plus years - buying cars, and servicing cars. We trust the staff and enjoy our visits. Thanks again, Paul Brayer, and the entire staff at V and H.

Jed and Jon were GREAT

by from Waupun, WI |

Jed, Thank you so much for being a wonderful salesman (and dealing with my typical womanly attitude)! The car is awesome and my husband and I are really glad that we made the 2 and a half hour trip. Also, thank you so much for being negotiable! Jon, Thank you so much also for staying late on a Friday night and doing a cash deal with us! You were so friendly and had a wonderful time with you. Overall the dealership was great! The accomadated us and even filled our gas tank to the top for making the drive. We would definitely come back for our next car!!!

Paul Brayer

by from Marshfield, WI |

Thanks for all the help and the photo in the mail. A little over explanatory on the vehicle at some points. We already knew how crude control, radios, head light, etc. Worked. Other than that everything went very smoothly and we really enjoyed working with you.

Great Salesman in Johnnee Brandl

by from Arpin WI |

We were looking for a used vehicle and Johnnee matched us up perfectly to a car we love. He is very professional and honest . We would highly recommend him and deal with him again if we are looking for a vehicle. Also the Financial Manager was very helpful at getting us the best financing and was very friendly and professional.

Great Salesman in Johnnee Brandl

by from Arpin WI |

Best Sales & Service in Wisconsin

by from Marshfield, WI |

I've bought several vehicles from Erick Sadowska and from Mike Steinert - very professional, accomodating and simply enjoyable to work with. I've also worked with Sam Jirschele and Tim Jensen for fleet vehicles and John Broome & Eric Simson for financing as well as the V&H Service Department. Top knotch, first class dealership!

Johnnee Brandle has great customer service!

by from Marshfield, WI |

My husband and I were in the market for a new vehicle. We went to V&H and worked with Johnnee. He has great customer service and I would recommend him to anyone! We will definitely be purchasing our next vehicle from V&H thanks to their loyalty and appreciation for their customers!

Great salesman at V&H

by from Marshfield WI |

Mike Steinert handled our new Jeep purchase with great attitude and provided excellent service during the process. Highly recommended to others.

March 16, 2015

We want to take a quick minute and thank you for the purchase of your new Jeep. We are very happy you had the pleasure of working with Michael, our in house Jeep expert. Michael's true enthusiasm for Jeep and his level of customer service for his guests are undeniable. We are very fortunate to have Michael on our team. See you in for service!

Johnnee Brandl was great to work with.

by from Wisconsin Rapids WI |

I went in to look at used Jeep. Johnnee Brandl was the salesman that I had the pleasure of working with. No pressure at all to buy the vehicle. He was able to make the deal happen. I was very happy with the way things turned out.

March 16, 2015

Thank you for you kind words and for your business. Johnee is an important part of our team and very happy to have here with us. We look forward to seeing you in for service and we will be sure to pass along your words to Johnee.

Great Experience

by from Marshfield,WI |

We did business with Johnnee Brandl at V&H automotive in Marshfield,WI. We are extremely pleased with his customer service not only during the sale, but also after. We feel he is an exceptional salesman!

March 16, 2015

Thank you for your business here at V&H Automotive. We are very happy that you were able to experience the level of customer service we have come to know from Johnee. Johnee is a very valuable member of our sales team and we are very pleased that he is one of our family. We look forward to seeing you in for service!