Stark Chevrolet Buick Cadillac Merrill

Service 888-280-3040

Welcome To Stark Automotive

Excellent

by from Wausau |

We have purchased (2) cars from Stark and both experiences were great! I have had them back in for service and that experience was also great. They were able to help us purchase the cars when other dealers would or could not. Absoluteley will be going back to them in the future as well as our service needs.

Outstanding Staff and customer service

by from Wausau, WI |

James Otto and Joe Ramirez are some of the easiest people to deal with in the industry. If you want to be treated like a person go see them! Great customer service!

Good service

by from Stevens Point, WI |

We had a very good experience, we bought our car July 2014 and everything was quick and easy. Kevin was very helpful, and if he didn't know the answer to something he went above and beyond and found the answers.

Over All Business

by from mid wisconsin |

I pulled up to Stark Automotive and was immediately greeted by a salesperson before I entered the building. I was impressed with that because I have done a lot of shopping around at dealer ships. I was satisfied with how Kevin and all associates treated me during the long process of buying a car. Kevin was very patient with all my "questions" I had. If he couldn't answer them, he had someone else there who could.

Excellent service

by from Merrill Wisconsin |

Super people, great attitude. Everyone made me feel vary comfortable going though the whole buying process. Everyone I know will know Starks is the place to shop thanks again !!! Quality around the broad

June 6, 2014

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and the great review. Customer service is a top priority for us at Stark Automotive Merrill.

Very Good Service

by from Merrill, WI |

I went to a few dealerships before going to Stark. At the other dealerships, the associates were slow to assist and didn't help me find exactly what I was looking for. When I went to Stark, I was greeted by the sales associate immediately, he listened to what I was looking for and helped me find it. Buying a new car can be stressful and intimidating, but I found that the entire experience was fun and exciting with the sales team at Stark.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and the great review. Customer Service is a top priority to us here at Stark Automotive Merrill.

Decent Place

by from Stevens Point Wi |

Went in looking at 2012 Chevy Sonic and walked out of there with the same 2012 chevy sonic! They are car dealers so when they have their games and if you play hardball with them you'll get the deal you were looking for. Salesman was average, made sure we were comfortable offering drinks and was always looking to answer our questions. The financing guy seemed genuinely a nice guy, who we had to work with to get our payments to where WE wanted them, once he got a hold of that concept everything went smoothly. All together great experience and would go to again if looking.

joyce

by from Franklin Wi |

best car buying experience ever will return for my next purchase thiswas fifth purchase

HAPPY CUSTOMER

by from Rib Lake |

I bought a 2011 chevy impala at stark and was treated outstanding by my salesperson chad. he was very helpful in deciding which vehicle to purchase. paul the finance guy was also very helpful and easy to work with. thanks again for the great experience!

stay away from this dealer

by from Athens Wisconsin |

I bought a 2005 Grand Prix from Starks and not even a 1000 miles later I had brake issues. I took the car in and then received a call from Matt in service. Matt said that the car needed new rotors and that Starks would not cover the cost. Matt by the way is rude and condescending, and should never talk to a customer. I then called back and talked to Norm (service manager). I asked Norm if it we a standard practice to replace the rotors and not the brake pads. I believe that Stark GM didn't properly inspect the vehicle before the sale and is now passing that expense onto me the customer. I will never buy another vehicle from this dealer again. I will be however contacting a lawyer.

super buying experience

by from Three Lakes,Wi |

On Oct 30th purchased a 2001 mercury grand marquis ls with very low miles--the buying experience could not be better our salesman Jeff was outstanding and went over the car with me on our test drive and answered any questions that I had. I was given a fair price for my trade in and Paul in the finance dept was also very professional and easy to deal with. We could not be more pleased with this purchase and would highly recommend Stark for your next purchase. Thanks again guys

December 14, 2012

thank you for your business and we hope the car serves you well for many years!