Fred Mueller Automotive

448 Grand Ave, Schofield, WI 54476

Never Again

by from Wausau, Wi |

I will never buy from this place again. I bought a vehicle (used) back in Feb and since that time the vehicle has been in the shop 4 times. This last time they said warranty was no longer valid and the repairs would be my responsibility (1500 dollars worth). I was very ticked off (to say it mildly) but they said don't worry they would make it right. I went looking at other cars (thinking they would make it right) found one I liked and said "this is the one I liked" I got well your car with all its problems is worth 4000 less than when you bought it and there is not a lot we can do but add what you still owe to the one your looking at. Well he checked with manager (John) after more complaining on my part and came back with he could come up 2000 more but that was it they were at the end they would lose money on the deal. Well the car in question came from Enterprise Rental from Il (I guess they thought I would not check on vehicle) and yes you guessed it they would not lose a dime but make a nice profit as well. Back to the repairs to be fair they fixed it for free but guess what all the things they said were wrong suddenly changed and the repairs were relatively cheap (a coil and a new battery). What happened to all the other things oh wait I was going to pay for them so they did minimum to get rid of me. Good news it worked I will never ever ever again do business with these people again. I will also let everyone I know and don't know to stay away.

New Car Purchase

by from Weston WI |

This was our first experience purchasing a vehicle from Fred Mueller and it was a great experience. Allen the sales rep we worked with was super. No pressure which is something that you don't find at many car dealerships! We really appreciated that. We went in planning to just try out a car and ended up buying. They gave us a great price on the new car and a nice trade-in value on what we were driving. I'm in the customer service business and I was impressed with the level of service we received from our salesman and the Kevin the finance guy! A+ gentlemen!

Friendly, clean dealership

by from Merrill, WI |

This is our fifth GMC truck purchased from Fred Mueller and specifically from Mike Kohler. Mike, as always, made this purchase go smoothly, always keeping us informed as to the status of the order ( new truck order out) as well as a very pleasant experience when we picked up our new truck. My wife and I highly recommend looking up Mike for your next vehicle purchase.

Fred Mueller Automotive Sales & Service

by from Wausau, WI 54401 |

The primary reason why I have purchased, and will continue to purchase, vehicles from Mike Kohler is that he is an advocate for the consumer. He makes the buying experience easy! In other words, he does all the work. Too many times the consumer has to work to purchase a product today! He shares a very fair price immediately. He is knowledgeable and offers a vehicle that will meet and exceed the consumers needs. He does not oversell or undersell just to make a sale. What I find most interesting about Mike is that he thinks through a vehicle for a customer, asks very good questions, and actually follows up. That is how you sell! My immediate and extended family have purchased many vehicles from Mike and Fred Mueller Automotive; they have not let us down yet. In addition, their service department has an outstanding reputation! They actually fix what they say they will fix. That is rare in the auto industry. Again, they do not oversell or undersell what needs to be repaired. They explain to you the repairs, costs associated, leave the decision up to the customer, and then fix it. Finally, Russ Vasilovich assisted with business financing options. He did all the work, no pressure, I went in and signed. It was very convenient! Thank you Mike, Russ, and the Service Department at Fred Mueller Automotive! Keep up the excellent customer service! Mark E. Larson, Ph.D.

Mike and Kevin at Fred Mueller

by from Wausau, WI |

My wife and I visited the dealership "just to look" at vehicles. From the minute we met Mike Kohler we were very at ease and treated exceptionally well. He represents the Fred Mueller dealership very well and is very skilled regarding the vehicles, costing and customer service. Kevin Giese handled the finances very well! This was the best new vehicle purchase experience we have had!

Ask for Mike and Russ....

by from Schofield,WI |

Great Service along with great team work! Mike and Russ were awesome to work with even though the other dealership sold the vehicle I wanted from under them, they went above and beyond and found me the SUV I wanted. I felt that they were honest and trustworthy. Thanks!

Ask for Mike Kohler at Fred Meuller

by from Butternut, WI |

Mike was very approachable, informative, and sensitive to our situation. We had purchased a car six months prior to this but this particular car did not work well for our family. We returned to the original dealership (in the same area) we purchased the car from, but were rudely dismissed in regards to a trade. Within two hours of that bad experience we went to Fred Mueller. Mike was able to offer us more for our car in trade, and we purchased a much better car from Fred Mueller for less money. Mike seemed to understand what we needed in a vehicle for our size family and other needs. We felt listened to, not pressured. We will continue to return to Fred Mueller with their excellent service. Two thumbs up!

Awesome Staff at Fred Mueller

by from Wausau, WI |

I don't like shopping for a car. Mike made me feel comfortable from the minute I met him. He was helpful, friendly and informative. Mike answered all my questions, didn't make me feel pressured and went above and beyond with me by even working with me on his day off. Russ was also extremely helpful. Russ took the time to explain all the programs and help me choose the right plan for my needs. Again I felt no pressure and he made me feel extremely comfortable in the process. Russ also worked to get me a better loan than what I had already been approved for. These two employees are a wonderful asset to Fred Mueller and I have already shared my experience with friends and family. I will continue to recommend Fred Mueller as a great place to go to buy a car.

Doug was very helpful! Recommend!!

by from Weston, WI |

Doug was great, very easy to work with and accommodating! He responded quickly to many e-mails, drove me on an unexpected trip to the DMV with the kids in tow, and even swapped out our carseats. Everything went smoothly and quickly, he was very understanding about everything.

Excellent Choice for a Vehicle Purchase

by from Sayner, WI |

The dealership is 100% behind what they sell. Everyone at the dealership "bends-over-backwards" to make sure you are completely satisfied whether it be your personal sales rep or a service person. This is the most accommodating dealership we have ever dealt with. We will go back to Landon and Fred Mueller Automotive each time we trade our vehicles.