R & D Motors

200 East 53rd St., Austin, TX 78751

Used 866-856-8922 Used866-856-8922

ASK RAY OR ROSIE ABOUT OUR SPECIALS!! ACTIVE MILITARY DISCOUNTS! COME SEE WHY OUR CUSTOMERS KEEP COMING BACK!!

So far so good

by from Austin |

My first visit today ever to look at a vehicle with these folks. Always shopped at a regular dealership or private sellers until now. Never thought I'd stop by a small lot, non-dealership place. But, if the rest goes as well as today, I will be buying a car from them and they will be on my "stop by" whenever I am looking in the future. Nice guys, don't overlook them. I'll check back in whichever way it goes. ps "facilities" gets "average", but that's not why I buy a car. If you do, then go enjoy the Lexus dealer place and get a free bottle of Periere. I'm certain it's not built into the price :-/

No pressure shopping

by from Austin, TX |

Walked onto the lot & wasn't greeted by anyone - which was kind of refreshing. When I had a question it was answered. Enjoyed the laid back atmosphere.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Dallas, Tx. |

I came to the dealership with hopes for a smooth transaction. Little did I know, I would walk away with THE best car buying experience of my life so far!!! R & D Motors is as layed back as Austin is, with exceptional customer service. Rosie, the office manager is the sweetest thing! She went above and beyond to ensure my car buying was stress free. I drove down all the way from Dallas....and would do it again in a heartbeat! I am so impressed with their selection and their honesty about EVERYTHING! I am a lifetime customer for sure!! Great dealership, great people, and I walked away in a beautiful used Infinity! I love my car....and have a new favorite car lot!!! Thanks R & D....You have earned my repeat business!!!

austintashis car lot

by from austin |

d motors is the best locally owned car lot in Austin Texas. In the passed 6 years I have purchased 3 cars from this dealership my car buying experience has been outstanding the owner Rob Dunbar is a really good guy and the staff that he employees go's above and beyond to ensure complete satisfaction.. I would highly recommend this car dealership.. Joey Alessandra..