Best Deal Auto Sales

Best Deal Auto Sales

5520 N Us Highway 1, Melbourne, FL 32940

Used 866-825-0707

Come in for the Best Deal Around.

Great dealership!!

by from Sarasota, Florida |

I will recommend this dealership to everyone!!! One of the most pleasant experiences ever for purchasing a car! Best Deal Auto Sales is by far the greatest dealership I have ever done business with when it comes to finding an automobile.The same goes for my sale consultant Mike LaFrance owner of Best Deal Auto Sales. Mike was very patient with me and tried to find the right auto just for me and at an amazing price! The dealership as a whole has a great flow of service, from the time you drive up till the time you drive away. It's very rare to find a dealership with this level of integrity. I will definitely by from them again!!

Smoothest Car Purchase Ever Made

by from Melbourne, FL |

First time I bought a car through Best Deal Auto, I was amazed at the amount of valuable information offered by Mike, his honesty and the fast, smooth purchase. Normally, a purchase would take hours... I was done in 20 minutes after the test drive and inspection. No fast talking, pressure sales here -- just honest answers. I will definitely go here for any future purchases !! PROMOTION CODE: PC12312011

Likely the only trustworthy car dealer you'll meet

by from Melbourne, FL |

Second car purchased from this dealer for my son. Mike has been honest about the origin of the cars, shared valuable information to help narrow the choices, and didn't hide any issues. In fact, he was forthcoming about little dings, things he fixed, and things he would correct even after the sale. Buying a used car is a stressful experience EXCEPT when you go to Mike. You know that he is not just trying to move cars, but actually trying to get you into a vehicle that suits your needs. I will definitely send friends, co-workers and anyone looking for a vehicle directly to Best Deal Auto. The only car dealer around that treats you with mutual respect and integrity.

Quality buying experience

by from Satellite Beach, FL |

Mike at Best Deal took the time to find out what what we were looking for and had plenty of high quality options to choose from. There are no "junk" cars on this lot and we ended up finding a reliable car for our daughter at a price that was competitive with larger out of down dealerships. Mike is knowledgable, honest and will work to meet your automotive needs. Thanks Mike and Best Deal Auto!!!

Best car buying experience ever!!

by from melbourne ,fl |

Purchased our second car from Mike at Best Deal Auto Sales. Before we bought our first vehicle from Mike we shopped around for six months going from dealer to dealer really one headache to the next. Then we called Mike on the 1 st Mercedes we bought from him . His description of the vehicle was to the T. He was very pleasant to talk to and all that was promised was delivered!! We love the car and now 2 yrs later our son is transferring to Georgia for a new job and needs a reliable vehicle so first thought was Mike at Best Deal Auto. Our second purchase was an Altima that our son absolutely loves and the purchase was as painless as the first. Purchasing a used vehicle can be questionable but if you are in need of one Mike's the man!! Thanks again Mike!

Best Deal Auto Sales responded to this review

January 12, 2012

Thank you very much for a great review I appreciate your business.